Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

Discuss Vrinda,Shakti,Palki News/IV HERE ONLY [Final Warning Pg-70] - Page 91

Anysia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

@ sreeja_rox comment:-

"Really appreciate your thought's and very well yea i guess everyone know's that is gonna happen at the end,and no one have there hopes high for sure...

But the point remains that Taani shouldn't be brought back just for a cameo and hurt the TR fans yet again for no reason,specially with Palki already knowing the level upto which bashing had gone to.If it happen's the second time thing's are gonna be worse than before and she very well know's that.

And about the part i quoted ..the show had begun with Kria's story but that  isn't the case since last 2 year's...!!!!!!! Track has changed tremendously in this time span and viewer's too have changed. 

Like there might be viewer's who started watching D3 just a few months ago or a year back or something around that.They will not be even aware of a character called Kria in the show(unless they are addicted to the show like us even on the net). 

Logically it got to be Taarey at the end but then it might NOT be for some reason's.

It's just that it will be weird to show Rey to be a character like " My 1st girlfriend left,i have my 2nd.My 2nd left and my 1st came back so i am back to my 1st!!!" "

You have well said. . . I agree with you😊

It's just that it will be weird to show Rey to be a character like "My 1st girlfriend left,i have my 2nd.My 2nd left and my 1st came back so i am back to my 1st!!!"

But I somewhere disagree to the above statement. . .

Yes, it will be weird, if Rey goes back to Kria.

But don't you think if Taani moves on in her life; Rey too have to do that (at least for Taani, so that she don't feel guilt).

Taani is in complete belief that she is not meant for Rey. And no one can blame her for thinking so as situations made her believe it.

Yes, Rey have to try his best to convince Taani, make her feel his love and care for her. But Taani is very much determined with her decision of moving away from Rey.

If, Taani convince Rey to move on his life (like she convinced him to promise her, that he will dance and remain happy even if she leaves him). Rey will have to move on, right???

And in between all this chaos, if Kria comes back and Rey comes to know about her truth. Don't you think Rey should give Kria a chance???

Anyways, I am not here to fight or hurt any ones feelings. . .

It was just my imagination which I thought, can happen in D3.

Again, am sorry if I have hurt any ones feelings. . .

Edited by sonisam22 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arshalicious thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Kriyaansh fans : Guys please avoid mentioning T in ur posts, it will lead to unnecessary fights
We don't need to justify Kriyaansh's beautiful love story to anyone else
We know what is true and that's enough for us 
swayammm thumbnail
Wat d hell is happening in D3 world..
I mean..
Suuddenly..Itni sari khushiyaaa...
Wow...
😊😛
Itz quite  strange dat every rumour turned out  to be  a  BIGGG SURRISE...
Rumours lyk-

1) Palki  is leaving D3 
2) Kria is comin back
3) Taani is returning...

Are bhai kis shubh din pe mannat mangi thi..?
Seems lyk kucch bhi mangte toh pura ho jata..

Even i wud hav spread d rumours as  "Sneha Kapoor is returning..!" ðŸ˜³
Wo bhi sach ho jata..😊
Neways congrats to all kr n tr fans.. ðŸ˜Š

Ps- As a Swaron fan.. I dun think dat any 1 will be able to create dat magic as Palki mam did... 
plz dun leave..
Meesocute thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Aa ja precap dekha...
Don't know wats in store 4 future.
But i hav got a thought after seeing today's epi...
Wat are ur views regarding today's epi
thanaletcumi thumbnail
Taarey is Back
so
we are so so happy today
plz
don't steal our happiness
plz
love
<3 Taarey <3 <3 Taarey <3 <3 Taarey <3 <3 Taarey <3 <3 Taarey <3 <3 Taarey <3 <3 Taarey <3 <3 Taarey <3 <3 Taarey <3 <3 Taarey <3 <3 Taarey <3 <3 Taarey <3 <3 Taarey <3 <3 Taarey <3 <3 Taarey <3 <3 Taarey <3 <3 Taarey <3 <3 Taarey <3 <3 Taarey <3 <3 Taarey <3 <3 Taarey <3 <3 Taarey <3 <3 Taarey <3 <3 Taarey <3 <3 Taarey <3 <3 Taarey <3 <3 Taarey <3 <3 Taarey <3 <3 Taarey <3 <3 Taarey <3 <3 Taarey <3
nature2 thumbnail

The D3 team bids Palki Malhotra,Danish Mansurie and the entire creatives team a goodbye!

Channel V's longest running show Dil Dostii Dance, is all set to get a completely new creative team in, to work on the show from tomorrow! The creative team which has been there right from the start consisting of creative head Palki Malhotra, associate creative head Danish Mansurie, and the writers etc are all set to bid the D3 family a goodbye, due to some issues having cropped up in the past month.

As today being their last day, we got in touch with the extremely efficient Palki Malhotra to get an insight into how her last day is going to be, so she said "Well, I am directing my final song on my very last day on this show, which is a very emotional moment for me! I am sad, because I am going to have to part with a few people who have now become very special to me. There was never a day on the set of D3 which felt like a working day, as this place is just so stress free and fun! So now, I will just have to actually start working again...sigh! Though I will of course miss everything about this place, the people and the show! The D' for Dil, D' for Dostii and D' for Dance...".

We also spoke to the associate creative head Danish Mansurie to get an insight into what he felt about today being his last day in Cinevistaas as well as on the show, so he said " I would say that this is one of the most craziest and mad team I have worked with and will definitely miss everyone from the D3 team who have always been like family to me! All the crazy fun and masti on the sets will always be remembered. I would also like to specially thank all the technicians, art guys, costume team, camera guys, editors, and everybody else too who worked day and night to just give us what we wanted! The good times will always be cherished and if life gives us a second chance, I would love to work with all of these guys once again to do something even more crazier than this! I also feel lucky for having worked under Palki Ma'am who just taught me so much. So I hope that we keep doing something better everyday, than we have done. Every phase needs to come to an end to start a new one, so it's time to move on. I will always love D3 which is and will always be a project very close to my heart, and a special thanks to all the fans who actually made us realize how popular the show is. I wish D3 all the very best and hope it reaches the stars in the future. So goodbye and good luck to all".

urlremovede wishes Palki Malhotra who even after quitting will always be the face of this show, as well as Danish Mansurie and the entire creatives team, all the very best for every new venture they decide to take upon, as we are sure they will always succeed. And we know, that D3 will never be the same without them, and they will truly be missed!

Writer:Rhea Parekh

Edited by -Araina- - 10 years ago
yasri thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This is just a bad sign to my D3... I don't think I'll continue watching...
Meesocute thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
D3 will never be d same again after the exit of d original creative team.
I can just hope 4 d best.