Debate Mansion

~Lack of Humanity in the Society~ (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 21

LazilyAnonymous

IF-Dazzler

LazilyAnonymous

Posted: 26 October 2013 at 3:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Littles12_

Actually my friend its pretty funny how people are so desperate that they can go to any extent of being "popular" be it by killing someone, raping a woman/girl, bullying people, harassment, etc.
Malala is a strong girl who hopefully as she goes on and will continue to fight for such a desperate cause, seriously people once again have to be reminded of the importance of woman!
there is no world or living without a woman!
we need to take action and fast!
you know not even being sexist people have become ridiculously racist!
it just saddens me that the world is headed toward a really traumatic future!

I know!!! I hate how the mentality towards people has changed. Harassing someone is not a way to be "popular". I hate how they have fun while performing a task which ruins the life of the girl and her family. 

Yeah...Malala is an idol for me. She was selfless and took action when everyone was living in fear. 

Yeah, they need to know the importance of women. I hate how we are being taken for granted. You wouldn't be living in this world if it wasn't for woman. Men and women are equally important. 

I just wonder what kind of a place we are leaving for the future generations. 

If every single human being takes a small action, we can create a big impact.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_Littles12_SaiS

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~Lack of Humanity in the Society~ (Page 3)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

_Littles12_

IF-Sizzlerz

_Littles12_

Posted: 26 October 2013 at 3:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LazilyAnonymous

Actually my friend its pretty funny how people are so desperate that they can go to any extent of being "popular" be it by killing someone, raping a woman/girl, bullying people, harassment, etc.
Malala is a strong girl who hopefully as she goes on and will continue to fight for such a desperate cause, seriously people once again have to be reminded of the importance of woman!
there is no world or living without a woman!
we need to take action and fast!
you know not even being sexist people have become ridiculously racist!
it just saddens me that the world is headed toward a really traumatic future!

I know!!! I hate how the mentality towards people has changed. Harassing someone is not a way to be "popular". I hate how they have fun while performing a task which ruins the life of the girl and her family. 

Yeah...Malala is an idol for me. She was selfless and took action when everyone was living in fear. 

Yeah, they need to know the importance of women. I hate how we are being taken for granted. You wouldn't be living in this world if it wasn't for woman. Men and women are equally important. 

I just wonder what kind of a place we are leaving for the future generations. 

If every single human being takes a small action, we can create a big impact.
Exaclty! thats like the worst part! when two people are doing it and the rest are just enjoying
can i ask why?
seriosuly man! i hope she goes far!
they really do! agreed! honestly niether do i!
what the hell are we supposed to do?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LazilyAnonymous

Tacker_Holic

IF-Rockerz

Tacker_Holic

Posted: 26 October 2013 at 3:09pm | IP Logged
A wonderful and insightful topic to discuss about I completely agree with your points on the lack of humanity in the society we live in today.. it is a shame we are living around these humans who don't want to support and look after their fellow citizens and in some cases there own family!

I look forward to reading people's views on this topic and will add to my views if I have any later on!

Keep making such interesting posts!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Yuvika_15_Littles12_

_Littles12_

IF-Sizzlerz

_Littles12_

Posted: 26 October 2013 at 3:13pm | IP Logged
I really wanna go visit the middle eastern countries but there are 99% chance of me even coming back!
and thats just the horrific truth

Tacker_Holic

Tacker_Holic

IF-Rockerz

Tacker_Holic

Posted: 26 October 2013 at 3:15pm | IP Logged
@Littles 12... Dubai is really nice.. why would you come back?

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 26 October 2013 at 3:16pm | IP Logged
A very good topic. In this time and day when everything is going against humanity, the most important question is why?

LazilyAnonymous

IF-Dazzler

LazilyAnonymous

Posted: 26 October 2013 at 3:16pm | IP Logged

Exaclty! thats like the worst part! when two people are doing it and the rest are just enjoying
can i ask why?
seriosuly man! i hope she goes far!
they really do! agreed! honestly niether do i!
what the hell are we supposed to do?

Yeah...How can they enjoy someone's tears?? are you really that cold-hearted? 
She will deffo go far. <3 Dil se dua hai!!!
Thats the big question...what do we do. Some people, like me, wants to do something wants to do something but doesn't know how. 
People can stand up as much as they want, they without others supporting them, they do not get far. Why do they don't get support? FEAR!!! Fear from powerful people who threaten them. 

And corruption is a major issue too!!! Ouch

_Littles12_

IF-Sizzlerz

_Littles12_

Posted: 26 October 2013 at 3:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tacker_Holic

@Littles 12... Dubai is really nice.. why would you come back?

OMG Dubai is where im going to live! 
i mean like there are chances i wont be coming back! because of our welcoming people thereWink

Tacker_Holic

Post Reply New Post

Go to top