Serious doubt...peep in, join in

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

maheerah_khan

maheerah_khan

Posted: 25 October 2013 at 8:25pm | IP Logged
Hello forumvasis...
How are you all???
I hope good and happy (specially because BALH is back with a bang)
Ok so now, i noticed the way Naina was praising Juhi time to time
This shows that she is uncomfortable with Priya being around. Isn't it?
What is your take on this? What do you think about the upcoming track??
Do share your views...
                                         JOIN IN PEOPLE...Big smile

Edited by Maheerah - 25 October 2013 at 9:29pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

deedee18rnvdbhavaniArsyRamsimlavidhi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Serious doubt...peep in, join in" in Bade Acche Laggte Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

deedee18

deedee18

Posted: 25 October 2013 at 10:06pm | IP Logged
yes ,u r right...

i feel  -ve  waves from her.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

maheerah_khansimlavidhi

maheerah_khan

maheerah_khan

Posted: 25 October 2013 at 10:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by deedee18

yes ,u r right...

i feel  -ve  waves from her.
The way she said "agar meri mom nahi hoti tho pata nahi pari ko kya hojataa" and her way of talking shows that she is going to be the trouble maker in the near futureConfused

dhindsa_rajimachar13

luvbalh

IF-Rockerz

luvbalh

Posted: 26 October 2013 at 1:37am | IP Logged
relax dude

can she say that to ram?  that my mom is best than ur wife so get married to her leave priya. will he possibly think so.. for sure  a tight slap falls on her cheek.   what ever naina may create  pari n myra are priya's daughters.  pari should have told she is not supposed to eat chocolate / vanillla. pari ate it as she wants to please her mom.   a !6 yr old  will understand the seriousness of her allergy. am  totally convinced by myra's comforting words, am sure pari wont be mislead by any one. moreover it is ram's idea to cancel the cooks and asked her to cook so that their kids taste her hand made food. in a way priya wont feel sorry and pari will get out of her notion that she will not eat anything from priya. 

machar13maheerah_khan

machar13

machar13

Posted: 26 October 2013 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by luvbalh

relax dude

can she say that to ram?  that my mom is best than ur wife so get married to her leave priya. will he possibly think so.. for sure  a tight slap falls on her cheek.   what ever naina may create  pari n myra are priya's daughters.  <B> pari should have told she is not supposed to eat chocolate / vanillla. pari ate it as she wants to please her mom.   a !6 yr old  will understand the seriousness of her allergy.</B> am  totally convinced by myra's comforting words, am sure pari wont be mislead by any one. moreover it is ram's idea to cancel the cooks and asked her to cook so that their kids taste her hand made food. in a way priya wont feel sorry and pari will get out of her notion that she will not eat anything from priya. 

In bold 100% right. Ppl with food  allergies always ask and know what types of things could be a problem.e so if they still have them when 16 yrs old. And even with family. 

In addition Pari knows her mom isn't trying to poison her...she didn't know. Silly behaviour from Pari. 

I agree with TM that Naina will be trouble.

Edited by machar13 - 26 October 2013 at 10:29am

maheerah_khanluvbalh

luvbalh

IF-Rockerz

luvbalh

Posted: 26 October 2013 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by machar13

Originally posted by luvbalh

relax dude

can she say that to ram?  that my mom is best than ur wife so get married to her leave priya. will he possibly think so.. for sure  a tight slap falls on her cheek.   what ever naina may create  pari n myra are priya's daughters.  <B> pari should have told she is not supposed to eat chocolate / vanillla. pari ate it as she wants to please her mom.   a !6 yr old  will understand the seriousness of her allergy.</B> am  totally convinced by myra's comforting words, am sure pari wont be mislead by any one. moreover it is ram's idea to cancel the cooks and asked her to cook so that their kids taste her hand made food. in a way priya wont feel sorry and pari will get out of her notion that she will not eat anything from priya. 

In bold 100% right. Ppl with food  allergies always ask and know what types of things could be a problem.e so if they still have them when 16 yrs old. And even with family. 

In addition Pari knows her mom isn't trying to poison her...she didn't know. Silly behaviour from Pari. 

I agree with TM that Naina will be trouble.

kids are even particular about  what they eat. pari want to keep her mom's heart so she ate and we also saw how pari wanted priya to get back.  we have seen pihu demanding more for aloo paranta, 

yup that's true naina seems to be wicked, coz her life is Almost secure n  becoz of priya  she is insecure. now she can't even openly call him dad. as of now her so called support to fight her own dad  reverted. it is her obvious reason that she  try to  mark out her mom is finest. she has a reason too as whole family  whom she thinks as her's  is not really her's. In my opinion  juhi is to be wronged. she should told naina what they were in this family. it  should not have allowed naina to call ram dad. this shows her  wrong intuitions towards ram to occupy his life.  On the first place  she is  insane to love a  married man  who deeply is in  love with wife,dead or alive. 

Naina, is  very smart in her nature. she could ans her own dad very well. she is a threat to raya. juhi is no saint

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

maheerah_khan

bystander

IF-Stunnerz

bystander

Posted: 26 October 2013 at 11:48am | IP Logged
naina is insecure now...so she is acting like this...i dont think she is trying to be evil like some others...she knows pretty well that the best route to give her mom importance after priyas return is thru the kids...they are of the same age and think alike to some extent. so not sure if she will be negative or not...

i really liked the way ram is handling the situation at this time...in every way ...trying to give priya the space and not imposing himself on her...very mature indeed...and so this cooking food for guests is a great idea and which will help priya to get back into Mrs.PRK role.

not sure how pihu's role will change now...will she indeed turn negative...i am confused about juhi too...whether she is +ve or -ve

Edited by bystander - 26 October 2013 at 11:49am

maheerah_khanluvbalh

Post Reply New Post

Go to top