Shalini_ms thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Thanks for understanding ides. I hope Armaan does not put Jassi under his thumb. If he has truly changed  then he should not have to as Jassi will be by his side by choice not because of his "idiotic antics" ( we have seen a lot of that haven't we).

It all this change is superficial then he does not deserve her for all his " good looks" , " smart antics" what ever.....!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: ides

interesting possiblity Shalini......u have a valid point.....armaan does seem to much at peace with himself since jassi's attempt to put her foot in her mouth......but his new avatar could also mean that he knows jassi will not be leaving gulmohar and that he will have her undr his thumb forever....(afterall he knows that not only does jassi feel guilty at having accused him wrongly, there is also her addmission).....or it could also mean that his ego is in a good shape

How can he think he will have Jassi under his thumb forever when she is soon to be married to his rival purab mehra? also notice all of a sudden armaan seems to have his animosity towards purab while purab seems to have developed the same animosity towards armaan.
pj04 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: kshreya2002

How can he think he will have Jassi under his thumb forever when she is soon to be married to his rival purab mehra? also notice all of a sudden armaan seems to have his animosity towards purab while purab seems to have developed the same animosity towards armaan.

where and when , i thought both of them were trying to get along and be polite to each other

TheRager thumbnail
Its very subtle puja(isnt that ur name?). just notice it the way they adress one another.  earlier purab used to say "hey! armaan!". and armaan used to reply w/ a "mr. purab mehra...".
now armaan says "hi purab". and purab is like "hi! mr. suri". even yest when he was speaking to meena purab says "armaan suri" and not "armaan".
pj04 thumbnail
it is getting better then before when it seemed they would be at each other's throat at slightest provocation. of course they do not like each other.
TheRager thumbnail
armaan seems to be suddenly pushing jassi towards purab. he seems to be using the same psychology as jassi who wud push him towards mallika and he wud come back to jassi.
purab seems to be getting insecure w/ armaan at a higher frequency. first it was wrt jassi now its wrt meena.
kumud thumbnail
👏
This content was originally posted by: devi

This show is unpredictable and disjointed. Now we see Purab and Meenakshi with candles and champagne. If Purab loves Jassi, why is he entertaining Meenakshi?  Because they were friends?  I think this is what is happening.  The writers want the audience not to be mad if Jassi goes to Armaan in the end. So they are brining in this new girl to show that Purab does not have to be lonely, there is someone who loves him and he can be happy with a friend who loves him as oppose to Jassi being happy with him ( Jassi being a friend who he loves) They do not want Purab's fans to be upset, so they are taking care of Purab. What  I do not understand is why Purab letting M pulling him around like that.  It's stupid and quite a nerve of M to send that picture. Either that or this might just make Jassi realize her feelings for Purab and have her jumping high. 

👏I think your right devi, but purab will tell m about jassi i wonder how m will react?
Kiran1018 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

dont know how she will react either....but i do know that when she comes to purabs party she better bring along her cardiologist with her as dil pe bohot bada jatka jo lagega.

sonia