Posted: 10 years ago
So today, Pratap was thinking with his head, thank god! I was thinking this guy is going to get into trouble!! 
I loved how Pratap was able to convince JB to sell the gift, I am sure she knows what he is upto, or at least she can smell Bundi's soil on him ðŸ˜†

Next week: the precap, these amateurs! I tell you, they need to listen to Pratap, especially Dudha who knows who Pratap is, but it seems like Pratap will have to come to the rescue again and that Krishna (who kinda gets on my nerves) will realise that Pratap is no dumbo! 

I have noticed that forum has dwindled down to a few people posting and few people posting back ðŸ˜†
BUT since our show won 6 ITA awards, I think its time to show up! Congrats again to the MP team!!
Bahut Bahut Badhai and Best of luck!
I think MP won awards due to past. If it had been like it is now, it stood no chance except for an award for Aashka or some costume award.

I don't even know what happens in episodes nowadays. Eyes are there, yet I keep fiddling with newspaper, laptop or mobile side by side.

If Pratap really uses his head then why did he have to tell Surtan his name was Pratap and then make up lies?

Those sidey characters irritate a lot. So does the yellow yellow tone in visuals.

Surprised how JB doesn't know Pratap has started visiting Bundi!

Faltu track and no attention arresting engagement.🥱
Originally posted by Skepblun

I think MP won awards due to past. If it had been like it is now, it stood no chance except for an award for Aashka or some costume award.

I don't even know what happens in episodes nowadays. Eyes are there, yet I keep fiddling with newspaper, laptop or mobile side by side.

If Pratap really uses his head then why did he have to tell Surtan his name was Pratap and then make up lies?

Those sidey characters irritate a lot. So does the yellow yellow tone in visuals.

Why you are ðŸ˜¡ with this bundi track B +ve ðŸ˜† some how i am enjoying surtan's acting, but i hope they don't show his craziness towards girls more as i have to make up something when i am translating episode to my non Hindi speaking kids 
@bitblue

It feels ultra cheap to see Surtan talking about girls or smelling virgin, untouched girls!😡 Hard to watch with family though I know kings were worse.

I don't like ensemble cast in Bundi track and it is still not making sense to me. Theek hai bas. Chal raha hai. Dekh rahe hain.
Originally posted by bitblue

Why you are ðŸ˜¡ with this bundi track B +ve ðŸ˜† some how i am enjoying surtan's acting, but i hope they don't show his craziness towards girls more as i have to make up something when i am translating episode to my non Hindi speaking kids 

its actually funny when bairam khan imitates surtan singh- jee bavlo hogayo lol
yea the bundi track is probably cuz Udai Singh wanted a vacation lol

I am going to be optimistic and hope that the CVs will get their act together!! 
I guess Pratap wanted to continue the same story that he told Panna Dai, keep a lie simple lol, baad mei details yaad nahi aate if you make elaborate details! ðŸ˜†

@bitblue

It feels ultra cheap to see Surtan talking about girls or smelling virgin, untouched girls!😡 Hard to watch with family though I know kings were worse.

I don't like ensemble cast in Bundi track and it is still not making sense to me. Theek hai bas. Chal raha hai. Dekh rahe hain.

yea his attitude towards woman is sick, I really want one of these girls to chop off his head or you know what!! ðŸ˜¡

I wish there were people on the forum who could do some research on historical veracity pf what is currently shown in the serial. I really like the serial am a recent convert.
Well, personally all I'm performing with the current "Bundi" track is just to - Scorn & Grudge... Mostly because Pratap's irreversibly exaggerated generosity towards people immolating his own wellbeing and the pathetic presentation of Bundi atmosphere where not even a trace of "feel good" factor resorts... and what the despicable hell with the creative team to render that "Krishna" girly and extraneous camera focus on her ?????? is she gonna someway be bonded with Pratap ???? If so, then it'll get distraughtly sickening... I can NOWAY trim myself up to see Faisal Khan , my little kiddo brother with some chic...atleast not yet... can someone plz clear my dawdy apprehension towards that "Krishna" ???Edited by Rain_Lover - 10 years ago
Originally posted by Rain_Lover

Well, personally all I'm performing with the current "Bundi" track is just to - Scorn & Grudge... Mostly because Pratap's irreversibly exaggerated generosity towards people immolating his own wellbeing and the pathetic presentation of Bundi atmosphere where not even a trace of "feel good" factor resorts... and what the despicable hell with the creative team to render that "Krishna" girly and extraneous camera focus on her ?????? is she gonna someway be bonded with Pratap ???? If so, then it'll get distraughtly sickening... I can NOWAY trim myself up to see Faisal Khan , my little kiddo brother with some chic...atleast not yet... can someone plz clear my dawdy apprehension towards that "Krishna" ???

yea personally, Krishna gets on my nerves !!

I am just tolerating this track just for the heck of it! I am just hoping that someone chops off Surtan singh's head so naa hogi bans na bajegi bansuri!!