Love Qubool Hai, Love Maburt!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago
It's nice to see a change in relationships, I've seen how Asad was with Zoya, how Ayaan was with Humeira and now the friendship that Raburt and Mona share! They even call each other by those names so I think is cute, innocent, and playful! It's nice to have funny scenes again and no one is cheating on anyone! CVs are just showing many different types of relationships ere and I don't see anything wrong with that! Maburt had a friendship before she even met Asad and its nice to see them messing around together as friends. The fake nikah is testing both Asads love and Humeiras love for Zoya and Ayaan. They should trust their love and not get jealous so much! It's all a fake nikah and we all know that. And what the point of a relationship if your love doesn't trust you? I have the right to voice my opinion and do all of you but no bashing and fighting!
I find it funny that asad and humz should trust their love and not be jealous, when at one point thry thenselves were jealous of someone in asad and humz life. If im not mistaken zoe didnt trust her mr khan during the fake sr night even whe n she was well aware of billis plans.

But anyways, i do like maburts friendship. I personally just dont find THIS the right time for it. Thats all.
True but this is family, Asad is Ayaans brother and he should trust Ayaan even more. As for Humeira, she should know that Zoya supports Ayra and has even let Humeira get closer to him when he was sick.
l m not a fan of mobert
i only care about asya .i just want my asya back.
but i just hate them
They should trust their love and not get jealous so much 
zoya  don't trust asad when tanveer fake that sr drama even she know about her
That's because when Tanveer was there Asyas love for each other wasn't as strong as it is now! They were still as that beginning stage but now their love is stronger:)
Originally posted by Dulhannlova

That's because when Tanveer was there Asyas love for each other wasn't as strong as it is now! They were still as that beginning stage but now their love is stronger:)
oh  really then y zoya was saying that time mr khan mere hai that crap sorry dear i don't agree with u every one has different view mine is different so just stop this here
Yes I respect your opinion, good for you:)