Debate Mansion

~Lack of Humanity in the Society~ (Page 20)

Post Reply New Post

Page 20 of 21

Tacker_Holic

IF-Rockerz

Tacker_Holic

Posted: 28 October 2013 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LazilyAnonymous

Originally posted by Tacker_Holic

Yeah we all are! Embarrassed I am glad I met another guju and also Zainab my new Punjabi girl where has she dissapared too? LOL Shocked Yeah lets do it! LOL I know right would love to go round everywhere! Big smile You mean the 23 year old? I swear they got a sentence and would be hanged? Confused 

I know right :D I think she has work!!! Timezones are always a problem!!
No There a underage guy too!!! I think he was 17 and since he was underage, he didnt get the same sentence as others!!!
Yeah that's true.. timezone's affect us a lot! Ouch Wish we could all be here at once.. oh yeah I know what you mean the juvenile.. if he was a kid he wouldn't do such deeds! Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LazilyAnonymous_Littles12_

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~Lack of Humanity in the Society~ (Page 20)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

_Littles12_

IF-Rockerz

_Littles12_

Posted: 28 October 2013 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
@Tacker_Holic and LazilyAnonymous
first well hey to u too! its not work u idiots its called college! buttheads!LOLLOLLOL

Im finally here to answer three worth page of u peoples comments cause you both decided not to wait for the special between us! ME! thank you thank you!LOLLOL

Well hello gujus welcome a punjabi! oh yea! uh huh! oh yea! uh huh!Silly

dont worry Lazily we will talk alot!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

clearly u did give me answer by saying i demand not to give u an anwer! DONG!Star

yes that we did! we totally killed the thread and nailed the topic! we pinpointed every single thing we could have about such a sensitive and controversial topic! We so Boss! we should totally have a name for all three of us!Big smileBig smile

well Sonia u better love punjabis cause they are amazing! Dancing

and yes guys i live in New york this is that such a OMG thing! its a stupid place get over it!LOL

Are u F*********** kidding i swear to u if i ever saw his parents i would burry them alive! why freaking create a damn baby if u couldnt take care of him! like are u for real! starving a child isnt going to make u hideous creatures billionaires more like u people are even going to be wishing just for some dirt cause you guys are going to be so hungry!Cry

what i dont understand how parents able to do such things? what im aware of is that parents are way more than their child when the kid gets hurt!
just imagine Daniel's life if he grew how messed would he be! what effing hell was wrong with those stupid police people why did they believe the mother! this all bullshit!
in such cases the people talk to the kid first and last and always believe the kid! hell with the parents! I am just so shaken by hearing this! how horrible can a person be? i have got my answer today!CryCry

honey ill take u too punjab and Ny! just get yo ass here!Approve

thats messed speak gujrati and im just jje thanks yea that bird is so pretty too!
guys such people dont deserve to live honestly!
guys i have family in canada Vancouver and toronto!

honestly there is no hope in the middle eastern countries! woman are treated worst than a piece of trash! honestly, even trash is put in its place women are tossed around like a effing dirt!
i havent to india since like 2004 my cousins tell me it has changed drastically!

im here! jeez life is really hard in NY! for visiting and vacation is the best place to come to but you work for ever freaking drop of water in the US! no one gets it easy! no exaggeration needed!

People i have college not work when i say i have work to do it means HW! losers!LOLLOLLOL

sonia we are like three hours behind chillax! lazy i have no idea1

finally done! any new horrible news anyone hear of?

think of a name for us-three musketeers is too cliche something weird yet cool!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LazilyAnonymous

_Littles12_

IF-Rockerz

_Littles12_

Posted: 28 October 2013 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shweta2728

Wow this is a very interesting topic!

I think the reason people don't speak up is because they are simply scared. Of who? People who are stronger than them. People who hold the power which can destroy their life and the life of their loved ones. It's a pretty scary feeling and yes this makes the person seem selfish. For example, if a girl decides to go against a politician's son who misbehaved with her, what could be the consequences? She could have acid thrown on her face, publicly humiliated, threatened, assaulted, kidnapped, or even killed. But aren't we as the society the ones who gave the power to those strong people. Then we as the society also hold the power of snatching that power away from those wrongful people. Can we change? Yes but we need to do this together and show some courage!

heyya shwetzz wats up!LOLLOL
WORD! people are such wimps! i dont give a shit about people say whats on my mind! 
people can go to any extents for their own reasons! its horrible and dying worth thinking about how worse some cases and they cant get any worse but hey do!

but honestly no one will realize until the situation god forbid comes on them! that when they regret not helping the other person! because then its too late!

shweta2728LazilyAnonymous

Yuvika_15

Viewbie

Yuvika_15

IF Crazy Captain

Posted: 28 October 2013 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
hey guys, just a quick reminder to please avoid chatting in this thread. please ensure the pure focus is humanity and the lack of humanity.
Thanks
On Behalf of CC Team

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LazilyAnonymous_Littles12_Tacker_Holic

_Littles12_

IF-Rockerz

_Littles12_

Posted: 28 October 2013 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Yuvika_15

hey guys, just a quick reminder to please avoid chatting in this thread. please ensure the pure focus is humanity and the lack of humanity.
Thanks
On Behalf of CC Team

yup sorry!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Yuvika_15LazilyAnonymous

Yuvika_15

Viewbie

Yuvika_15

IF Crazy Captain

Posted: 28 October 2013 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
@gohem123
Thank you. The team felt strongly about this issue so we went ahead and made it..glad its being appreciated by you all.

