Sports/Cricket

Foodies

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

VishalD1

VishalD1

Posted: 25 October 2013 at 6:26am | IP Logged
Everybody wants an environment which will give affection & feeling according to the situation like 
- if you are visiting restaurant with your family you need a decent restaurant with tasty dishes,
- if you are visiting with someone special then you need a silent surrounding
- if you are with colleagues for any party or occasion you need a restaurant  having  large capacity of sitting and quick services & discount as well.

I was amazed to see the same features i look for are present in the restaurant portal HungerOver.com with the name "I AM WITH"
In this feature we can opt from 5 options that are "I AM WITH" :- "FAMILY", "COLLEAGUE", "MY FRIENDS ", "SOMEONE  SPECIAL ", "SPOUSE ".

This is very exciting feature which you can use according to the need.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Foodies" in Sports/Cricket forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.