Debate Mansion

~Lack of Humanity in the Society~ (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 21

Yuvika_15

Viewbie

Yuvika_15

Compassionate CC Captain

Posted: 26 October 2013 at 4:29pm | IP Logged
@Tacker_Holic i know man...there was a time where the minister of certain states would do rounds of his local area at night and apparently someone asked him why is he not resting at home to which he replied "i am doing these rounds only then are my people sleeping peacefully in their homes because they are satisfied that someone is watching over them and their homes" -- would this happen today? would any minister do that today? the answer is NO!

@_Littles12_ lol hey! malala is currently in the UK - she's getting educated here in a private school in Birmingham i think... its private hence she has 2 pay and her education and living expenses including that of her parents is being paid by Pakistani govt...so i think they r doing their bit. but some stupid people here were saying "she's living off taxpayers money...watch she'll call another 20 of her people here" seriously some of the comments just so the level of ignorance in people and how stone hearted they are. its unbelievable... and i hope these people with such thoughts are only minor... i hope to believe that majority think otherwise and support her...
i am glad u liked this thread - its after a while me and my CC team have done a thought provoking thread...last one was on child abduction...my first ever thread as a CC...Big smile

Edited by Yuvika_15 - 26 October 2013 at 4:29pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

LazilyAnonymousTacker_HolicSaiS..Zainab..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~Lack of Humanity in the Society~ (Page 6)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

..Zainab..

IF-Sizzlerz

..Zainab..

Posted: 26 October 2013 at 4:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Yuvika_15

@Tacker_Holic i know man...there was a time where the minister of certain states would do rounds of his local area at night and apparently someone asked him why is he not resting at home to which he replied "i am doing these rounds only then are my people sleeping peacefully in their homes because they are satisfied that someone is watching over them and their homes" -- would this happen today? would any minister do that today? the answer is NO!

@_Littles12_ lol hey! malala is currently in the UK - she's getting educated here in a private school in Birmingham i think... its private hence she has 2 pay and her education and living expenses including that of her parents is being paid by Pakistani govt...so i think they r doing their bit. but some stupid people here were saying "she's living off taxpayers money...watch she'll call another 20 of her people here" seriously some of the comments just so the level of ignorance in people and how stone hearted they are. its unbelievable... and i hope these people with such thoughts are only minor... i hope to believe that majority think otherwise and support her...
i am glad u liked this thread - its after a while me and my CC team have done a thought provoking thread...last one was on child abduction...my first ever thread as a CC...Big smile

honestly people are dumb thats exactly whats expected from them! they just dont want anyone else to have more than themselves! like get over it suck it! how about getting your ass and doing somethin productive!
for real! omg im so mad i didnt know about you and your team! i love these kind of threads! i have just started to become active here but made my account long ago! 
and this is something i was looking for! i really dont comment much on show forums! just snoop around! im really happy i found it! this made my day! hehe! 
oh so ur from uk! me myself from New york! hehe!  I love talking in accents!LOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LazilyAnonymousTacker_HolicSaiS

Yuvika_15

Viewbie

Yuvika_15

Compassionate CC Captain

Posted: 26 October 2013 at 4:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Littles12_

the evilness of people makes me shiver!
nowadays you cant even depend on your parents! and im so serious about this you just cant!
everyone does something for you for a damn reason! the sooner everyone learns that the better! 
honestly!  plus every single person is being monitored by government real bad!
that shocks me to another level... and they have been doing so for yrs we only came to know recently...they been storing our data... where is human rights now? what if someone was 2 hack into their storage system and get hold of our personal data... how bad is that? they should target those whom they suspect not every citizen... there is jus too much risk involved and too much confidential info 2 lose...

yeh true, u hear abt those stories...i mentioned 1 in the post the mother starved her only son 2 death and called for pizza within 15 minutes...what a sick parent...she's not even classed as one to be honestOuch and then there are the stories where kids get abused by their fathers... its so sad...CryCryCry 

honestly people are dumb thats exactly whats expected from them! they just dont want anyone else to have more than themselves! like get over it suck it! how about getting your ass and doing somethin productive!
for real! omg im so mad i didnt know about you and your team! i love these kind of threads! i have just started to become active here but made my account long ago! 
and this is something i was looking for! i really dont comment much on show forums! just snoop around! im really happy i found it! this made my day! hehe! 
oh so ur from uk! me myself from New york! hehe!  I love talking in accents!LOLLOL

i know rather than sitting on the compt and abusing someone that's trying to make a life for herself at no expense of ursAngry
yeh im from UK... lol...
yeh we have threads up as GA every month...birthdays of DT and festival ones too... and we do such awareness topics too... here's my first thread as CC:

Edited by Yuvika_15 - 26 October 2013 at 4:38pm

LazilyAnonymousTacker_HolicSaiS..Zainab..