True, we're definitely living in a world where at the moment its all I, Me and Myself... the thing I think if lacking along side humanity is trust, u can't trust anyone nowadays... be it your own or strangers they are just as bad as one another. The world is a really ugly place to live in at the moment, its those good people that get bashed and aren't appreciated at all so they eventually start thinking whether or not walking on the right path and showing compassion and care towards others is really worth it all.

I am absolutely shocked hearing that china story... can't believe no-one stopped for him?? I mean he was old...what if he had badly injured himself and died? then what? I mean where those people who were driving past in such a hurry that they couldn't stop 2 minutes to help the man up and ensure he was ok????DeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDead
and the india case of the man holding onto his son's leg and crying for help... that just made me cry... I feel for such people. honestly speaking if I was one of those people passing by I would have stopped to help... no matter what I would have...im shocked those people could live with themselves knowing they did nothing to help the man. its just plain sick... people have turned stone hearted...I don't think its got anything to do with the idea of them not wanting to get out of their comfort zone I think they are just plain selfish and selfish to an extent where they have become evil and not even realised itAngryOuch

@sonia
quite a good point u made here about it not being cool to show ur good side... there is definitely a thing called peer pressure and sadly a large number of individuals fall into the peer pressure issue... they will do things just to please the popular students or because they want to be in the popular group that everyone knows... but is it something u can blame them for thinking? I mean if only the good ones were praised a lot more that they became popular that maybe this peer pressure issue would have a positive outcome with everyone wanting to be good to get that praise. I think this is an approach the school and teachers have to take... its not something parents can do... I mean as a parent u cud say "don't do this don't do that" but how do u know for sure if ur child is even following it...I mean many bullies bully people and no1 gets to know cos the victim doesn't tell anyone... and its not like the bullies come home saying o I bullied someone today... its definitely something the schools and teachers need to consider addressing.

I used to get milk for free, my school dinner I had 2 pay for cos of my dad's income being high but everyone got milk free...at least that was the case when I was in school. plus many kids still get free lunches...don't tell me he was in a school where they didn't provide lunch themselves and everyone was on pack-lunches...ShockedD'oh do they really do that in state schools now??

@Lazy.. well said, its all about beating the next person and fighting to be at the top...and I think in that process everyone to an extent has lost the compassion for others... I mean there is nothing wrong in wanting to be at the top, wanting to be successful and basically having it all but that doesn't mean u let go of the basic human traits...care and kindness towards others... I mean where does it say to become successful u need to be an evil person... u can get success by staying on the right path and being nice to others...but I guess its a longer route and people know want everything fast without having to do much either...

@zainab... Daniel's story is a heart breaking one... u should read it... and if u see a pic of him u'll literally be in tears... I can't believe his parents had it in their hearts 2 be so cruel...someone said his dad was step but even so his mom was real... how could she do that to him? its sick...really sick... I mean a mother is someone that would remain hungry herself just so that her child can sleep on a full stomach rather than an empty one but sadly its the opposite that's happening.

@Sonia... omg u know that pizza ordering case u said happened to Daniel well that happened to that hamza kid tooShocked... his body was found a few yrs later but basically his mum starved him 2 death, and within 20 mins ordered pizza and continued to claim benefits i.e. child benefits under his name for 2 yrs before he was found... they go if he was alive he would have been around 4/5 yrs old.. seriously what is it with moms, killing their sons by starving them and then ordering pizza?? different parent, different child but same story of starvation and inhumanity for the mother 2 be ordering pizza.

_Littles12_

IF-Rockerz

_Littles12_

Posted: 28 October 2013 at 3:12pm | IP Logged
but what i dont understand is how the hell did the parents have the heart to do such a thing! 
how can u lock ur child in a room starve him to death when ur enjoying a goddamn slice of pizza!

it just doesnt make sense!

the moral values of humanity in people dont exist anymore!
its the ugly truth!

either those parents had a bad childhood but i mean if u had such a childhood wouldnt you want to give ur child the best of the best instead of the worst of the worst

see this is where the questions arise and no one was ever able to find just that one answer that wont provoke questions?

how could you and why would you do such a thing to your child who is a literally a piece of you?

especially for a woman! you go through so much for that child and than you do this! see im hardcore against aborption-because dont even think about sleeping others and if u have a child by "mistake" abortion is the way out NO ITS NOT!--but in such scenario if the mother just had a abortion it would have been better at least for the kid you wouldnt have to die such a painful death!

man he was harmless! what do u want from him!

this is just so horrible!

