anger towards only anandi bhabhi

Posted: 10 years ago
Sanchi's anger is only towards anandi bhabhi. Sanchi lost the opportunity to make anandi uncomfortable and incompetant village girl.

I expected Ira to slap sanchi.

Dadisa showed why she is still the ruler.

There is still some coldness between ganga and sumitra.

Ganga's recording was needed to show the real face of sanchi.

Payal looked beautiful like a doll. A real friend.

Jagya has a real protector in the form of ganga. Ganga paid back with interest what Jagya did for her.

My advice to sumitra. Accept ganga as soon as possible.Remove that smirk from your face.
Edited by leavesandwaves - 10 years ago
agree with you...
so happy that saanchi's chapter is over...
Originally posted by leavesandwaves

Sanchi's anger is only towards anandi bhabhi. Sanchi lost the opportunity to make anandi uncomfortable and incompetant village girl.

I expected Ira to slap sanchi.

Dadisa showed why she is still the ruler.

There is still some coldness between ganga and sumitra.

Ganga's recording was needed to show the real face of sanchi.

Payal looked beautiful like a doll. A real friend.

Jagya has a real protector in the form of ganga. Ganga paid back with interest what Jagya did for her.
I felt Payal telling the truth about saanchi had more weightage to the shekhars than anyone. As they know Payal is the best friend of saanchi and she is above all telling all the nasty things about saanchi is a blow to shekhars. Hope everyone has a friend like her.
Payal was looking beautiful and very cute...rest were amazing 👏...no words for Dadisa...that woman always leave me speechless with her verbal slaps no matter whom it is directed ⭐️...loved JaGan scene...hope for one for AnSh also 😳
great post
Saachi has it from the beginning against Anandi
yeah...it was a good episode...loved dadisa ⭐️
she was filled with pride for both anandi & jagya ... esp anandi.

& she gave it back very nicely to ira & sanchi...hope you will value & respect my anandi ...that punch was superb 👏
Sanchi reminds me of those Freudian theories. 😆

Women feel threatened by other women. This kind of rivalry is between men too but less because they remain outside and preoccupied with their work. Women at times can't even handle their own sisters. In-laws are different.

For Sanchi who was the only daughter and princess of KB, Anandi was total outsider. She was angry for all reasons. Why Shiv chose his bride himself though he had promised her to let her find one for him, why Anandi was given so much importance though she was a villager, divorcee and former child bride, why Anandi got so much importance at her sasra and wasn't even insulted by her ex husband. Anandi was culture shock and enigma for her.

First she kept trying to ruin Anandi's efforts or fill everyone's ears against her. Then when she interacted with Jagya she thought he was nice and wondered why divorce happened. Her infatuation was not just attraction for Jagya but also to succeed in an area where Anandi failed and prove that she was better. She probably felt displaced and slighted by Anandi in KB. This is why she later wanted to displace her in BH, throwing herself at DS and Sumitra and pushing aside Anandi.

Then Ganga came in picture so she started competing with her! 😆

She could not fathom why girls like Anandi or Ganga got more attention than her.

With this drama she regained what she had lost - center of attraction. Everyone started rallying around her again, feeding her with their hands and doing "beti"/"behna" jaap.

Behaving respectfully with Anandi or ignoring her and going about her own life were like bowing down for her. Going away and getting married to that Aussie guy was again like defeat for her (that I'll be packed off and this Anandi will be focal point in my house!).

This obsession with Jagya served as revenge against Anandi and Singhs and also a thenga to her Shiv bhaiya for marrying a divorcee.

She's one of those nanad(s) who take rivalry with bhabhi to other extreme levels.

No wonder she was still blaming Anandi and accusing her of turning her friends, her family, her Shiv bhaiya and whole world against her and barking BS like "Aap jeet gayi". 😡

Shekhars needed to deal with her carefully when she had objected to AnSh alliance and done drama at their wedding celebrations also. It was better to counsel her first and kill serpent in the egg.
ture... Payal n DS stole d shw... payal was gud n i belive shekhra's belived Payal itself... but rahi kahi kasar ganga nay puri ki...

but ds she said a lot in few wrds... dis is called pure gold heart... n ppl lke her r really less...
Revenge is her motto in life  ---wanted to expose Anandis in a bad light at any cost
 ! Sanchi never loved Jagya ...she acted to deceive herself to some extent ... and others at large !
Edited by SEETHA.K - 10 years ago
Shekhars have to be careful. Or else Sanchi will be worse. She was trying to shout and act smart even after Ganga played phone recording.

This praise and acceptance of likes of Ganga and Anandi, these words that one should learn how to behave and then examples of Anandi are going to hurt her ego even more.

I doubt she will realise her mistake.

She will be more vicious as she is scolded and no one listens to her rants.

For her this expose is also some plan of Anandi and Ganga. 🤢

This is again a matter of winning or losing for her.

It was just the limit when she was blabbering that Anandi saved her as a part of some plot! B*tch please! If you wanted to die then better you made a deeper cut or locked your room!

What did she want to prove? That Anandi had made her so miserable that she felt like dying? 😲

For Sanchi, AnSh marriage is nothing but Anandi's plot against her (Sanchi) and displace her in the house!