Debate Mansion

~Lack of Humanity in the Society~ (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 21

Tacker_Holic

IF-Rockerz

Tacker_Holic

Posted: 26 October 2013 at 3:26pm | IP Logged
@Littles 12... hey may I know your name? OMG! Wow! My uncle lives there and he has an awesome life there... the country is beautiful, jobs are good, the weather and the people are lovely too! Yeah chances are you wont want to come back! So are you going there permanently? You want to see the Armani Hotel and the Burj Khalifa is stunning!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..Zainab..SaiS

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~Lack of Humanity in the Society~ (Page 4)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

..Zainab..

IF-Sizzlerz

..Zainab..

Posted: 26 October 2013 at 3:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tacker_Holic

@Littles 12... hey may I know your name? OMG! Wow! My uncle lives there and he has an awesome life there... the country is beautiful, jobs are good, the weather and the people are lovely too! Yeah chances are you wont want to come back! So are you going there permanently? You want to see the Armani Hotel and the Burj Khalifa is stunning!

By asking!LOL
*Drum Roll please* LOLLOL
Zainab!  Yes Dubai is my dreamland!yes everything! come on scrap this isnt revelant to the topic!

did you hear bout the Saudi Kidnapping of a woman and she was with her husband!
This cant get any worse!

Tacker_HolicSaiS

Tacker_Holic

IF-Rockerz

Tacker_Holic

Posted: 26 October 2013 at 3:39pm | IP Logged
Woo! Hey Zainab.. yeah I was thinking it was off topic!

No I haven't heard about that at all.. what happened? But I know similar things happen a lot in India. I heard today that a girl was sexually harassed on a Bangalore Metro and at a stop she asked an officer for help and he told her that he cant help her. She moved seats and they still followed her even after leaving the metro. They circled her and passed harsh comments I just think its disgusting. Here in the UK we get that in clubs and stuff but once you tell them to leave you alone they will go straight away. I visit India because some of my family are there but I am scared to go.

But I work for a woman's charity in the UK and we help women who have faced rape, domestic violence etc and we have opened a woman's centre in Delhi and lots of women have approached us. We help them with counselling and help them financially and to find jobs.

We need to help our fellow citizens but due to lack of humanity we are seeing such incidents happen everyday!  

..Zainab..SaiS

..Zainab..

IF-Sizzlerz

..Zainab..

Posted: 26 October 2013 at 3:46pm | IP Logged
Yup!
thats so upsetting! you dont deserve to be wearing that uniform
and freaking representing the damn country!
Thats why middle eastern countries are so disgraced because of the corrupt goverment!

Thats pretty neat!

In Saudia-you know how women dont leave the house unless with a man, even now that isnt safe

so this couple were going somewhere in a taxi,
all of a sudden the taxi stopped, so the driver told the husband to get out the car and push the car, the wife was still sitting inside!
so when he got out went behind the car to push it, 
the driver started the car and left with the man's wife!
and no one knows where, never found her! he just took her!
how scary is that!
you always see woman there beggin for money and never alone but with children! and the kids are never crying cause they are drugged to be slept!

p.s. whats ur name?

Tacker_HolicSaiS

Tacker_Holic

IF-Rockerz

Tacker_Holic

Posted: 26 October 2013 at 3:50pm | IP Logged
Exactly.. it is all corruption and if people in uniform are not doing their job what can you expect from others? Thanks a lot.

OMG! That's shocking! How can someone do that? The fear is always in women's minds that's why it is like that.. it all links back to corruption in the government and even worse corrupt citizens who don't care for humanity! Did the police not help the man find his wife? That has shook me completely... we only know some things that happen in the world.. there is a lot more and a lot more worse situations which women or even men have been put through! It is a terrifying time for all citizens in the world.. no place is safe.

My Name is Sonia! Smile

Edited by Tacker_Holic - 26 October 2013 at 3:49pm

..Zainab..SaiS

..Zainab..

IF-Sizzlerz

..Zainab..

Posted: 26 October 2013 at 3:54pm | IP Logged
Yes! the freaking people who are controlling the countries are living the luxirous lives, while the rich are getting richer, poor are getting poorer, and the middle class is getting crushed!
i swear when i see people like i want to like kill them and be like you call yourself a damn citizen!

what the hell could the goverment do! theres so many stories like that woman just disappear and they never find not one woman who came back!
exactly! its so horrible! Sonia man its a pretty scary world!

Tacker_HolicSaiS

Tacker_Holic

IF-Rockerz

Tacker_Holic

Posted: 26 October 2013 at 3:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Littles12_

Yes! the freaking people who are controlling the countries are living the luxirous lives, while the rich are getting richer, poor are getting poorer, and the middle class is getting crushed!
i swear when i see people like i want to like kill them and be like you call yourself a damn citizen!

what the hell could the goverment do! theres so many stories like that woman just disappear and they never find not one woman who came back!
Exactly...this is what my dad tells me everyday...all government and high officials are corrupt and the richer find ways to get richer through not paying taxes. The middle class like us are getting all the slack and not getting anywhere.. we are barely making ends meet whatever country we are in! Exactly... but people never will change everyone's minds are corrupt! My parents tell me that no one is there for you in this world.. you are alone..obviously my parents and family are here for me but for some people their own blood turn them down! The government don't have time for true citizens.. they don't want to take action they get paid and that's it after that they don't want to know and society keeps going downhill! Yeah and I am very scared because it is only going to get worse! Ouch

..Zainab..SaiS

..Zainab..

IF-Sizzlerz

..Zainab..

Posted: 26 October 2013 at 4:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tacker_Holic

Originally posted by _Littles12_

Exactly...this is what my dad tells me everyday...all government and high officials are corrupt and the richer find ways to get richer through not paying taxes. The middle class like us are getting all the slack and not getting anywhere.. we are barely making ends meet whatever country we are in! Exactly... but people never will change everyone's minds are corrupt! My parents tell me that no one is there for you in this world.. you are alone..obviously my parents and family are here for me but for some people their own blood turn them down! The government don't have time for true citizens.. they don't want to take action they get paid and that's it after that they don't want to know and society keeps going downhill! Yeah and I am very scared because it is only going to get worse! Ouch

and your father stands correct!
exactly
the biggest example is, i dont if u heard about it, but the obama health care, the government was shut down for over two weeks1
there were no cops on the road! no joke!
its horrible! the world is headed towards a horrible future!
right russia and china are in lead! 
is us the people try we might just be able to make a difference!
someone has to start!
and whoever has tried in the past has eventually given up and i can totally understand why!
in short i seriously wanna die before the world gets out of hand!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tacker_Holic

Post Reply New Post

Go to top