Balika Vadhu

why shiv went to get Payal...

maahi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Dis just my assumption... on the bases of Spoiler... Shiv goes to out... we knw to bring Payal... I guess Shiv was totally out to bring Payal as Anandi will take her name... he will bring Payal so dat the truth be out... n to prove Saachi's innocence but it will backfire Shiv as Payal will reveal the real identity of Saachi... n also we knw abt the recoding of Ganga... dats the reason he have of apologing anandi...

but One question if Ganga have the recoding den yyy did she let Anandi witness in 1st case... she could have gven d recording to Mr. Kabra n get d matter clear... this could easily bailout Anandi from giving witness... uff Cv's n dere drama...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sunna_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Anandi has to be in the center. Whole track was promoted with saasra / mayka choice. Isiliye recording ko anandi and paayal ke witness ke baad use karenge. I suspect only to Shekhars😕, not in the court😕.

Edited by Sunna_Deewani - 10 years ago
maahi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sunna_Deewani

Anandi has to be in the center. Whole track was promoted with saasra / mayka choice. Isiliye recording ko anandi and paayal ke witness ke baad use karenge. I suspect only to Shekhars😕, not in the court😕.

yes d recording sence will cum in the break only d same tme wen dey r bashing anandi...
Muktchand thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
@ mahi...I think for just to create dramatic effect Dragging 
CV wanted proper Sa band bajao ðŸ¤£
maahi11 thumbnail
Originally posted by: blushing

@ mahi...I think for just to create dramatic effect Dragging 

CV wanted proper Sa band bajao ðŸ¤£

🤣🤣🤣🤣 aditi... yahi baat hai...

libsrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I don't think Shiv is out there to just prove Saanchi's innocence...he is trying to find the real truth...he won't have ever supported Saanchi if he would have known Saanchi's truth from the very start...he is now really confused because even after listening of so much taunts Anandi is standing on her words and she justified Jagya in court and he knows that Anandi will never say so much lie to support her family...so if he thinks Payal can solve this matter further he is definitely going to bring her
angel3 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: maahi11

Dis just my assumption... on the bases of Spoiler... Shiv goes to out... we knw to bring Payal... I guess Shiv was totally out to bring Payal as Anandi will take her name... he will bring Payal so dat the truth be out... n to prove Saachi's innocence but it will backfire Shiv as Payal will reveal the real identity of Saachi... n also we knw abt the recoding of Ganga... dats the reason he have of apologing anandi...

but One question if Ganga have the recoding den yyy did she let Anandi witness in 1st case... she could have gven d recording to Mr. Kabra n get d matter clear... this could easily bailout Anandi from giving witness... uff Cv's n dere drama...

totaly agree wid u that if ganga had recorded everything she could have given the recording to kabra
or rather then n there itself showed it to shekhar family n later singh family ðŸ˜•
maahi11 thumbnail
Originally posted by: libsrocks

I don't think Shiv is out there to just prove Saanchi's innocence...he is trying to find the real truth...he won't have ever supported Saanchi if he would have known Saanchi's truth from the very start...he is now really confused because even after listening of so much taunts Anandi is standing on her words and she justified Jagya in court and he knows that Anandi will never say so much lie to support her family...so if he thinks Payal can solve this matter further he is definitely going to bring her

@Libs u dint got my point...

See right now Shiv is belives what saachi is saying is right what happened wid saachi jagya is resposible for dat... so when Anandi takes Payal's name... so just to make Anandi see his truth dat indeed Saachi just faked in front of her frends... n dats is the only truth... but dis will back fire him in way coz Payal will say in favour of Jagdish dat is Aanndi... so dis is truth wic will cum out...
Dr.Fear thumbnail
Yeah even i am confused , if she had recorded the main matter , then why in the 1st place she let Anandi to be in the witness box and let the whole drama take place 😭
libsrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: maahi11

@Libs u dint got my point...

See right now Shiv is belives what saachi is saying is right what happened wid saachi jagya is resposible for dat... so when Anandi takes Payal's name... so just to make Anandi see his truth dat indeed Saachi just faked in front of her frends... n dats is the only truth... but dis will back fire him in way coz Payal will say in favour of Jagdish dat is Aanndi... so dis is truth wic will cum out...

Shiv has started sensing the loop holes in Saanchi's drama...Jagya's lawyer words are some way or the other affecting him...he is supporting Saanchi but now like Anandi asked him to do he is questioning his faith on his sister...shiv must have brought Payal more to solve the mystery than to show Anandi that she is the wrong one...Saanchi's lawyer must have asked Anandi if anyone can justify what she said about Saanchi faking goodness and everything...this is my assumption based on today's episode where Shiv is ready to even face the fact that his belief in Saanchi is wrong Anandi should have facts to prove her beliefs like he has...Shiv unlike other Shekhars is not accusing Anandi of lying or manipulating because he knows deep down inside Anandi will never do such thing...but how can he support Anandi just by listening to her words...Shiv has big reasons to say that Saanchi had indeed changed and Jagya was the one at fault but does Anandi has any proper proof to say that Saanchi has faked everything?