LazilyAnonymousTacker_Holic

Tacker_Holic

IF-Rockerz

Tacker_Holic

Posted: 28 October 2013 at 4:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Littles12_

@Tacker_Holic and LazilyAnonymous
first well hey to u too! its not work u idiots its called college! buttheads!LOLLOLLOL

Im finally here to answer three worth page of u peoples comments cause you both decided not to wait for the special between us! ME! thank you thank you!LOLLOL

Well hello gujus welcome a punjabi! oh yea! uh huh! oh yea! uh huh!Silly

dont worry Lazily we will talk alot!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

clearly u did give me answer by saying i demand not to give u an anwer! DONG!Star

yes that we did! we totally killed the thread and nailed the topic! we pinpointed every single thing we could have about such a sensitive and controversial topic! We so Boss! we should totally have a name for all three of us!Big smileBig smile

well Sonia u better love punjabis cause they are amazing! Dancing

and yes guys i live in New york this is that such a OMG thing! its a stupid place get over it!LOL

Are u F*********** kidding i swear to u if i ever saw his parents i would burry them alive! why freaking create a damn baby if u couldnt take care of him! like are u for real! starving a child isnt going to make u hideous creatures billionaires more like u people are even going to be wishing just for some dirt cause you guys are going to be so hungry!Cry

what i dont understand how parents able to do such things? what im aware of is that parents are way more than their child when the kid gets hurt!
just imagine Daniel's life if he grew how messed would he be! what effing hell was wrong with those stupid police people why did they believe the mother! this all bullshit!
in such cases the people talk to the kid first and last and always believe the kid! hell with the parents! I am just so shaken by hearing this! how horrible can a person be? i have got my answer today!CryCry

honey ill take u too punjab and Ny! just get yo ass here!Approve

thats messed speak gujrati and im just jje thanks yea that bird is so pretty too!
guys such people dont deserve to live honestly!
guys i have family in canada Vancouver and toronto!

honestly there is no hope in the middle eastern countries! woman are treated worst than a piece of trash! honestly, even trash is put in its place women are tossed around like a effing dirt!
i havent to india since like 2004 my cousins tell me it has changed drastically!

im here! jeez life is really hard in NY! for visiting and vacation is the best place to come to but you work for ever freaking drop of water in the US! no one gets it easy! no exaggeration needed!

People i have college not work when i say i have work to do it means HW! losers!LOLLOLLOL

sonia we are like three hours behind chillax! lazy i have no idea1

finally done! any new horrible news anyone hear of?

think of a name for us-three musketeers is too cliche something weird yet cool!

Hey! Big smile Sorry I thought she meant work work! Okay college work it is! Big smileLOL Sorry we got a little carried away with Gujarat! LOL ROFL Welcome Miss Punjabi! HugYAY! More talking cant wait! I gave you an answer sort of! LOL Yeah we really did nail it! Exactly and now we have turned it into a chit chat post! LOL I have a name for us "Balle Balle Chokri's!" we have the blend of Punjab and Gujarati "Balle Balle" is Punjabi of course and "chokri" is girl in guju! Do you like it? I am guessing not.. LOL Don't worry I love punjabi's! They know how to party hard! Wink YAY!! You live in NYC and that is big for us! I live in the UK.. 2 hours away from London! Really crap to be honest! No way is NYC stupid!

Yeah that's what happened to him... but criminals get justice and victims don't- the truth of society! Exactly why have one if you cant look after it... think about people who love children that cant have them and then you get these idiots who don't give a crap. They are heartless they aren't parents.. they don't even deserve to be called parents they are murderers. Just think that boy called that thing his mum. Yeah but this woman is heartless. His life would have only got worse.. in fact I think god decided to end his pain and bring him closer to him where he would be properly looked after! God Bless His Soul. The social workers get their pay why should they think of others or do further work. Why are they in this profession if they are not going to do their job? I know the whole country was shook there has been other cases like the Baby P case I will share that in our next discussion. He was younger than Daniel. You cant imagine how horrible people really are!

Wooo! Okay we will come soon! Yay! Love Canada.. big love for the country and the people there!
Yeah middle eastern countries are worse.. it is really disgusting to hear the true state of women in such countries.. shame on humanity for treating women so badly! Angry India has changed a lot but there is still drastic changes that need to be made.. like the government, safety of women. But economically it is growing well! Yeah I know what you mean it is like people visiting London.. life in the UK is a dogs life just like the US! I know.. apparently I was reading an article broadband is the most expensive in the US even things like bread is expensive! I was shocked. Okay we get it! Homework! :D Really? I thought it was more than 3 hours! Woo that's alright then! Gosh that was long!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top