Debate Mansion
Debate Mansion

India-Forums

~Lack of Humanity in the Society~ (Page 16)

RamziMeriJaan IF-Rockerz
RamziMeriJaan
RamziMeriJaan

Posted: 26 October 2013 at 11:46pm | IP Logged
Great inspiration post Clap 
We all need to ask ourselves this very important question 
Last Thursday at my university a UN day was held , this very question was raised . Human being have lost touch with other human being 
No one seem to care but about themselves .
..Ice-Cube.. IF-Rockerz
..Ice-Cube..
..Ice-Cube..

Posted: 27 October 2013 at 12:06am | IP Logged
great topic Thumbs Up
gohem123 IF-Dazzler
gohem123
gohem123

Posted: 27 October 2013 at 1:58am | IP Logged
Such a nice topic...Hats off to you for making it...

Its very much needed in today's world where everyone is busy tending to their own life, living in their own space and thinking about only their future. They forget that this world is not made of only a person or his family ? It comprises of many things..compassion, humanity, love..

No matter how much wealth one amasses in one's life, at the end of the day, one loses everything. Only self respect remains..

Those who are kind and have done good deeds live on as they will be remembered for their activities..And those who do crimes also will be remembered..But the difference is, while one get prasises other will only get curses.

Its about choice one make in one's life..what you want to be known as ? what kind of an image are you trying to project in front of your kids about yourself?

Some examples :

in Newyork -38 citizens watched as a killer attacked a woman and stabbed her.

In India - Media were constantly showing pics of a girl and boy being brutally assaulted by girls' in laws

In china - Yangze Evening news reported, on July 11 at noon, an old man felt on the ground while riding a tricycle on the Xinghua Yangshan Bridge. He lay on the ground and could not get up. For as long as 15 minutes, many people passed through there, some even stopped by and watched, but not one person gave the old man a hand to help him up

In India -

In a shocking case of public apathy, a man clutching on to his son's hand lay on the road crying for help inside a tunnel next to the bodies of his wife and infant daughter with nobody stopping by for around 40 minutes after a speeding truck hit his motorcycle.The 26-year-old woman and the eight-month-old infant who were run over by the truck died in the accident inside the newly opened Ghat Ki Guni tunnel here yesterday while the man and his son escaped with injuries.

Why are we being so ignorant? why are we afraid? It could be me next or you who will be screaming for help but no one to help us..no one to care...Do we really need this?

Anyways, Hats off to the topic maker..Clap  Much needed one...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Yuvika_15LazilyAnonymousTacker_Holic

Flame.Of.Rose IF-Sizzlerz
Flame.Of.Rose
Flame.Of.Rose

Posted: 27 October 2013 at 2:20am | IP Logged
Unres-ed on page 1Smile
Tacker_Holic IF-Rockerz
Tacker_Holic
Tacker_Holic

Posted: 27 October 2013 at 3:48am | IP Logged
@Yuvika... You know what this is what my mom told me... she lived in Porbander in Gujarat all her life but was born in a village. The love and respect she got in the village was way more than what it was in cities. I think people do have humanity in them but they are scared to show it because they will not be cool. Like for e.g. there are a group of friends who are bullying a boy...in that group of friends one boy doesn't want to hurt him or bully him because its wrong he has been taught not to do anything like that but due to pressure he does it. So that's peer pressure obviously but that boy is losing or hiding his humanity. People don't want to be left alone.. they don't want to stand for what's right at all! It is all about following the crowd even if it is doing wrong deeds. Its the sad truth.

Yeah I used to get school milk and it was the best thing! Someone raised that but the parents didn't pay for the milk hence why he didn't get it. Otherwise that would have been something. Yeah he weighed 1 and a half stone surely someone should realise but they all turned a blind eye! RIP Daniel...you were a beautiful boy and I hope God gives justice to you and makes your killers die in hell.

I heard about the Coronation Street actor and the Jimmy Saville case is disgusting! Angry Ouch

Edited by Tacker_Holic - 27 October 2013 at 3:50am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LazilyAnonymous

Tacker_Holic IF-Rockerz
Tacker_Holic
Tacker_Holic

Posted: 27 October 2013 at 3:54am | IP Logged
@gohem123... this is all lack of humanity.. no one wants to help others because they haven't got time. Time is money and selfishness rules the heart now. Now there is a time where everyone is selfish we all look for our own benefits in every situation. My friend Zainab highlighted to me before in this thread that until one goes through the situation themselves then they realise how it feels when no one helps you. But then it is too late. The true fact is that in this day and age no one is there for you...you are by yourself alone.. some people getting neglected by their own blood what would they expect from strangers?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gohem123LazilyAnonymous

Temptations. Coolbie
Temptations.
Temptations.

Endearing CC Captain, FF Graphicer, TO Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 27 October 2013 at 7:19am | IP Logged
Very relevant topic!
Will be back with my views!
..Christine.. Goldie
..Christine..
..Christine..