Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Ganga, Payal, DS - stars of today!

atominis IF-Sizzlerz
atominis
atominis

Posted: 26 October 2013 at 9:09am | IP Logged
Payal was fantastic as she calmly revealed all of Sanchi's lies. No fear. No panic. Just truth. Good she revealed she always wanted to make Sanchi understand and later Anandi called her up so she decided to come and speak. Clap

Ganga - Just brilliant how she raised her voice. Looked at Sanchi straight in her eyes and played the recording. Sanchi was stepping back like a scaredy cat! Clap Fakers were hiding their faces and trying to turn away their gaze as Sanchi's words themselves rang in the corridor from Ganga's phone! LOL

Ab main apne pati ke jeevan mein kisi ko bhi musibat nahi laane dungi. Way to go!

Happy she finally got happiness and acceptance. Smile (from all Singhs)

DS - Yahoo! Party

Brilliant how she shouted at Sanchi and Fakers! Awesome how she made them realise their crap upbringing, how they didn't teach their girl to tell truth, how they never realised worth of Anandi and maligned her.

As maaykewale, DS put her foot down. Superb! Clap

And as granny of the boy she finally asserted herself how this girl would've ruined her family, and how they took her chhora to jail...

Her dialogue that she wanted to give baddua was like mirchi powder attack on Ira's face! Clap

Sumitra is pretty faceless now. Glad she regrets trusting Sanchi more than her own son Jagya and trying to give her Anandi's place in her home! LOL

I loved Fakers' constipated faces in tonight's episode. Mazaa aa gaya! Clap They were constipated in precap also and more so when Jagya told Sanchi that how a girl should be - its example is there in her house in form of Anandi. LOL

I loved their crumbling in court as judge gave them a rap fopr sudenly withdrawing the case irrespective of lame argument on Sanchi's mental health. LOL

Great they were made to realise that court cases are no joke. Wink

I am happy Fakers were fined for wasting time of the court. Happy at Sanchi being fined too though I'd have preferred she were jailed. Wink

Superlative.

But on Monday I don't want Singhs to bow down to Fakers as if nothing happened or stop them when they apologise. Keep head held high and cough up "it's okay". That's all.

STAR OF THE ENTIRE COURT CASE - Superhit KABRA! Star

The following 64 member(s) liked the above post:

DAMZLSmamathamukundansri2012santhisajhjlanstssvenkatFirstprefNaveenaRajgckasturiraju73anky_1205rajvtasbadamMayurSidmaKamalikaGqwerty012brick_redyogs1IthasashasainaKiekeboevidya0906gawkerPicasso9Jan50JuhiRockzmaahi11nithaCool-n-FreshPehchaan.Kaunjazz89umamcharuluv_SVseetha74ILoveDramaSudhaSangeetSunriseGreenangelic8219Sam_KaShianmorningdewcosmogirl77libsrocksBeyondTheSky-Hima-Nupur9manikkasamiya.059hisusmitazephyr29Acidic_Sananshurg5anasuya43Beautiful-Soulsurabhi01charminggenieyanks28tiny15Annu.shalinii173blushingaparnauma--Udhay--Colt.PixyHemaG

Nupur9 IF-Rockerz
Nupur9
Nupur9

Posted: 26 October 2013 at 9:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Skepblun

STAR OF THE ENTIRE COURT CASE - Superhit KABRA! Star

LOL even if all Kabra did was twiddle his pencil & look intelligent, you would have made him the star...he has that in him! 
Can't wait for tonite. 
I just hope some serious redemption begins from the lie galloping & gurgling Shekhars.
Like you said Skeppy, they spend months to build this track, I just don't want it to get dismissed with Sorry-Sorry...It's Ok-Ok episode.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

FirstprefIF_RocksJuhiRockzPicasso9paljaycharminggenieatominis

shalinii173 IF-Sizzlerz
shalinii173
shalinii173

Posted: 26 October 2013 at 9:19am | IP Logged
Tq. all this time i was waiting for this post. and now i cant wait to watch Smile

Edited by shalinii173 - 26 October 2013 at 9:48am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Acidic_San

libsrocks IF-Dazzler
libsrocks
libsrocks

Posted: 26 October 2013 at 9:19am | IP Logged
dadisa was super duper hit...what a verbal slap on ira...i wish dadisa keeps reminding them about all this for sometime...she was so so civilized and respectful in her talk...i seriously salute this woman...she is really something  Clap  Clap  Clap
i hope the fine is very big amount...it won't matter much to shekhars but still lakhs of money is not completely worthless also 

what i liked today the best was everyone said the truth for one very strong reasons...payal told the truth to bring saanchi on line...she did it with good intentions...ganga did it to save her husband and dadisa gave a superb speech without muddling her respect and way of talking...today she indirectly showed shekhars what difference they and singhs have and how it affects their children...both jagya and anandi never lost their cool and spoke politely in whole drama whereas shekhars went wild with anger and growl like gorillas

p.s how does CVs manage to find most charming personalities of t.v industry in their shows...gosh first jagya then shiv and now this kabra !!! Day Dreaming

Edited by libsrocks - 26 October 2013 at 9:22am

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

FirstprefIthasqwerty012brick_redakvats01rajvtaJan50gawkerJuhiRockzsireesha76vidya0000ranithaBhumi06angelic8219BeyondTheSkypaljay-Hima-anshurg5Acidic_Santiny15charminggenieatominisaparnauma

jazz89 Goldie
jazz89
jazz89

Posted: 26 October 2013 at 9:29am | IP Logged
Loved Dadisa today... Smile .. liked the way , in which she spoke to sanchi and ira. Stern, accusing but civilized unlike the shekhars.. hats off

Ahh... immensely satisfied to see downcast and embarrassed shekhars
Wink

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Ithasakvats01vidya0000Jan50JuhiRockzangelic8219libsrockscharuluv_SVAcidic_Sanatominis

Kiekeboe Coolbie
Kiekeboe
Kiekeboe

Posted: 26 October 2013 at 9:33am | IP Logged
Payal saying everything was great.
Then Ganga words hit their mark.

Dadisa put Ira on her place... as mom and a mother-in-law 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

JuhiRockzcharuluv_SVAcidic_San

Acidic_San IF-Sizzlerz
Acidic_San
Acidic_San

Posted: 26 October 2013 at 9:41am | IP Logged
DS replied Ira without fearThumbs Up
Ganga saved her husband from a big problem Clap best wife Thumbs Up
Payal is really a kindhearted girlThumbs Up
And JaGan is unitedDay Dreaming
Sumitra will change one day like DS changed and accepted Anandi before...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

JuhiRockzcharuluv_SV

Cool-n-Fresh Goldie
Cool-n-Fresh
Cool-n-Fresh

Posted: 26 October 2013 at 9:43am | IP Logged

So finally they accepted that their Laadli is Paagal in the court!LOL

And yes I loved Payal's dialogs.Shame on Sanchi she's denying the voice recording.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

JuhiRockzangelic8219libsrockscharuluv_SVAcidic_SanatominisColt.Pixy

Go to top