Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Spring-Dew thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: NoMercy

Loved your dp...
But its not right to blame other jodi...
Its cvs fault nt AnSh ...
Trps will rise more this week bcz of Jagya track

@boldsThank u😊 it 'll happen but i don't want this show'sTRP to go high, i hope some crap comes again & again bcz then only this show will go to trash😳 &yes its CVs fault for doing partiality😡😡
yanks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
santhiya yes we dont want trps to rise anymore...enough of Shashank risking his life for this show just to make trps rise, let the Titanic sink , only then will the arrogant makers learn a lesson...same as the makers of Titanic who deemed their ship "unsinkable" if Shashank is willing to risk his life for this show then I truly hope this show goes to hell, I want him to devote his time to some other show & channel which actually remembers that he's their lead and promotes him 24/7 unlike whats happening here.
Doremon_Selfie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
The ph had a meeting with Colors...
They hve been told to spice up the ratings
Originally posted by: santhiyaa_J

@boldsThank u😊it 'llhappen but i don't want this show'sTRP to go high, i hope some crap comes again & again bcz then only this show will go to trash😳 &yes its CVs fault for doing partiality😡😡

rameeraa87 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
last week ansh ance also there 
Libra123 thumbnail
Shashank is the only man in the house. It's proven again and again.. But looser cvs are totally biased and for that want them to go down the drain..
Shashank the real hero, should Not be risking his life for this crap show..
ButterflyOnRose thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
so cvs are dependent on Jaitser tracks to increase TRPs 😆They need to show Jaitser under attack sometimes Badi Haveli sometimes Jaitser hospital to increase TRPs and get them in three First it was badi haveli under attack by Rat which got TRPs close to 4 I believe it was 3.9 something now TRP's increased because of attack on Jaitser hospital which was all the way promoted and covered four out of 5 episodes precaps and promos 

gloriousgal thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Edited Edited by gloriousgal - 10 years ago
I think the hospital scenes were shown three days   Four promos Four  precaps that normally push viewers to see the episode  One episode was mixed It covered both sides almost equal space one episode was full of Shekhars and goons planning to attack hospital 😆There we go five episodes of the week 
If Shekhars are real TRP's pullers than why it was 2.8 before the episodes only having them  😆The week cvs covered promoting attack on Jaister hospital and here TRP's increase credit goes to Shekhars Funny😆

and i believe fans were upset this week and week before last week so please read comments before commenting 😆
Edited by sidra08 - 10 years ago
Originally posted by: gloriousgal

Meenu and IRA reconciling, Shiv colliding with anup in delhi,Meenu getting to know about anup,shiv getting to know the same,ansh adoption and of course ansh dancing 😳 ...these are invisible 😉

Anup Shiv collided this week Meenu got to know about Anup this week Ansh adoption small part last week  otherwise it continued this week AnSh dancing was only last week🤔please get your facts correct 😆 Edited by sidra08 - 10 years ago
gloriousgal thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sidra08

ok I accept my fault 😛 will edit my comment
waise doesn't matter I like pasha too after all he's shiv's father ⭐️Edited by gloriousgal - 10 years ago