Debate Mansion

~Lack of Humanity in the Society~ (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 21

LazilyAnonymous

IF-Dazzler

LazilyAnonymous

Posted: 26 October 2013 at 4:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Yuvika_15

@-Alina- I know the malala case is one that scares u to think this is what the world has come to? bombing an innocent girl becos she dared raise her voice and ask for a right that is everyone's birth right... I mean even Islam encourages everyone to get educated... the first word of the revelation to the final Prophet was "Read" so who are these animals that decide women shouldn't be educated???

@_Littles12_ ShockedShockedno I never heard about this... is this a recent case? have they found out where she is from and why she is in such a state? im shocked to hear this...Ouch from what u described about the state she was in I am just wondering if she is a victim of abuse and kidnap.
and whats this story abt a woman being kidnapped despite being with her husband? u sure the husband wasn't involved? I know it sounds bad but ever since that south Africa honeymoon incident I suspect the spouse to be involved Ouch

@LazilyAnonymous I am shocked myself...but u know what is more shocking when u hear a famous celeb say that the woman is to be blamed if she gets raped or a lame excuse like "we get punished for our deeds in various ways"  a TV celeb said that here in the UK and lately he's been in and out of court due to sexual assault claims... rape is a bad thing and what is even more worse is when it happens to young girls who haven't even reached their teen years...this is a crime that scars them for life yet people especially men think its nothing... u know they say its the 21st century and women have equal rights but to be honest I don't think we do... not in every sense anyway...if we did then these assaults and crimes with women wouldn't be happening.
malala is an inspiration to many but u know I was reading some of the comments on yahoo news on an article of hers and some of the people were saying "isn't she meant 2 be back in her country now..what is she doing in our country?? living off taxpayers money?" seriously while there are people who would sympathise with her now that she is getting private education 4rm England that too funded by the Pakistani government, people are being ignorant in thinking she and her family are living off their money. its really sad what the world has come too...

my thoughts: everyone says they want to do something and we hear about these inspirational stories but I wonder how many of us actually do something about that inspiration...I mean malala has inspired everyone, but just how many of us since then have tried to get out there and make a difference in educating women? Its like we hear it, think oh my that's so inspiring but then quickly move on...we don't practically do something about the problem/issue in the society we just sit there saying ABC is wrong but don't try to correct that wrong...Ouch and I am just wondering why? is it cos we are all selfish and just like to keep things to ourselves and be concerned about things that interest us or are we just to scared to do something...fear of being attacked ourselves if we stop the wrong happening...but isn't that the way God is testing us? seeing what we will do if we see something bad happening before us? do we help the person or turn a blind eye?Ouch

btw thanks guys for appreciating the topic and taking part in the discussion

I know right!!! I cant believe that someone said that a girl was ASKING to be raped by the clothes she wears!!! I dont remember where I heard buy yeah...I was like ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!! A girl Never asks to be raped!!! In crime patrol they are showing/or gonna show a case of a 8 year old rape case. When I heard that...A 8  YEAR OLD!!! Seriously...she is a child that needs to enjoy her age of innocence not be raped!!! 

And Malala...They actually said that about her?? You should be proud that its your country that is educating this young fighter. 

@ Red - 100% Agree!!! I am not ashamed to admit that even though I was inspired from her, I did nothing. Sure I volunteer with children and all but I havent been all out there to help. 

But sometimes, people want to help but they dont know how. We dont go all out there because we all selfish creatures. We are too selfish to fix our future .. you know get educated, start working and make money. Mostly people are just concerned with their own lives. They care about others but not enough to leave their comfort zone!!!

BTW Thanks for raising this topic!!! It is a much needed one to discuss!!! 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Yuvika_15_Littles12_SaiS

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~Lack of Humanity in the Society~ (Page 7)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Yuvika_15

Viewbie

Yuvika_15

Compassionate CC Captain

Posted: 26 October 2013 at 4:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tacker_Holic

@Yuvika...Wow that's incredible! Never knew that about ministers.. that's how the world should be and even now it should be. Okay maybe not the minister himself but they could get more people to do checks.. in that way women would be safe and the society would be safer. I heard that most IT companies now try and prove transport for women home but they take money off their wages so women use the standard forms of transport to save money. I find this completely wrong.. these MNC's make so much money every year and they cant afford to look after their employees when they make money for the company!  

we are talking years and years ago...defo more than hundreds of years ago... when they used to have ministers (not even sure if that's the right word) in every state... like the head and he'd be in charge and u'd go 2 him for any problem etc... that's why they were able to look after people so well becos every state/village etc had a different leader...so u knew them on a personal level.. i think in villages u stil have that but not as good as they used to be.

