Arjun-Anjali FF-Man on Fire-A SEQUEL pg 10

Sadhana_pr thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Hello guys!

I had written this story long back with Arjun and a little girl called Kiara. But seeing the Arjun-Anjali equation makes me want to change the name to Anjali! That would be a bit tedious and so I guess you can imagine the girl to be Anjali๐Ÿ˜Š.

But I have begun a new story on Page 10,exploring the dynamics of an adult-child relationship. Do enjoy๐Ÿ˜Š

Part 1,2,3-pg2
Part 4-pg 3
Part 5,6-pg 4
Part7,8-pg5
Part 9-pg 6
Part 10-pd 7

.PROLOGUE

Arjun Rawte thought that he had nothing to lose. But he was wrong.

An ace super cop far from peace and prayers-burnt out and broken down-Arjun accepted the job as a bodyguard just to escape suspension and inch closer to the misson of his life.An emotionally dead,socially indifferent officer knew that nothing could pierce the hard shell he's built around himself-until the little girl he's been hired to protect somehow breaks through.But having something to care about again in making Arjun vulnerable. And when the unthinkable occurs yet again on his guard, a man on fire won't just burn ... he'll explode..

Ok there is a sequel starting at page 10๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by Sadhana_pr - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Carrie- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Man On Fire????๐Ÿฅณ You go,girl!๐Ÿ‘

Absolutely in love with Denzel Washington's character in the movie.The same thirst for vengeance, the same yawning emptiness beyond that.And since Arjun I have been praying for such a role for Shaleen.

Brilliant concept๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Eagerly awaiting the next installment๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Edited by -Carrie- - 10 years ago
shreya09 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
great concept ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
waiting for it ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Asha03 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
great concept
waiting for the update.
pls pm me and accept my buddy request
thanks
rimi_invisible thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
nice concept continue soon...
unishaz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
interesting prologue.. Continue soon..
saritak thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
nice concept
contsoon
Amritamalhotra thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Oh oh oh...bang on girl...
I can see Shaleen playing the character John Creasy..
And believe me I have forgotten who Denzel Washington was...
Awesome inspiration to start ur first SS dear...
Nothing could have been better than Man on Fire...
Bang on...
๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘
maisha1995 thumbnail
nice concept continue soon 
Sadhana_pr thumbnail
Thank you everyone for the encouraging feedback! I am ready with few parts of the story and

others would follow real soon since my attention span is low and I like to start and end things fast๐Ÿ˜‰

Part 1

Rathore-Arjun,just accept it. It is just a matter of 6 months. I cannot do anything. The number of times you have broken the protocol is more than the number of clauses the protocol has! Your suspension from ETF was inevitable. You should be glad that DIG Cohelo is giving you just a temporary break.

Arjun silently drove the car. He was hearing whatever was being said,but not quite listening.

Rathore-Arjun? He may be the future PM of the country. He has received threat calls about his daughter's kidnapping. The department wants you there.

Arjun- I am not interested. My life has a purpose which does not include babysitting a 9 year old kid.

Rathore- Protecting a 9 year old kid. Sorry, but I thought that you want to fight the cowards who break the most basic rule of combat- Target the enemy,not the family. Why should she pay for her father's profession?

Arjun applied the breaks and looked at Rathore with a meaningful silence. He knew he had been hit and beaten. He muttered a "OK. Book a flight to Delhi."

Next day-Rupantar Mansion.

Mr Roy- Thank you so much ACP Arjun Rawte for accepting the job. I can now be rest assured during by out of town campaigns. I am sure you will have a wonderful time with Kiara.

Arjun raised his eyebrows as if he was doubtful of that. Just then someone ran across the room and stood before him.

"Meet Kiara,Mr Rawte. And Kiara,this is your new bodyguard"

Arjun found himself to be awkwardly standing. He was not used to being around kids. But the girl smiled and confidently put out her hands. Arjun tentatively shook it.

She looked directly into his eyes with her pristine,clear eyes. Arjun was taken aback by her audacity. His team mates, fellow officers,criminals, no one had ever dared to stare into his eyes. But here lay a pair of eyes which was not scared of him,it was inspecting him as if wanting to gauge his depth.

"Officer,this is Maria the house keeper. Feel free to contact her for whatever you need"

"Kiara-don't you want to show your new friend his room?"

"Oh yes! Come Mr..what do I call you?"-she wondered aloud as she pulled him by his hand.- "Friend?"

"Sir"-said Arjun as he withdrew his hand from her grip. " Miss Maria-tell me the directions,I can find my way".

Saying this,Arjun walked away leaving behind a lot of puzzled faces.But he did not care. These social courtesies had ceased to be a part of him long time ago.