Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year

Happy Birthday to the cutiepie - Smiriti Kalra!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 51

Page 1
Page   of 51
Page 2 Page 51

ShivuNozzie

IF-Sizzlerz

ShivuNozzie

Posted: 25 October 2013 at 9:42am | IP Logged

Once upon a time,

there was a girl sweet as can be

it was in 2009, that she made her mark on TV

gorgeous as ever, yet talent was her key

onscreen she mesmerized all 

& offscreen, made space in the hearts of all who would see

the exuberant, beautiful, and down to earth..

S  M  I  R  I  T  I      K A L  R  A

Today the 26th of October, marks a very special person's bday! The extremely talented, sweet, & gorgeous: Smriti Kalra is an Indian television actress. Smiriti hails from a Punjabi Army Family, and she has experienced growing up living all over India. She is a Delhite, as she is born in Delhi & her parents are from Delhi. Smiriti completed her graduation in Journalism & also pursued Business Management from IIM, Kolkata. Besides this, she was also a RJ on Red FM, in Delhi. Smiriti was approached & finalized for her first television role in Delhi. Smiriti's debut was playing the female lead: Simmi Sethi in Zee TV's show 12/24 Karol Bagh. Currently she is portraying the protagonist; Suvreen in Channel V's show: Suvreen Guggal ' Topper Of The Year. Smiriti's message to her fans is, "to live your life to the fullest. Live as if you don't have a second chance... so enjoy & be happy!"

Credits

Layout- alipie. & .S.i.m.r.a.n.

Write-up- .S.i.m.r.a.n.

Edited by .S.i.m.r.a.n. - 25 October 2013 at 10:57pm

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

MeherSehgalAnam Ali-Naz.Karam-ShivinkiJasAurinMishuJo_PinchyKaushik.k.RCsujairohitblitheShivinianJustMySelfshayranahui.honey-sweetyprc_fan1AASUS-Alina.SwastikAshNisjj23alicia.SaiSchocobrownies-wintergreen-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Happy Birthday to the cutiepie - Smiriti Kalra!" in Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ShivuNozzie

IF-Sizzlerz

ShivuNozzie

Posted: 25 October 2013 at 5:49pm | IP Logged

Simi Sethi/Tarneja is the eldest of the four Sethi siblings. . She has crossed her marriageable age and the pressure to get her married soon looms large on the Sethi family. Simi is a soft-spoken and warm-natured girl. Despite this, Simi is often rejected by her prospective grooms. Simi suffers from her own bouts of insecurities as she is on the heavy side and feels judged because of that. Later, Simi becomes friends with a you h man named Abhi and eventually they fall in love. The only problem is that he is younger than her and also is her sister-in-law Anita's younger brother, but then they do get married. The relationship, though perfect, is taboo.

Suvreen Guggal is the protagonist of this show. Guggal is a simple, small town girl from Kathgodam. Suvreen topped her 12th Board Exams with 89%. Being the topper of the year in her school and the only one who is named all over the town. But in DPSC she is one of the many, many toppers. With big dreams, she is the new student at DPSC. She is determined, thought-provoking, naive and righteous. Her interests are singing, thinking, solving other people's problems, making friends, studying, listening to music and many more. After realizing her natural calling towards Fashion Designing, she leaves her current subject, economics and joins the course against the wishes of her father. She faces a lot of trouble and had to even earn her fee for the course. But her father soon realizes her dream and supports her. She becomes good friends with Yuvraj and they eventually fall in love, and their relationship continues to undergo major ups and downs in the show.

Edited by .S.i.m.r.a.n. - 25 October 2013 at 10:01pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

-Naz.Karam-ShivinkiJasJo_PinchyKaushik.k.RCsujairohitJustMySelfShivinianprc_fan1AASUSSaiS

ShivuNozzie

IF-Sizzlerz

ShivuNozzie

Posted: 25 October 2013 at 5:55pm | IP Logged

The gorgeous Suvreen that is Smriti Kalra, is the female lead of the popular show Suvreen Guggal-Topper of the year. She is casted opposite the handsome Shivin Narang, who plays the male lead Yuvraj in the show.

Yuvraj and Suvreen are known as YuvReen too and Shivin and Smiriti are known as ShiviTi too. Both Smiriti and Shivin say they relate a lot to the characters they play, and offscreen as well both get along very well, they have said they are best friends.

