Qubool Hai

So how does it feel now Zoya??

goingreen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
Hahaha I know everyone's gonna think I'm crazy, but I really did enjoy the episode. The first part already made me wanna watch the rest of it, when Asad cut off Zoya's phone call. So after all those times you rejected his calls, how does it feel to be hung up on Zoya??

Well before I get bombarded with comments against my expression of happiness for Asad's rudeness, can I just say I feel he was justified this time because hello? What stupid logic is that? I mean even if Ayaan and Zoya actually got married willingly in this community manner, and these people turn up at their doorstep and say they wanna interview them and film them and basically invade their privacy, they can always say no because frankly, it could be pretty uncomfortable! I mean even for a real couple, more so for this fake one.

And then Zoya tries to make Ayaan feel bad by pinning all the blame on him and his brother as usual, but this time Ayaan doesn't just accept it and let it go. He tells her in her face that while he and Asad are tryna fix it, she's evidently making it worse with her tantrums and now this wonderful documentary. And then he calls her brainless!! Kudos to you Ayaan, loving it (:

And then they try to tickle our senses by showing us the main Abbu raaz again, but frankly I wasn't very tickled by it. What I was really tickled by was the Qureshi House scene :p Imran and Farhan's incredulous expressions were to die for hahaha. And Haseena looked like she wanted to be buried somewhere. Well played Najma and Nikhat (:

Okay I'm off to watch the Qureshi House scene again and laugh some more hahaha.
Edited by goingreen - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shikaDD thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
now she will understand how asad felt when she refused to talk
thats my baby asad👏
y the hell everyone blaming asad?
FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
good asad .
but what cvs trying to show i dont get it.
Niharika17 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Good Post

honestly the more CVs try to show Zoya playing victim card and blaming Asad/Ayaan...more I am not liking her..

CutiepieHarshad thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: ashikakapoor

now she will understand how asad felt when she refused to talk
thats my baby asad👏
y the hell everyone blaming asad?

its their fav hobby
nisha150 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
the best part was of qureshi house scene..loved najam and nikhat :)
youth_showsfan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
now zoya will realise how it feels when someone cuts off ur call lolz
zoya deserved this treatment nd glad ayaan sunaofied her she totally needed it
-khaleesi- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Today's episode was the best this week even though Zoya was downright stupid and was actually acting like a jangli person. 
I loved her reply to Razia. But seriously Razia needs to stop playing these little tricks. What the hell was the precap?? 😳
Originally posted by: -KSGsmitten-

Today's episode was the best this week even though Zoya was downright stupid and was actually acting like a jangli person. 

I loved her reply to Razia. But seriously Razia needs to stop playing these little tricks. What the hell was the precap?? 😳

😆agree
i don't know what zoya feel bcoz i don't care now what she feel but am very happy