Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arshics thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: Infofan

Holy cow-u!! Good that I didnt watch today Arshi.

Heard Gautie is now writing for SC. The channel's golden boy, Mr Hegde is taking over. πŸ˜ƒ

One thing I can say for sure, the offscreen drama quotient is going to increase significantly and will be much more entertaining. He is very witty. Anybody on twitter?πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

He also writes for the wonderful show that airs before SC, just FYI. πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Oh yes, I am going to refrain from watching the king of TRP pleasing writer's specialty of round and round and round tracks for now. But good luck to him, Mr 'dekhna hai to dekho or use your remote' πŸ˜ƒ  Welcome to SC.

@ Kat, Twila, I do not contribute to TRPs or UK ratings so it really doesn't matter if I watch. I am on CB with my CBians as long as possible. I will continue to hit the CM for rankings, to support Mr Rode as and when I can. However, I can not watch this travesty... or I should take a short break at the very least.

Continuing with my rant -  I would have liked for Samud to willingly marry each other and not at the behest of their family. I am not sure if that will ever happen. If Samud marry, it will probably be in the last episode!

Kusum turning Meera to Saras track is sacrilegious. It has tainted Samud love story for me. At this point it doesn't matter if Samud marry each other ever or not or if Saras marries Kalika. I cant bear the thought of watching Kusum pining for Saras. There is no story board. The CVs are winging it anyway they can, characters are not redeemable. There is no hope of any Samud romance either in this touch-me-not subtle' love story. CVs dont want to focus on Danny-Kumari love story either. Sunny is gone. Its getting torturous.

But I lub Arshi and CB so shall be here everydayπŸ˜ƒ

Edit - Arshi, I shall try and reduce my ranting in future😳😳

Rant on Nandy, mere share ki ranting bhi kar lo, as being the first post of CB, I usually follow some restraint. 

Kusum is getting more and more overt and that is plain wrong. He is her sisters love, her almost husband. She can't allow herself to go down that road, in the name of Meera. 

She was staring at him love struck and teary eyed. Nautanki ke naam pe drama kiya isne ! 

And Mr Hegde is the writer of SNS, so this is the level we shall get from him. 
Edited by Arshics - 10 years ago
-sudha- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: KK84

OMG Nandy I feel like crying. What is going on? Sab gadbad hogaya. I haven't seen the epi n if I watch it it will be just to drool on Gautam but this is truly dissapointing. I am just going to consider it as cvs having a bad day at the office? :-(

Aaj to Gautam bhi droolworthy nahin tha. He is a  complete misfit even comically for the role of krishna!  And Saras became Krishna, because Kusum was Meera. Silly it all was !
Edited by SK_GRfan - 10 years ago
Arshics thumbnail
Originally posted by: KK84

Yeah Danny didn't want to act but what was wrong with kumari acting as meera? N all those claims from Pramaad abt not giving divorce n all that in vain? Divorce de diya just cos he lost the bet? More like cvs have lost the plot!

I have tweeted Gautam hedge lets see if he replies.

Kya bolega bechara? Professional ethics will compel him to stand by his work. He is a man of integrity after all . 
Edited by Arshics - 10 years ago
KK84 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Arshics

Rant on Nandy, mere share ki ranting bhi kar lo, as being the first post of CB, I usually follow some restraint.

Kusum is getting more and more overt and that is plain wrong. He is her sisters love, her almost husband. She can't allow herself to go down that road, in the name of Meera.

She was staring at him love struck and teary eyed. Nautanki ke naam pe drama kiya isne !

And Mr Hegde is the writer of SNS, so this is the level we shall get from him.

Arshi didn't he write for iss pyaar ko as well? Not sure where last few episodes were a fluke or today was an off day?
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
100 % agree...i SO KNEW n evn posted in twitter post yday epi tht whole guman truth comin out infront of Danny ws SOLELY to make Saras-Kusum as Krishna-Meera...

i HATE HATE Kusum...i LOVED Kalika for ONCE for wht she said to Kusum yday...Though Kusum ans ws lik a "goof up" ya say "CVs tryin to say thru Kusum"-bt it din hv no impact as it ws more or les obvious ki Kusum is NOT sayin truth...

Y y evry lovestory needs a 3rd angle?all in the name of TRPs?

some may say kusum gettin attracted to saras ws in the novel?is tht so?as i donno nythin there...

BUT BUT if CVs can show so many things UNLIKE the novel-y not this too?Kusum naam ki khatra ke talvar HAMESHA SaMud ke upar tha...lagta hai iss show ke aakhri epi tak vo rahega...

But kya kare duniya idhar se ho jaaye,bt still this stupid fan in me HOPELESSLY HOPE for SaMud reunion...

Aaj ka epi is truly one of the bad epis of SC.. 🀒

Only good things
1)The initial scenes of Saras-Danny followed by monologue of Saras
2)Pramad givin divorce finally
3)Guniyal understanding the REAL face of Kusum in the mask of Meera...
Edited by Nikki_SAS-holic - 10 years ago
KK84 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Jaanu kahaan hai? She hasn't even written Her post today. Need to know her take. I feel like a bulldozer has run over my heart.
Arshics thumbnail
Originally posted by: pasumarthisa

Bhumi puja without villagers not being possible is stupid.

Felt for both saras n kumud. This time saras put his personal hardship behind for her unlike last time. But kumud, she was left alone today. She did it for Saras too. 

This kusum drama was rubbish. Suddenly she turns meera. And guniyal is puzzled.

Santhi, if only it had been about Saras and Kumud. Or about her divorce or about Danny and his mom. 
It wasn't. It was about establishing kusum as meera. And done in a way that was completely unconvincing and silly. 
Arshics thumbnail
Originally posted by: ilovelife

I think gun will knock sense into her

I think tomorrow she will become the target instead of Kumud 
Arshics thumbnail
Originally posted by: SK_GRfan

As a woman, I found Pramads dialogue in the precap, completely obnoxious. I think there must be some standards and censorship which should be followed  when they show something on prime time. 

True SK, it was offensive. But CVs are not using their brains about anything at all. 
Arshics thumbnail
Originally posted by: hotdogg

Ok..so I was traveling for work.. Just landed.. And checking for CB thru my phone on way home..

That bad huh?

BTW the thread listed above CB said TVT jump of 1000 and SC in top 5 or something?

So the masses have spoken.. I guess..

And why is this Hegde guy coming on board?
Is it so gaya guzra that everyone with free time is coming in to write an epi on & off?

So should I see it?
Please advise..

If you want to see a kusum with love in her dil and pyaar ke aansoon in her eyes chant govinda gopala to Saras dressed as Krishna, then touch his feet, do see it! 

Completely missable episode !