@ Yuvika.. did you hear about that polish boy who got starved and locked in his room by his mother and step father in Coventry I think. He would go to school and he would have no food to eat at lunchtime and he would sit with his friends and stare at them. When he used to get hungry he used to check the bins for food and whatever he could find. No teachers the headteachers didn't ask him anything. He was 4 and weight 1 and a half stones or something like that! It is ridiculous.. the social services visited his house but they didn't meet him or anything. Failure in the government system.

oh gosh i think i know who u are talking about... there was this little boy they kept showing on the "this morning" show mentioning how social services have failed miserable... he died isn't it? i think his name was beginning with D... can't remember but i didn't know his full story...i jus know about that mother who ordered pizza after killing her son. but this story u jus told me is so sadCryCry makes me cry... and what is worse is that no1 even noticed... every system is failing? why? CryCry

Edited by Yuvika_15 - 26 October 2013 at 4:45pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

LazilyAnonymousTacker_HolicSaiS_Littles12_

_Littles12_

IF-Sizzlerz

_Littles12_

Posted: 26 October 2013 at 4:47pm | IP Logged
@LazilyAnoynomus
What stupid girl would asked to be raped! like who are they trying to freaking lie with!
Honestly no girl would never be ready to sell her body unless its about her family, she rather die!

its horrible how they try to lie to us thinking we dont have a freaking brain!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Tacker_HolicSaiS

Tacker_Holic

IF-Rockerz

Tacker_Holic

Posted: 26 October 2013 at 4:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Littles12_

@ Yuvika.. did you hear about that polish boy who got starved and locked in his room by his mother and step father in Coventry I think. He would go to school and he would have no food to eat at lunchtime and he would sit with his friends and stare at them. When he used to get hungry he used to check the bins for food and whatever he could find. No teachers the headteachers didn't ask him anything. He was 4 and weight 1 and a half stones or something like that! It is ridiculous.. the social services visited his house but they didn't meet him or anything. Failure in the government system.

@Zainab... aww that's really sweet of you! Thanks a lot!

hehe no probs!
omg i did! look at my comment on the bottom theres even more stories! the government aint gonna do shit! its the ugly truth!
These stories make me sick... like I said before you are alone in this world and don't trust anyone because you cant! Anyone will do anything for their own needs and they wont look or think of the person they are hurting! There shouldn't even be a govt.. they are not doing anything about it... what is the UN for.. all these big organisations for human rights.. well why is a mother starving her child, a father raping her daughter! Where are human rights now? When Nirbhaya rape case was on everyone was like hang them in public, chop their private parts off.. that should have happened and then all of a sudden human rights come into play and we aren't allowed to torture anyone no matter what they did.. it doesn't matter if that girl went through agony and eventually died because of those pigs who wanted to have fun! I am sick and tired of this crap from the government if you are going to have human rights use them correctly! This world isn't for honest people.. its only for liars and criminals!

LazilyAnonymousSaiS

Yuvika_15

Viewbie

Yuvika_15

Compassionate CC Captain

Posted: 26 October 2013 at 4:49pm | IP Logged

exactly! we can effing do nothing! we are so freaking dependent on the government its not even funny! 
exaclty!
yea there was a mother who put her 2-year old child in a dryer! 
a mother who put froze her child to death  in a freezer!
a father who raped his own daughter! imagine what that daughter would be feeling and how traumatized she would have become! seriously man like your father, you consider him the only man who will never even think of hurting you!

