Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

sejal1986

sejal1986

Posted: 24 October 2013 at 3:34pm | IP Logged
I don't know how many people agree with me but I like Saras and Kusum more than Saras and Kumud.
I don't know how they mold the story and I don't even know that with whom Saras will marry. I am not hoping here Saras and Kusum to get married and live happily as I know that won't be possible knowing that Saras loves Kumud.

But yes I do like to see Saras with Kusum. There is a different kind of love between them without any expectations and hope. 

Kumud always knows that Saras would support her because there is a faith on him and Saras always stand for that faith. Faith also builds some kind of expectations though not in a verbal manner. It is some hidden expectations which is built upon the faith.

Kusum doesn't even need that faith. She just loves him without any intention, faith, expectations, conditions. Without even expecting any romantic moment between them. 

I know it seems wrong to love someone who is once engaged to her sister but love can happen at any time with anyone. It would be wrong if she expects anything in return but she just loves. She wouldn't even tell him ever. Hence her love doesn't seem wrong. Because if her love is wrong for him then Meera's love is also wrong for Krishna or normal people love for God. 

Would like to know your view point. 

Assuming that Kusum's love doesn't turn into obsession and she wouldn't convert to be a vamp. Her love stays innocent only. I would like to see the power of her love without converting into her as a vamp.

Edited by Asha2010 - 24 October 2013 at 3:40pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kriya37-R-R-R-Amit.Ghangas

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Saras and KUSUM" in Saraswatichandra forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

*Reemz*

IF-Stunnerz

*Reemz*

Posted: 24 October 2013 at 3:37pm | IP Logged
Kusum's love has only just started so you'll have to see if she does actually continue this love of hers without any expectations. Saying is one thing but actually carrying out is another. We'll have to wait and see how true to her words she actually stays.
Meera's love became iconic because she actually went through a lot due to her love for Krishna. There are a lot of devotees of Krishna but not everyone becomes a Meera. What has Kusum done to show she has suffered for Saras? Nothing. Kusum is the only one comparing herself to Meera, no-one else is.

Edited by *Reemz* - 24 October 2013 at 3:38pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

haskatiesejal1986hotdoggilovelifeRabz_GR-R-R-R-Amit.Ghangasvaishali-AR

-R-R-R-

IF-Dazzler

-R-R-R-

Posted: 24 October 2013 at 3:44pm | IP Logged
Aapki post acchhi lagi... And Reemz ki comment bhi! Clap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sejal1986*Reemz*

sejal1986

sejal1986

Posted: 24 October 2013 at 3:48pm | IP Logged
*Reemz* 
Not everyone has to go through pain to prove the love. That era was different than this. Here they can show that Kusum may choose not to marry anyone and devote her life for people or something like that. Nor marrying is a sacrifice in itself. It is a pain in itself not to have happy life but yes she would not go through poison kind of moment. 

Her love could be shown as completing Kumud and Saras' love story and that is how it is shown so far. She tried to reduce kumud's pain she already knows how much Saras loves Kumud so she can be the thread who can make sure that they get married and she would do any sacrifice for them.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

*Reemz*

*Reemz*

IF-Stunnerz

*Reemz*

Posted: 24 October 2013 at 3:55pm | IP Logged
But Asha her love has only just arisen. She was helping till now because those feelings weren't really there (or they were under the surface) but now the focus is very much on those increasing emotions. There must be a reason for it surely? If she keeps them at bay then I'll go with what you saying that is trying to complete Saras  and Kumud's love story but...there has to be a twist. Kalika of all people has seen it before anyone.

Saras and Kumud don't expect anything either. It's a relationship where one draws a smiley face for the other and that's enough to keep them going. They just KNOW they will be there for each other. Maybe it's actually Kumud's turn to show her support to Saras like he did to her. 

Edited by *Reemz* - 24 October 2013 at 3:57pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

haskatiesejal1986ilovelifeRabz_GRKK84

Simmer

Groupbie

Simmer

Posted: 24 October 2013 at 4:40pm | IP Logged
SmileSmileSmile...as long as it's not ISHQ WAALA LOVE Kusum can do aarthi of Saras daily nobody will feel bad.

I believe Kusum is more infactuated with the kind of true love between Saras and Kumud, it's ok to wish for that kind of love to happen with her but not with the same person. Whoever thought of Saras as Kanha ji, he is more like Raam with only Kumud in his heart Smile and Kusum is trying to make him Kanha.

l hope this passing cloud doesn't wash out us Samudians LOL

haskatieilovelifesejal1986

vaishali-AR

IF-Rockerz

vaishali-AR

Posted: 24 October 2013 at 4:57pm | IP Logged
I don't think there's love ''between'' them..its one way and its always gonna be that way because Saras is never gonna fall in love again.. I don't say that love doesn't happen more than once, but the kind of love Saras and Kumud have, happens once in a lifetime..whether that culminates in marriage is another story. That is why  Kusum is Meera ..she is the devotee like Meera was of krishna... more than love, its respect and admiration.. its a thin line often blurry..

Saras kumud's love for her is awe worthy, its inspirational.. how can a man love a woman to this extent? as if the reason of his existence lies in that one woman he loves.. he lives for her and will die for her.. ''Kumud pe shuru aur Kumud pe khatam''  Kusum is in awe of the love Saras has for this one woman..who that woman happens to be is not of any consequence to her ..strange but that's how it is.. atleast as of now.. Maybe later when this whole situation is exploited by Kalika/Pramad, Guniyal will shake her up to her senses and make her see the whole truth.. that one woman he loves is her own sister... And yes, I don't think she will get obessive or turn into a vamp but Kalika/Pramad will exploit this new angle to create a rift between Saras-Kumud..

Edited by vaishali-AR - 24 October 2013 at 4:57pm

Simmerilovelifesejal1986

pkbxo

Groupbie

pkbxo

Posted: 24 October 2013 at 4:57pm | IP Logged
I'm actually looking forward to this track!
I know it's going to be a bit weird because it's always been Saras and Kumud but let's just see how this actually works because don't forget we've got to wait on Saras to see how he'll act and be with Kusam. Let's just see what happens LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sejal1986

Post Reply New Post

Go to top