Debate Mansion

~Lack of Humanity in the Society~ (Page 17)

Post Reply New Post

Page 17 of 21

LazilyAnonymous

IF-Dazzler

LazilyAnonymous

Posted: 27 October 2013 at 10:55am | IP Logged
@Yuvika
Exactly!!! How can you say that for a young child!!! She is a kid, barely mature but the adult man should be mature enough to know whats right or wrong!! And then he has no right to blame the girl because HE was the MATURE one to go on with it!!! 

LOL This is the big question right now!!! We have have human rights which should portray humanity but NO ONE ENFORCES THEM!!! We dont have that community unity anymore!!! Money, jealousy and competition is all we have now!!! -_- 

But school is considered to be a child's second home!!! Teachers are the authority figure who need to act like parents in school!!! its their duty!!! And that is what suck...Inhumanity everywhere!!!  

Thats what I am wondering!!!! If you dont want children, why are you giving birth to them!! But what I dont understand, Children are so damn cute!!! How can someone harm them!!! Cry Most criminals have a abused past!!! They are forced to be criminals because they dont know another way of life...can we blame them!!!  

Thats another thing!!! Some organisions are true but we need to hear about them. In media, all we hear is bad news and scams. They should also have good positive news!!! 

Money buys everything..even law!!! 

I know...our minds are shaped from the things we read and see around our selves!!! I mean I know that wrong. But what is a 10 year old reads that and considers it to be okay for this to happen!!! Its just wrong!!!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~Lack of Humanity in the Society~ (Page 17)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

LazilyAnonymous

IF-Dazzler

LazilyAnonymous

Posted: 27 October 2013 at 11:01am | IP Logged
@gohem123

Exactly, we forget that we do not make this world!!! The billions of people make it a beautiful place to live it except its not so beautiful anymore!!! We forget the important things in life!!! 
WHAT KIND OF A IMAGE WE ARE LEAVING FOR OUT CHILDREN?? That is a good question. Are we teaching our children to be selfish and only think of ourselves, Are we teaching out children to never help a person in need!!! 

Actions speak louder than words!!! We can talk about helping them but we need perform the ACTION!!! 

The examples you said broke my heart!!! How can someone not help him!!! Atleast call an ambulance or something!!! 

LazilyAnonymous

IF-Dazzler

LazilyAnonymous

Posted: 27 October 2013 at 11:06am | IP Logged
@Sonia
Hey Sonia!!! Ohh are you Gujarati??

PEER PRESSURE!!! That is one thing too!!! Like I said before sometimes people think its "cool" to harass people BUT IT IS NOT COOL!!! Dont get into peer pressure!!! 

I feel so bad for Daniel!!! How can people just turn a blind eye!!! Ouch

Tacker_Holic

IF-Rockerz

Tacker_Holic

Posted: 27 October 2013 at 2:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LazilyAnonymous

@Sonia

PEER PRESSURE!!! That is one thing too!!! Like I said before sometimes people think its "cool" to harass people BUT IT IS NOT COOL!!! Dont get into peer pressure!!! 

Hey Lazy! I am a proud Gujarati! Embarrassed Are you gujju too? Yeah that's true... exactly that they think they are cool but what they are doing is completely wrong and they only realise when they are punished or go through the same thing. Angry Yeah he did have a very brutal life.. may god bless him with happiness where ever he is now and safety forever! I know failure of society and humanity. People didn't have to do anything they just had to show him the right path and give a helping hand that would have been more than enough and maybe he would be alive and in a better place he would have seen the justice he deserves!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LazilyAnonymous

LazilyAnonymous

IF-Dazzler

LazilyAnonymous

Posted: 27 October 2013 at 3:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tacker_Holic

@Sonia

Hey Lazy! I am a proud Gujarati! Embarrassed Are you gujju too? Yeah that's true... exactly that they think they are cool but what they are doing is completely wrong and they only realise when they are punished or go through the same thing. Angry Yeah he did have a very brutal life.. may god bless him with happiness where ever he is now and safety forever! I know failure of society and humanity. People didn't have to do anything they just had to show him the right path and give a helping hand that would have been more than enough and maybe he would be alive and in a better place he would have seen the justice he deserves!

Hi5 Girl!!! I am a GarviGujarati too!!! Big smile

I just wish there was someone to help him!!! Such a young child yet he had to see a lifetime of sadness!!! We have to do something about this lack of humanity!!! -_- Or its going to destroy us all!!!

You know sometimes people call aadiwasis "animals" but atleast they have a sense of community and humanity!!! Real "animals" live in cities who refuse to help people!!!

Tacker_Holic

Tacker_Holic

IF-Rockerz

Tacker_Holic

Posted: 27 October 2013 at 4:08pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Tacker_Holic

@Sonia

Hi5 Girl!!! I am a GarviGujarati too!!! Big smile

I just wish there was someone to help him!!! Such a young child yet he had to see a lifetime of sadness!!! We have to do something about this lack of humanity!!! -_- Or its going to destroy us all!!!

You know sometimes people call aadiwasis "animals" but atleast they have a sense of community and humanity!!! Real "animals" live in cities who refuse to help people!!!
Arey waah! Kem cho? Maja ma?! LOL Where are you from I don't think I asked you yesterday?

Yeah I do too... he had a few years in this world and he never had a good memory to cherish so that's why I cherish and feel blessed with having such a loving family and everything with me whether it is food, education or my home! I don't think a few people can make a difference everyone has to help otherwise nothing is possible! Exactly! I completely agree with you humans are turning into animals!

LazilyAnonymous

VasusenaRadheya

IF-Addictz

VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 27 October 2013 at 5:17pm | IP Logged
Such a beautiful post Clap

_Littles12_

shweta2728

IF-Dazzler

shweta2728

Posted: 27 October 2013 at 7:16pm | IP Logged
Wow this is a very interesting topic!

I think the reason people don't speak up is because they are simply scared. Of who? People who are stronger than them. People who hold the power which can destroy their life and the life of their loved ones. It's a pretty scary feeling and yes this makes the person seem selfish. For example, if a girl decides to go against a politician's son who misbehaved with her, what could be the consequences? She could have acid thrown on her face, publicly humiliated, threatened, assaulted, kidnapped, or even killed. But aren't we as the society the ones who gave the power to those strong people. Then we as the society also hold the power of snatching that power away from those wrongful people. Can we change? Yes but we need to do this together and show some courage!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LazilyAnonymousTacker_Holic

Post Reply New Post

Go to top