Debate Mansion
Debate Mansion

India-Forums

~Lack of Humanity in the Society~ (Page 5)

Yuvika_15 Viewbie
Yuvika_15
Yuvika_15

Crazy Creatives Lead

Posted: 26 October 2013 at 4:09pm | IP Logged
@-Alina- I know the malala case is one that scares u to think this is what the world has come to? bombing an innocent girl becos she dared raise her voice and ask for a right that is everyone's birth right... I mean even Islam encourages everyone to get educated... the first word of the revelation to the final Prophet was "Read" so who are these animals that decide women shouldn't be educated???

@_Littles12_ ShockedShockedno I never heard about this... is this a recent case? have they found out where she is from and why she is in such a state? im shocked to hear this...Ouch from what u described about the state she was in I am just wondering if she is a victim of abuse and kidnap.
and whats this story abt a woman being kidnapped despite being with her husband? u sure the husband wasn't involved? I know it sounds bad but ever since that south Africa honeymoon incident I suspect the spouse to be involved Ouch

@LazilyAnonymous I am shocked myself...but u know what is more shocking when u hear a famous celeb say that the woman is to be blamed if she gets raped or a lame excuse like "we get punished for our deeds in various ways"  a TV celeb said that here in the UK and lately he's been in and out of court due to sexual assault claims... rape is a bad thing and what is even more worse is when it happens to young girls who haven't even reached their teen years...this is a crime that scars them for life yet people especially men think its nothing... u know they say its the 21st century and women have equal rights but to be honest I don't think we do... not in every sense anyway...if we did then these assaults and crimes with women wouldn't be happening.
malala is an inspiration to many but u know I was reading some of the comments on yahoo news on an article of hers and some of the people were saying "isn't she meant 2 be back in her country now..what is she doing in our country?? living off taxpayers money?" seriously while there are people who would sympathise with her now that she is getting private education 4rm England that too funded by the Pakistani government, people are being ignorant in thinking she and her family are living off their money. its really sad what the world has come too...

my thoughts: everyone says they want to do something and we hear about these inspirational stories but I wonder how many of us actually do something about that inspiration...I mean malala has inspired everyone, but just how many of us since then have tried to get out there and make a difference in educating women? Its like we hear it, think oh my that's so inspiring but then quickly move on...we don't practically do something about the problem/issue in the society we just sit there saying ABC is wrong but don't try to correct that wrong...Ouch and I am just wondering why? is it cos we are all selfish and just like to keep things to ourselves and be concerned about things that interest us or are we just to scared to do something...fear of being attacked ourselves if we stop the wrong happening...but isn't that the way God is testing us? seeing what we will do if we see something bad happening before us? do we help the person or turn a blind eye?Ouch

btw thanks guys for appreciating the topic and taking part in the discussion

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LazilyAnonymous..Zainab..SaiS

Tacker_Holic IF-Rockerz
Tacker_Holic
Tacker_Holic

Posted: 26 October 2013 at 4:12pm | IP Logged
I know the world is going downhill and the destruction is speeding up. I agree.. it is becoming an impossible task to solve and not one person can do it alone. It has to be done together... but I don't understand why citizens are not joining hands to improve their own world! Don't say that.. we have to fight together and there is a solution to every problem.. it isn't going to be easy but us good citizens have to do it!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Yuvika_15LazilyAnonymous..Zainab..SaiS

Yuvika_15 Viewbie
Yuvika_15
Yuvika_15

Crazy Creatives Lead

Posted: 26 October 2013 at 4:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tacker_Holic

I know the world is going downhill and the destruction is speeding up. I agree.. it is becoming an impossible task to solve and not one person can do it alone. It has to be done together... but I don't understand why citizens are not joining hands to improve their own world! Don't say that.. we have to fight together and there is a solution to every problem.. it isn't going to be easy but us good citizens have to do it!

becos we are all selfish now...I think living in the lack of humanity has somewhere made us stone hearted and inhuman to an extent...we follow the "mind ur own business" rule...if it doesn't concern us we aren't interested... sad but the truthOuch

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

LazilyAnonymousTacker_HolicSaiS..Zainab..

Tacker_Holic IF-Rockerz
Tacker_Holic
Tacker_Holic

Posted: 26 October 2013 at 4:16pm | IP Logged
@Yuvika... I competly agree.. the world at one point had selfless people who would do things for others and not ask for anything return but everyone now thinks of their own benefit in a situation. Ouch I agree it is the truth!

..Zainab.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Zainab..
..Zainab..

Posted: 26 October 2013 at 4:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Yuvika_15

@-Alina- I know the malala case is one that scares u to think this is what the world has come to? bombing an innocent girl becos she dared raise her voice and ask for a right that is everyone's birth right... I mean even Islam encourages everyone to get educated... the first word of the revelation to the final Prophet was "Read" so who are these animals that decide women shouldn't be educated???