@Bold...DITTO! the one man u know will protect u even if the whole world will turn against u but when he is the person that does it to u, who are u meant to trustCryCryCry

btw not sure if u saw my edited comment but here's the link 2 my first CC thread--- another thought provoking thread: http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2720806

LazilyAnonymous_Littles12_SaiS

_Littles12_

IF-Sizzlerz

_Littles12_

Originally posted by Yuvika_15

the evilness of people makes me shiver!
nowadays you cant even depend on your parents! and im so serious about this you just cant!
everyone does something for you for a damn reason! the sooner everyone learns that the better! 
honestly!  plus every single person is being monitored by government real bad!
that shocks me to another level... and they have been doing so for yrs we only came to know recently...they been storing our data... where is human rights now? what if someone was 2 hack into their storage system and get hold of our personal data... how bad is that? they should target those whom they suspect not every citizen... there is jus too much risk involved and too much confidential info 2 lose...

yeh true, u hear abt those stories...i mentioned 1 in the post the mother starved her only son 2 death and called for pizza within 15 minutes...what a sick parent...she's not even classed as one to be honestOuch and then there are the stories where kids get abused by their fathers... its so sad...CryCryCry 

honestly people are dumb thats exactly whats expected from them! they just dont want anyone else to have more than themselves! like get over it suck it! how about getting your ass and doing somethin productive!
for real! omg im so mad i didnt know about you and your team! i love these kind of threads! i have just started to become active here but made my account long ago! 
and this is something i was looking for! i really dont comment much on show forums! just snoop around! im really happy i found it! this made my day! hehe! 
oh so ur from uk! me myself from New york! hehe!  I love talking in accents!LOLLOL

i know rather than sitting on the compt and abusing someone that's trying to make a life for herself at no expense of ursAngry
yeh im from UK... lol...
yeh we have threads up as GA every month...birthdays of DT and festival ones too... and we do such awareness topics too... here's my first thread as CC:

seriosuly man! people need to grow some brain! 
it makes me really angry for every situated they always make it seem like the woman is the problem!
ooh thanks!

LazilyAnonymousSaiS

LazilyAnonymous

IF-Dazzler

LazilyAnonymous

Seriously?? Shocked And no one did ANYTHING!!! Seriously I am disgusted!!! Whats with people nowadays!!! What is wrong with social services...they are there to HELP people like him!!! They can't just ignore their duty!!! 

exactly! we can effing do nothing! we are so freaking dependent on the government its not even funny! 
exaclty!
yea there was a mother who put her 2-year old child in a dryer! 
a mother who put froze her child to death  in a freezer!
a father who raped his own daughter! imagine what that daughter would be feeling and how traumatized she would have become! seriously man like your father, you consider him the only man who will never even think of hurting you!

Shocked Shocked Shocked
I just have no words for how cruel some people are!!! A father is a man who every single daughter idolizes. A father is the first love of every single daughter... and to think a father would do this...This makes me want to cry!!! 

Tacker_HolicSaiS_Littles12_

_Littles12_

IF-Sizzlerz

_Littles12_

Posted: 26 October 2013 at 4:51pm | IP Logged

hehe no probs!
omg i did! look at my comment on the bottom theres even more stories! the government aint gonna do shit! its the ugly truth!
These stories make me sick... like I said before you are alone in this world and don't trust anyone because you cant! Anyone will do anything for their own needs and they wont look or think of the person they are hurting! There shouldn't even be a govt.. they are not doing anything about it... what is the UN for.. all these big organisations for human rights.. well why is a mother starving her child, a father raping her daughter! Where are human rights now? When Nirbhaya rape case was on everyone was like hang them in public, chop their private parts off.. that should have happened and then all of a sudden human rights come into play and we aren't allowed to torture anyone no matter what they did.. it doesn't matter if that girl went through agony and eventually died because of those pigs who wanted to have fun! I am sick and tired of this crap from the government if you are going to have human rights use them correctly! This world isn't for honest people.. its only for liars and criminals!

You know what no one realizes untill they are the one who are targeted and thats the ugly truth!
no one realizes it untill one them or their loved ones is hurt!
they dont give a damn untill so!
the government isnt doing anything! but what they are really good at is harming the people! which they are doing brillantly!
there is no hope!  it was never a safe world and never will be!

LazilyAnonymousTacker_HolicSaiS

Post Reply New Post

Go to top