Balika Vadhu

Ganga, Payal, DS - stars of today!

atominis thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Payal was fantastic as she calmly revealed all of Sanchi's lies. No fear. No panic. Just truth. Good she revealed she always wanted to make Sanchi understand and later Anandi called her up so she decided to come and speak. πŸ‘

Ganga - Just brilliant how she raised her voice. Looked at Sanchi straight in her eyes and played the recording. Sanchi was stepping back like a scaredy cat! πŸ‘ Fakers were hiding their faces and trying to turn away their gaze as Sanchi's words themselves rang in the corridor from Ganga's phone! πŸ˜†

Ab main apne pati ke jeevan mein kisi ko bhi musibat nahi laane dungi. Way to go!

Happy she finally got happiness and acceptance. 😊 (from all Singhs)

DS - Yahoo! πŸ₯³

Brilliant how she shouted at Sanchi and Fakers! Awesome how she made them realise their crap upbringing, how they didn't teach their girl to tell truth, how they never realised worth of Anandi and maligned her.

As maaykewale, DS put her foot down. Superb! πŸ‘

And as granny of the boy she finally asserted herself how this girl would've ruined her family, and how they took her chhora to jail...

Her dialogue that she wanted to give baddua was like mirchi powder attack on Ira's face! πŸ‘

Sumitra is pretty faceless now. Glad she regrets trusting Sanchi more than her own son Jagya and trying to give her Anandi's place in her home! πŸ˜†

I loved Fakers' constipated faces in tonight's episode. Mazaa aa gaya! πŸ‘ They were constipated in precap also and more so when Jagya told Sanchi that how a girl should be - its example is there in her house in form of Anandi. πŸ˜†

I loved their crumbling in court as judge gave them a rap fopr sudenly withdrawing the case irrespective of lame argument on Sanchi's mental health. πŸ˜†

Great they were made to realise that court cases are no joke. πŸ˜‰

I am happy Fakers were fined for wasting time of the court. Happy at Sanchi being fined too though I'd have preferred she were jailed. πŸ˜‰

Superlative.

But on Monday I don't want Singhs to bow down to Fakers as if nothing happened or stop them when they apologise. Keep head held high and cough up "it's okay". That's all.

STAR OF THE ENTIRE COURT CASE - Superhit KABRA! ⭐️

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nupur9 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Skepblun

STAR OF THE ENTIRE COURT CASE - Superhit KABRA! ⭐️

LOL even if all Kabra did was twiddle his pencil & look intelligent, you would have made him the star...he has that in him! 
Can't wait for tonite. 
I just hope some serious redemption begins from the lie galloping & gurgling Shekhars.
Like you said Skeppy, they spend months to build this track, I just don't want it to get dismissed with Sorry-Sorry...It's Ok-Ok episode.

shalinii173 thumbnail
Tq. all this time i was waiting for this post. and now i cant wait to watch πŸ˜Š Edited by shalinii173 - 10 years ago
libsrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
dadisa was super duper hit...what a verbal slap on ira...i wish dadisa keeps reminding them about all this for sometime...she was so so civilized and respectful in her talk...i seriously salute this woman...she is really something  πŸ‘  πŸ‘  πŸ‘
i hope the fine is very big amount...it won't matter much to shekhars but still lakhs of money is not completely worthless also 

what i liked today the best was everyone said the truth for one very strong reasons...payal told the truth to bring saanchi on line...she did it with good intentions...ganga did it to save her husband and dadisa gave a superb speech without muddling her respect and way of talking...today she indirectly showed shekhars what difference they and singhs have and how it affects their children...both jagya and anandi never lost their cool and spoke politely in whole drama whereas shekhars went wild with anger and growl like gorillas

p.s how does CVs manage to find most charming personalities of t.v industry in their shows...gosh first jagya then shiv and now this kabra !!! 
Edited by libsrocks - 10 years ago
jazz89 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Loved Dadisa today... 😊 .. liked the way , in which she spoke to sanchi and ira. Stern, accusing but civilized unlike the shekhars.. hats off

Ahh... immensely satisfied to see downcast and embarrassed shekhars
πŸ˜‰
Kiekeboe thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Payal saying everything was great.
Then Ganga words hit their mark.

Dadisa put Ira on her place... as mom and a mother-in-law 
Spring-Dew thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
DS replied Ira without fearπŸ‘πŸΌ
Ganga saved her husband from a big problem πŸ‘ best wife πŸ‘πŸΌ
Payal is really a kindhearted girlπŸ‘πŸΌ
And JaGan is united
Sumitra will change one day like DS changed and accepted Anandi before...
chirpy_life19 thumbnail

So finally they accepted that their Laadli is Paagal in the court!πŸ˜†

And yes I loved Payal's dialogs.Shame on Sanchi she's denying the voice recording.
atominis thumbnail
DS and Sumitra finally realising mistake of not trusting their own blood.

I just loved how DS put her foot down both for Anandi and Jagya. Maayka hai toh kya? They've given girl in marriage and not sold her off in slave market!

As chhore ki DS she could have said much more. But her words like "aisi chhori" were enough to make Shekhars look like they're going to puke. πŸ˜†

They'd have known fire of DS if Anandi was not member of that family.

Fine is a joke. Even for doing ghotala of crores, fines levied by court are just few thousands. Shekhars won't suffer much.

I was laughing when Jindal yelped that case was being taken back because of "new developments" and lame excuse of Sanchi's "unstable mental health". πŸ€ͺ They made a joke of mental health issues.

Enjoyed rap of the judge and Shekhars' head bowing even lower.

I am not satisfied yet. I want public humiliation and gossip for Shekhars and every Shekhar slapping Sanchi. Alok or Daddu can slap Ira too. Badi aayi dhamki dene wali!

Payal's best line was - Sanchi BAHUT PEHLE SE hi Jagdish ko family se alag karne ke plans bana rahi thi. πŸ‘πŸΌ

Ira better not try to look at Singhs, Anandi and Meenu in the eye for sometime now. Nazarein neechi rakhe toh behtar hai.

If Sumitra is still cold to Ganga then there can be no bigger idiot than her. Ganga and Jagya are mutually helping each other come out of trouble, rise above their past. Support them being elders instead of creating mess.
surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
brilliant episode .finally all real real truth of sanchi come out .credit go to payal anandi shiv and ganga for bringing out real truth of sanchi .  sanchi continously doing drama blaming anandi but dadisa  shut sanchi mouth .love dadisaf for strong attitude and  postive  anger .and  after ds anger  sanchi did not dare  to speak .sanchi voice  remain trap in her throat only  this  time  sanchi  fake  tears her manipulation  blaming anandi   does  not  work .it is very relief thing .ganga is also supermind blowing because she do three best thing today first she stand  for herself by holding sanchi hand second  not allowing sanchi  to slap her she bring  out real  truth of sanchi and  third she stand  for  jagya firmly  and most  super entertaining  scene was when shekhar family giving embarrase look when they  hear  sanchi   real intension  through recording as  well as shekhar  keeping their  head down in court is also very entertaining .really  love bezzaiti of shekhar publicly 

Edited by surabhi01 - 10 years ago