India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

Purab and Meenaski

devi Groupbie
devi
devi

Posted: 09 November 2004 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
This show is unpredictable and disjointed. Now we see Purab and Meenakshi with candles and champagne. If Purab loves Jassi, why is he entertaining Meenakshi?  Because they were friends?  I think this is what is happening.  The writers want the audience not to be mad if Jassi goes to Armaan in the end. So they are brining in this new girl to show that Purab does not have to be lonely, there is someone who loves him and he can be happy with a friend who loves him as oppose to Jassi being happy with him ( Jassi being a friend who he loves) They do not want Purab's fans to be upset, so they are taking care of Purab. What  I do not understand is why Purab letting M pulling him around like that.  It's stupid and quite a nerve of M to send that picture. Either that or this might just make Jassi realize her feelings for Purab and have her jumping high. 

Minnie IF-Rockerz
Minnie
Minnie

Posted: 09 November 2004 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
         The first scenario seems more likely.I had already predicted in one of my posts that something like this might happen.Probably when M comes to know Jassi is the girl,she'll drop her malicious intent and help Jassi get a makeover while Jassi comes to realise how much M herself loves P and does something to get them together.
ruta Goldie
ruta
ruta

Posted: 09 November 2004 at 1:50pm | IP Logged

yeah....i was thinking along the same lines..i mean they are firends okay....but candles and champene is streching it too far.

can't say actually both of the instances are possible taking into consideration the ever-wavering storyline

amaypranay IF-Rockerz
amaypranay
amaypranay

Posted: 09 November 2004 at 1:54pm | IP Logged

really, its so confusing now..i'm like what to think and what not to, i still can't understand that Armaan has changed so much, and there was no explanation to that at all...i mean there should have been some justification to that...What say!!!!

i think M just showed up at P's place, so he's being a nice host!!!!!!!

pj04 Goldie
pj04
pj04

Posted: 09 November 2004 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
hey you know what purab has tons of jassi's photos lying aound in his house(can be seen from other episodes),i find it surprising M hasnot stumbled across one yet.
manimau Senior Member
manimau
manimau

Posted: 09 November 2004 at 2:17pm | IP Logged

Good point pj... Clap 

But you know what, don't forget it's a drama.... and the setup-man might have forgotten about putting that photograph when it was Meenakshi's shot..... Wink

Or may be they got rid of the photoframes as they are on budget -cut.....

Or may be Meenakshi is just pretending that she has not seen Jassi's photo there..... Remember She lectured Jassi how Jassi does not fit in the Purab, Armaan and Raj's world? Why did she mention Purab, as Jassi is working with Armaan and Raj and not Purab..... In fact Purab is a rival company's chairman..... so I think she knows Jassi is in the Purab's world already...Stern Smile

Shalini_ms Groupbie
Shalini_ms
Shalini_ms

Posted: 09 November 2004 at 2:19pm | IP Logged

Looks like a lot of people on the forum are confused with this new  avatar (the nicer) of Armaan. Lot of people think it is sudden and arbitrary. I beg to disagree.

I think he has changed ever since he heard Jassi tell him "Aap chup chap Armaan Sir se pyar karte rahten hai" on the pre-engagement party night.  Even though he said " you mean Purab" I think he said that to avoid embarassing Jassi. That confession has not passed over his head. Deep inside he knows that Jassi loves him. That is we do not see him act like an insecure/ jealous  person.

Don't we all know or have seen people around us, that have  become peaceful with themseleves and with the world around then if they have found true love. Just some food for the thought......!!!

ides IF-Dazzler
ides
ides

Posted: 09 November 2004 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
good points pj and mani....ClapClap

so I think she knows Jassi is in the Purab's world already.....

....remember when Purab was trying to tell jassi abt Meena,(after the meeting) and she turns up.......not to forget, that the first time she saw Jassi, Jassi was at Purab's shoulder asking him what was wrong (again at the meeting).....so my guess is that she only knows that P&J are acquaintences but nothing else.........

Go to top