Balika Vadhu

~BV TVT Thread #2: DT Note Pg 44.116 | Week 15 TVT 5.3 (0.6 Rise) (Page 114)

Post Reply New Post

Page 114 of 122

nandita_bVian

IF-Sizzlerz

nandita_bVian

Posted: 11 April 2014 at 7:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by saba113

The truth is this thread became popular after Anandi's replacement and next because of JaGan as I am seeing for a  year some Shiv jee /Sid jee's fans always coming and cribbing about them TRPs dipped because of them while they are always so so so so so great with their hero onlyLOL even their hero does not agree with them Salute to him to accept the truth The TRPs rise are never one person's karnama neither it dips because of one person's absence Lots of respect he has got from me by his this statementClap  I think BV should remove all other cast  and show only Shiv after all he is the only reason for TRPs so won't it be good to show him only and tracks for him BV won't shut down so soon and Sid does not want to leave it so lets have a show only on him Collector Shiv Raj Shekhar ...Daastan ek bahadur collector sahab ki Embarrassed Cvs should understand he is the only one who interest viewers A track is coming for AnSh Amol kidnapped One TRPs downer hero  Jagya and his TRPs downer couple with  Ganga( replaced talentless actressLOL ) is going to be completely sidelined as next track for BH is completely for Dadisaa so hopefully cvs will give all the focus to one and only TRPs puller Shiv Tongue

No dear we siddians ppl only want that Bv makers should kill SRS and end his track and continue their cult show with there flawless and  mahan characters ...then the TRP will be 9 or 10.Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Viamuniquestyle

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~BV TVT Thread #2: DT Note Pg 44.116 | Week 15 TVT 5.3 (0.6 Rise) (Page 114)" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Libra123

IF-Rockerz

Libra123

Posted: 11 April 2014 at 7:47am | IP Logged
The makers, the people who watched n the people who read WU know what's shown last week! !no explanation needed...people live in their own world..everyone can express their opinion..

Acidic_San

IF-Sizzlerz

Acidic_San

Posted: 11 April 2014 at 7:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mina.DB

Originally posted by santhiyaa_J
 Originally posted by Mina.DB] 

Originally posted by Viamuniquestyle

Give  me the link of those episode were SRS Scene was shown I really want to know how many  minutes he was stay in there ? [/QUOTE

Vinta, this is the link of begger tract

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QvcXuxYxT3I

I will post another link soon.

ohh, sorry , but from our country India, I am watching the said video  now also. 
[/QUOTE]
Its ok ,it just said its not available hereSmile here always colors don't publish videos of new epi'sOuch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ViamuniquestyleMina.DB

nandita_bVian

IF-Sizzlerz

nandita_bVian

Posted: 11 April 2014 at 7:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Libra123

The makers, the people who watched n the people who read WU know what's shown last week! !no explanation needed...people live in their own world..everyone can express their opinion..

yes some ppl always live in there own world...so no need to show them the truth...becoz they already know the truthBig smile...but still come up with there own imagination...Wink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ViamuniquestyleRusshme22Mina.DBMehwisMixcoTree

Mina.DB

IF-Sizzlerz

Mina.DB

Posted: 11 April 2014 at 7:58am | IP Logged
] Originally posted by santhiyaa_J

Give  me the link of those episode were SRS Scene was shown I really want to know how many  minutes he was stay in there ? 

ohh, sorry , but from our country India, I am watching the said video  now also. 

Its ok ,it just said its not available hereSmile here always colors don't publish videos of new epi'sOuch

BTW, you are from which Country dear?

Acidic_San

Viamuniquestyle

IF-Rockerz

Viamuniquestyle

Posted: 11 April 2014 at 8:01am | IP Logged

Give  me the link of those episode were SRS Scene was shown I really want to know how many  minutes he was stay in there ? [/QUOTE

omh mina  this scene LOL he was come in there at the last moment  and stay only just 20 second ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Natalynandita_bVianMehwisMixcoTree

Mina.DB

IF-Sizzlerz

Mina.DB

Posted: 11 April 2014 at 8:04am | IP Logged
 Originally posted by nandita_bVian]
 Originally posted by Libra123

]The makers, the people who watched n the people who read WU know what's shown last week! !no explanation needed...people live in their own world..everyone can express their opinion..

yes some ppl always live in there own world...so no need to show them the truth...becoz they already know the truthBig smile...but still come up with there own imagination...Wink

Yes, true nanditaSmile, Let  that people  live their own dunia . It's their own nature.They will never changeLOL

Edited by Mina.DB - 11 April 2014 at 8:02am

Viamuniquestyle

Acidic_San

IF-Sizzlerz

Acidic_San

Posted: 11 April 2014 at 8:04am | IP Logged

] Originally posted by santhiyaa_J

Give  me the link of those episode were SRS Scene was shown I really want to know how many  minutes he was stay in there ? 

BTW, you are from which Country dear?

I born in India but now living in Dubai , UAE with my parents Smile

Mina.DB

Post Reply New Post

Go to top