No Precap Means...-SiggiesIncluded- - Page 5

Posted: 10 years ago
nice post and lovely creations 
Wow awesome siggies..
Agree..madhu seeing the reflection of moon & then RK through the sieve was the best part..
Lovely post n eagerly wating for todays epi.
very beautiful siggies. love them  tfs dear🤗
Awww wonderful yaar[:Y:loved it❤️
Originally posted by PrittB

I was eagerly waiting for the precap today after the episode froze on Madhu's face! But obviously, the days we want a precap are the days we don't get one.

I took that as a good sign though!

If more problems were to arise in the upcoming episode, then the CVs would've shown that in the precap! Because obviously more problems means people will want to see how they arise and get resolved. But since we got no precap, it probably means that everything will be okay tomorrow after Madhu explains how she didn't truly break her fast with Roma as a witness! And we'll get a happy wala KC after everything is magically okay between RK and Madhu. :) All will be be fine! 

Can I just add that I absolutely LOVED how Madhu saw the reflection of the moon through the sieve and then turned to see RK's angry wala face (just like last time) through the sieve as he walked through the doors?

Sigh. Cue the flashback. 😳

That was the highlight of the episode in my opinion!

Oh and obviously, RK and Madhu looked dashing today! I always love their KC outfits! 

(Siggies/AVIs by me.)

Beautiful post and siggies, Pritt.😳👏