Debate Mansion

~Lack of Humanity in the Society~ (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 21

Page 1
Page   of 21
Page 3 Page 21

-Shayari-

IF-Veteran Member

-Shayari-

Posted: 26 October 2013 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
We all just need to move to Switzerland. ROFL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~Lack of Humanity in the Society~ (Page 2)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

_Littles12_

IF-Sizzlerz

_Littles12_

Posted: 26 October 2013 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Shayari-

how do you know there arent no secret agencies that are kidnapping women everydayy!Wink

-Shayari-

IF-Veteran Member

-Shayari-

Posted: 26 October 2013 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Littles12_

how do you know there arent no secret agencies that are kidnapping women everydayy!Wink

ROFL I dont.. but i never hear anything bad from there. ROFL so why not. ROFL

_Littles12_

IF-Sizzlerz

_Littles12_

Posted: 26 October 2013 at 2:21pm | IP Logged

Sweetheart you never! Did you hear about a girl in greece than a woman in Saudia!

-Shayari-

IF-Veteran Member

-Shayari-

Posted: 26 October 2013 at 2:25pm | IP Logged

Sweetheart you never! Did you hear about a girl in greece than a woman in Saudia!

chill I was just joking. LOL

My sarcastic comment was just to say that NO where is safe anymore. Its a figure of speech to say," lets move to switzerland" LOL

sorry if you took it literally. Embarrassed

_Littles12_

IF-Sizzlerz

_Littles12_

Posted: 26 October 2013 at 2:28pm | IP Logged

chill I was just joking. LOL

My sarcastic comment was just to say that NO where is safe anymore. Its a figure of speech to say," lets move to switzerland" LOL

sorry if you took it literally. Embarrassed

No ik! i was just generally asking you if you knew what happened there!
seriously i knew! it was also a general statement! Big smile

Edited by _Littles12_ - 26 October 2013 at 2:27pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Shayari-

LazilyAnonymous

IF-Dazzler

LazilyAnonymous

Posted: 26 October 2013 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
This topic needs to be discussed. I can't believe how many examples we can see about lack of humanity. 
What shocks me so much is what some people think rape is cool. I know some people who think if they bully others, they will be popular. Like wise, sometimes people think that with gunda gardi, they are "cool". DISGUSTING!!!

Another thing I hate is hypocrisy. Some people advocate for peace but they are the ones committing actions which don't warranty peace. And some people talk about taking action but all they do is talk. All bark and no bite. Such hypocrisy is something I hate. 

Malala's case saddened me. She fought for her people but those people did not support her. We should be ashamed that we lost a person like her. I can only hope I can stand up for the truth like she did. 

How can we overcome this problem? TAKING ACTION. Its easy to say that we need to stand together and take action but its very hard to do. More so, we need to stop living in fear. We fear the consequences of helping someone. We need to stop fearing. Once again, easy to say but hard to achieve.

This world will not be destroyed by comets/asteroids/natural disasters but from the people who live in it. ~ Lazy

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Yuvika_15_Littles12_SaiS

_Littles12_

IF-Sizzlerz

_Littles12_

Posted: 26 October 2013 at 2:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LazilyAnonymous

This topic needs to be discussed. I can't believe how many examples we can see about lack of humanity. 
What shocks me so much is what some people think rape is cool. I know some people who think if they bully others, they will be popular. Like wise, sometimes people think that with gunda gardi, they are "cool". DISGUSTING!!!

Another thing I hate is hypocrisy. Some people advocate for peace but they are the ones committing actions which don't warranty peace. And some people talk about taking action but all they do is talk. All bark and no bite. Such hypocrisy is something I hate. 

Malala's case saddened me. She fought for her people but those people did not support her. We should be ashamed that we lost a person like her. I can only hope I can stand up for the truth like she did. 

How can we overcome this problem? TAKING ACTION. Its easy to say that we need to stand together and take action but its very hard to do. More so, we need to stop living in fear. We fear the consequences of helping someone. We need to stop fearing. Once again, easy to say but hard to achieve.

This world will not be destroyed by comets/asteroids/natural disasters but from the people who live in it. ~ Lazy

Actually my friend its pretty funny how people are so desperate that they can go to any extent of being "popular" be it by killing someone, raping a woman/girl, bullying people, harassment, etc.
Malala is a strong girl who hopefully as she goes on and will continue to fight for such a desperate cause, seriously people once again have to be reminded of the importance of woman!
there is no world or living without a woman!
we need to take action and fast!
you know not even being sexist people have become ridiculously racist!
it just saddens me that the world is headed toward a really traumatic future!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LazilyAnonymousSaiS

Post Reply New Post

Go to top