@_Littles12_ ShockedShockedno I never heard about this... is this a recent case? have they found out where she is from and why she is in such a state? im shocked to hear this...Ouch from what u described about the state she was in I am just wondering if she is a victim of abuse and kidnap.
and whats this story abt a woman being kidnapped despite being with her husband? u sure the husband wasn't involved? I know it sounds bad but ever since that south Africa honeymoon incident I suspect the spouse to be involved Ouch

@LazilyAnonymous I am shocked myself...but u know what is more shocking when u hear a famous celeb say that the woman is to be blamed if she gets raped or a lame excuse like "we get punished for our deeds in various ways"  a TV celeb said that here in the UK and lately he's been in and out of court due to sexual assault claims... rape is a bad thing and what is even more worse is when it happens to young girls who haven't even reached their teen years...this is a crime that scars them for life yet people especially men think its nothing... u know they say its the 21st century and women have equal rights but to be honest I don't think we do... not in every sense anyway...if we did then these assaults and crimes with women wouldn't be happening.
malala is an inspiration to many but u know I was reading some of the comments on yahoo news on an article of hers and some of the people were saying "isn't she meant 2 be back in her country now..what is she doing in our country?? living off taxpayers money?" seriously while there are people who would sympathise with her now that she is getting private education 4rm England that too funded by the Pakistani government, people are being ignorant in thinking she and her family are living off their money. its really sad what the world has come too...

my thoughts: everyone says they want to do something and we hear about these inspirational stories but I wonder how many of us actually do something about that inspiration...I mean malala has inspired everyone, but just how many of us since then have tried to get out there and make a difference in educating women? Its like we hear it, think oh my that's so inspiring but then quickly move on...we don't practically do something about the problem/issue in the society we just sit there saying ABC is wrong but don't try to correct that wrong...Ouch and I am just wondering why? is it cos we are all selfish and just like to keep things to ourselves and be concerned about things that interest us or are we just to scared to do something...fear of being attacked ourselves if we stop the wrong happening...but isn't that the way God is testing us? seeing what we will do if we see something bad happening before us? do we help the person or turn a blind eye?Ouch

btw thanks guys for appreciating the topic and taking part in the discussion

First of all Hello--eww thats sounds patheticLOL-heyyaa--okay thats more normal!

Malala case- im telling iff stands firm throughout she is going to go far and she will be able to grasp many people to be on her side, but right now the upsetting part is how her own damn country is not ready to be in her favor-my response to that is-kill yourself!

yes its true, this happens like everyday-no exaggeration needed!
they never found her! no one knows who and how he took her but he did! no one knows if shes alive or dead, most likely they have made her a prosecutor!
honestly if they government they could have found her and the other millions of women who were "kidnapped" like she was! there is no problem with age, young or old, your a woman im sorry your gone!

im pretty sure malala is supposed head back to her country and yea exactly what is she going to do we dont know! that girl is trying and i honestly respect her for that! lets see what all we can do is hope for the best!

thats a great point! everyone can talk but only a few will go by what they say! thats why i hate people so much! including myself because at the end we are the damn hypocrites! we are effing problem! of course we are selfish! why would we wanna just a tiny bit to the poor  why cause we might look bad not "cool" your so called friends will stop talking to you! well then all there is left for you to is die! honestly, because rich people keep getting richer and poor poorer and theres only one reason
because no one wants to help and the people who do help its not enough theres too many who need to be helped and too little helpers!

I am so glad i found such a thread! thank you for creating such a thread! you are def going to see me here alot!LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LazilyAnonymousSaiS

..Zainab.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Zainab..
..Zainab..

Posted: 26 October 2013 at 4:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Yuvika_15

becos we are all selfish now...I think living in the lack of humanity has somewhere made us stone hearted and inhuman to an extent...we follow the "mind ur own business" rule...if it doesn't concern us we aren't interested... sad but the truthOuch

only one reason cause we are just too damn selfish!
yea we follow "mind your own buisness" rule when it involves us but when others our mouths work faster than a damn rocket

LazilyAnonymousTacker_HolicSaiS

Tacker_Holic IF-Rockerz
Tacker_Holic
Tacker_Holic

Posted: 26 October 2013 at 4:25pm | IP Logged
I agree.. we are selfish and that is it. This selfishness is leading to destruction! Ouch

..Zainab.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Zainab..
..Zainab..

Posted: 26 October 2013 at 4:29pm | IP Logged

I agree.. we are selfish and that is it. This selfishness is leading to destruction! Ouch

the evilness of people makes me shiver!
nowadays you cant even depend on your parents! and im so serious about this you just cant!
everyone does something for you for a damn reason! the sooner everyone learns that the better! 
honestly!  plus every single person is being monitored by government real bad!

LazilyAnonymousTacker_HolicSaiS

Go to top