Edited by .S.i.m.r.a.n. - 29 October 2013 at 8:11pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Anam Ali-Naz.Karam-ShivinkiJasJo_PinchysujairohitJustMySelfJosmi01ShivinianSaiSAASUS

ShivuNozzie

IF-Sizzlerz

ShivuNozzie

Posted: 25 October 2013 at 5:57pm | IP Logged

Happy Birthday to the real life topper in every way- Smiriti Kalra!! Wishing you loads of happiness & success always!  Been a huge fanof you Smiriti since I first saw you in your first show- 12/24 karol bagh, and now in SG. Smiriti, your the most natural, talented, and one of the best actresses on tv today. Love the seemingly effortless way you enact each and every scene, be it expressions or voice modulation- you are always  spot on. Watching you offscreen is also a treat. I really enjoy your performance & just adore your chemistry and friendship with Shivin! And lastly I've just been so excited ever since I found out your bday is the 26th of October b/c my bday is the 27th. Its feels special to almost share bdays with my fav actress. Keep rocking Smiriti! 
Lots of love & best wishes! xo

Sujairohit

Adjectives fall short when describiing her, chilled out.full of spark,and vivacious is what defines her.Not bothered about frills and fancy,Smiriti kalra is like a breath of fresh air in this competitive industry.Playing Suvreen guggal comes naturally to her as spontaniety is her second name.
Courtesy Swati ghosh of Rangmanch TV.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SMIRITI KALRA,May all your wishes come true,keep smiling always and all the best in whatever you choose to do in life.

Happy Birthday Smiriti
May God Bless You Long Life, Good Health and Lots of Happiness
Have an Amazing day

Happy Birthday Smiriti KalraParty

Have a great birthdayEmbarrassed You are acting amazing and having much talent.!

Loving you in Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year

Have a great day. Hope all your wishes come trueBlushing

I hope you have alot of fun.

God bless you sweetheartHeart

You are my angel!Day Dreaming 

with lots of love,

NazEmbarrassed

"SENDING u smiles for every moment of ur special day... Have a wonderful tym & very Happy birthday Smriti...U r star... keep smiling ...keep entertaining... 

LOTS OF LOVE AND  BIRTHDAY WISHES 
FROM JASKIRAN"

Happy Birthday Scraps and Graphics

Happy Birthday to the best actress till date. Its smiriti kalra who deserves to go films. May God bless this angel alive.

• Today is the great/joyous day for all of us as today is the b'day of the mst talented nd gorgeous actress of tellywood Smriti Kalra.. wishin her a very "HAPPY BIRTHDAY".. nd pray to almighty to shower upon her blessings nd happiness of all ovr the wrld nd achieve the desired set goals nd reach to the heights of glory... The way she ruled the million hearts by way of her actin seems/deserves to be in bollywood nd knw dat soon she'll be..Once again Happy Birthday... May God Bless her...

Happy Birthday to the gr8 actress SMRITI KALRA. Smriti Karla is a. most talented n Beautiful actress we have shez such a Angel. We love u Smriti. May God bless u n May luck always shine on u. "AAJ US PARI KA BIRTHDAY HAI JISE HUM SMRITI KALRA K NAME SE JANTE H"

happy birthday to 1 of the cute angel in television smriti kalra wish r loads of happiness in life and b sucessfull in whatever she do

Edited by .S.i.m.r.a.n. - 28 October 2013 at 7:52am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Anam Ali-Naz.Karam-ShivinkiJassujairohitJustMySelfSaiS

alicia.

IF-Sizzlerz

alicia.

Posted: 25 October 2013 at 5:58pm | IP Logged

Nazomel 

Anam

Alicia 

R Ya Srs

Saumya

Simran

Edited by alipie. - 25 October 2013 at 8:16pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Anam Ali-Naz.Karam-ShivinkiJassujairohitJustMySelfSaiSAASUS

JustMySelf

IF-Dazzler

JustMySelf

Posted: 25 October 2013 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
happy birthday smriti kalra..may god bless u n keep u healthy wealthy n wise..keep smiling alwaz Smile

http://www.freefever.com/stock/happy-birthday-colorful-gift-hd-wallpapers.jpg

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Anam AlisujairohitShivinianSaiS

Shivinian

IF-Dazzler

Shivinian

Posted: 26 October 2013 at 3:25am | IP Logged
Happy Birthday Smriti Di!!! I am a great fan of yours and want to wish you a very happy life ahead..
Many Many Happy Returns Of the Day!!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Anam AlisujairohitJosmi01JustMySelf

sujairohit

Goldie

sujairohit

Posted: 26 October 2013 at 3:49am | IP Logged
Happy birthday Smiriti kalra.Always been your die hard fan since I saw your 1st show 12/24 karol bagh.You are a very talented actress and may all your wishes come true.All the best for your career.

Edited by sujairohit - 26 October 2013 at 3:49am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Anam AliJustMySelfShivinian

Post Reply New Post

Go to top