Tacker_Holic

IF-Rockerz

Tacker_Holic

Posted: 26 October 2013 at 4:35pm | IP Logged
@Yuvika...Wow that's incredible! Never knew that about ministers.. that's how the world should be and even now it should be. Okay maybe not the minister himself but they could get more people to do checks.. in that way women would be safe and the society would be safer. I heard that most IT companies now try and prove transport for women home but they take money off their wages so women use the standard forms of transport to save money. I find this completely wrong.. these MNC's make so much money every year and they cant afford to look after their employees when they make money for the company!  

LazilyAnonymous..Zainab..SaiS

..Zainab..

IF-Sizzlerz

..Zainab..

Posted: 26 October 2013 at 4:37pm | IP Logged
First i know im late but Sonia congrats on becoming a rockerz!

Tacker_Holic

IF-Rockerz

Tacker_Holic

Posted: 26 October 2013 at 4:38pm | IP Logged
@ Yuvika.. did you hear about that polish boy who got starved and locked in his room by his mother and step father in Coventry I think. He would go to school and he would have no food to eat at lunchtime and he would sit with his friends and stare at them. When he used to get hungry he used to check the bins for food and whatever he could find. No teachers the headteachers didn't ask him anything. He was 4 and weight 1 and a half stones or something like that! It is ridiculous.. the social services visited his house but they didn't meet him or anything. Failure in the government system.

@Zainab... aww that's really sweet of you! Thanks a lot!

Edited by Tacker_Holic - 26 October 2013 at 4:38pm

LazilyAnonymous..Zainab..SaiS

..Zainab..

IF-Sizzlerz

..Zainab..

Posted: 26 October 2013 at 4:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Yuvika_15

the evilness of people makes me shiver!
nowadays you cant even depend on your parents! and im so serious about this you just cant!
everyone does something for you for a damn reason! the sooner everyone learns that the better! 
honestly!  plus every single person is being monitored by government real bad!
that shocks me to another level... and they have been doing so for yrs we only came to know recently...they been storing our data... where is human rights now? what if someone was 2 hack into their storage system and get hold of our personal data... how bad is that? they should target those whom they suspect not every citizen... there is jus too much risk involved and too much confidential info 2 lose...

yeh true, u hear abt those stories...i mentioned 1 in the post the mother starved her only son 2 death and called for pizza within 15 minutes...what a sick parent...she's not even classed as one to be honestOuch and then there are the stories where kids get abused by their fathers... its so sad...CryCryCry 

exactly! we can effing do nothing! we are so freaking dependent on the government its not even funny! 
exaclty!
yea there was a mother who put her 2-year old child in a dryer! 
a mother who put froze her child to death  in a freezer!
a father who raped his own daughter! imagine what that daughter would be feeling and how traumatized she would have become! seriously man like your father, you consider him the only man who will never even think of hurting you!

Yuvika_15LazilyAnonymousTacker_HolicSaiS

..Zainab..

IF-Sizzlerz

..Zainab..

Posted: 26 October 2013 at 4:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tacker_Holic

@ Yuvika.. did you hear about that polish boy who got starved and locked in his room by his mother and step father in Coventry I think. He would go to school and he would have no food to eat at lunchtime and he would sit with his friends and stare at them. When he used to get hungry he used to check the bins for food and whatever he could find. No teachers the headteachers didn't ask him anything. He was 4 and weight 1 and a half stones or something like that! It is ridiculous.. the social services visited his house but they didn't meet him or anything. Failure in the government system.

@Zainab... aww that's really sweet of you! Thanks a lot!

hehe no probs!
omg i did! look at my comment on the bottom theres even more stories! the government aint gonna do shit! its the ugly truth!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top