Suggestions / Comments
Suggestions / Comments

India-Forums

Press Like To View|Do leave your views|-pg 2 (Page 2)

OsheenDGr8 Goldie
OsheenDGr8
OsheenDGr8

Posted: 26 October 2013 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by BalamPichkaari

Interesting idea! But I'm a bit confused, what's the real reason behind it? Its done on FB so that a page/group gets more likes as it is beneficial to the owner of the page/group. What benefits does it have for IF users? :)

Like fr admins on FB page/grp on IF it wud be beneficial fr the creators of threads, specially writrs. Just telling people to join IF if they want to take part in discussns n ol is nt enough... If they wont be allwed to view d content until contributng in way of at least a like then only some of them wud come forward n join. Even sm have ids bt prefr to remain silent.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Jannat-Fictions.Farzi.

Jannat-Fictions Goldie
Jannat-Fictions
Jannat-Fictions

Posted: 26 October 2013 at 3:13pm | IP Logged

Interesting idea! But I'm a bit confused, what's the real reason behind it? Its done on FB so that a page/group gets more likes as it is beneficial to the owner of the page/group. What benefits does it have for IF users? :)

I think it'll mainly benefit someone contributing towards Forums, such as FF writers, and Creators of Avi's, siggies, Coolbies, Viewbies, Mods etc etc... Because we have quite a big variety of them, Majority Forums have a large variety of writers who aren't really appreciated as they do deserve, many creators whose creations are used and some members don't have the manners to even like the post, coolbies who post written updates, some tend to read then move on without thanking the member for their effort, etc etc etc... 
We have got silent members who cannot be bothered to appreciate such members who are contributing in some way, and we see someone leaving each day due to the lack of appreciation, I guess this option will at least motivate in some way because they won't be able to see the post without clicking the like button. 
I would like to have that option as will many other FF writers, creators etc... (hopefully)

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

*Dev.*OsheenDGr8.Farzi.geetsrir.maanMrToolConfuserlostmymusic.-wintergreen-

OsheenDGr8 Goldie
OsheenDGr8
OsheenDGr8

Posted: 26 October 2013 at 9:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Diamonds-

I think it'll mainly benefit someone contributing towards Forums, such as FF writers, and Creators of Avi's, siggies, Coolbies, Viewbies, Mods etc etc... Because we have quite a big variety of them, Majority Forums have a large variety of writers who aren't really appreciated as they do deserve, many creators whose creations are used and some members don't have the manners to even like the post, coolbies who post written updates, some tend to read then move on without thanking the member for their effort, etc etc etc...
We have got silent members who cannot be bothered to appreciate such members who are contributing in some way, and we see someone leaving each day due to the lack of appreciation, I guess this option will at least motivate in some way because they won't be able to see the post without clicking the like button.
I would like to have that option as will many other FF writers, creators etc... (hopefully)

Exactly my point Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Jannat-Fictions

geetsrir.maan IF-Dazzler
geetsrir.maan
geetsrir.maan

Posted: 27 October 2013 at 12:02am | IP Logged
that's a great idea dee..but i think it takes large process...but still hope for the best!Smile

Jannat-Fictions

-wintergreen- IF-Stunnerz
-wintergreen-
-wintergreen-

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 27 October 2013 at 2:48am | IP Logged
Great idea! I'm all for it! Star

Jannat-Fictions

BilliCat. Viewbie
BilliCat.
BilliCat.

Posted: 28 October 2013 at 5:22am | IP Logged
Hey
I feel along with the positives it has some negatives too . This option would leave us no option but to like all posts whether we really like it or not.Otherwise we will have to like it to simply see the content in it and again unlike it.
Anyway forwarding this to technical DT .
-S/C Team

Edited by -najmeen- - 28 October 2013 at 5:26am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

*Dev.*Jannat-FictionsOsheenDGr8.Farzi.Invisible_Wings

JeevanaP IF-Stunnerz
JeevanaP
JeevanaP

Posted: 28 October 2013 at 5:58am | IP Logged

Rather than imposing this rule on every post...

can we have a new forum code like Members only as Like only

so this will be an optional to the user.

Jannat-Fictions

_GoldenStarz_ IF-Dazzler
_GoldenStarz_
_GoldenStarz_

Posted: 28 October 2013 at 8:40am | IP Logged
Dear, its really a great idea. But i think people will like then read the post or update and then dis-like it. 

Jannat-Fictions

Go to top