abba12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
heloo asha ..no news dear .. m checking 
abba12 thumbnail
Drashti Dhami is an awesome player!

No one would have imagined that one of the most popular bahus on Indian Television, Drashti Dhami would one fine day participate in a dance reality show, emerge as the winner beating other professional dancers and quickly make her way straight into Bollywood. Rumours are abuzz in tinsel town that filmmaker Rohit Shetty is planning to cast Drashti Dhami, winner of celebrity dance reality show Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 6, opposite Ajay Devgn in Singham 2. WOW!

Considering the fact that her contemporaries on Television are still stuck in the rut and doing the same old run-of-the-mill saas bahu sagas, it would indeed be a dream launch for Drashti is she bags this role.

Look at Pratyusha Banerjee who firmed her grip on small screen with an iconic role of like Anandi and she also participated in Jahalk Dikhhla Ja but couldn't do any wonders. She opted out of the daily TV soap claiming to have got some big screen offers but all in vain. The young Bengali bala is now struggling her way to Bollywood by enjoying her stint inside Bigg Boss 7 house. No wonder we often spot her giving hints to the host Salman Khan expressing her urge (read desperation) to enter films.

Even Rashmi Desai for that matter, who is an actress par excellence, quit the leading prime time daily soap Uttaran to move the family way. She got married, had a short & sweet with her hubby, put on a lot of weight and then made a comeback through the same dance reality show Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa but could not restrict her fan following till there. Apparently, after some turbulence in her married life and alleged divorce, she returned in the same show and took back the role of Tapasya. PHEW!!!

But Drashti Dhami certainly played her cards well. She turned out to be a player par excellence. She didn't show any hurry and slowly climbed her way up to earn the due name and fame. She participated in Jhalak when she was at the peak of her successful career on small screen and even after winning the reality show; Drashti continued doing the TV soap with same dedication.

Maybe that's the reason she managed to impress directors such as Rohit Shetty to at least consider casting in her mainstream Bollywood films. Clearly, Drashti scores a ten on ten when compared to all these leading ladies on small screen. And if she gets to star alongside Ajay Devgn in her big Bollywood debut; there surely would be no looking back for this hottie. Good luck Drashti.
abba12 thumbnail
yaar i loved the way upper article was written by i times πŸ‘πŸΌ ..
-chrys- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: abba12

yaar i loved the way upper article was written by i times πŸ‘πŸΌ ..

Yes..i too loved to read that article...they have written the truthπŸ˜‰..
abba12 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -chrys-

Yes..i too loved to read that article...they have written the truthπŸ˜‰..

yes πŸ˜‰ ...very well written
abba12 thumbnail

Apparently Dhrashti quoted a whopping amount to a hair care brand for an ad. And by whopping amount we mean to say that the amount was very close to the likes of Kareena Kapoor and Katrina Kaif.

Now, don't we all know that an actor's popularity decides the moolah he or she demands. So we must say that Drashti acting pricey came as a surprise to us considering that she has not even made her Bollywood debut yet while Kareena and Katrina are one of the top heroines of the tinsel town. So you tell us. Does Drashti Dhami deserve to act pricey so soon?

Edited by abba12 - 10 years ago
abba12 thumbnail
i copied upper article from bollywood times and deleted the singham thingy πŸ˜” .. Edited by abba12 - 10 years ago
-chrys- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: abba12

asha how r u dear?

Busy Yaar...Hell busy...
abba12 thumbnail
Singham 2pic from that article