Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke

Nikhil shud leave sslk 4 lead role of "RangRasiya"on colors (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

Colt.Pixy

IF-Stunnerz

Colt.Pixy

Posted: 25 October 2013 at 12:15am | IP Logged
@Mahi
may be you feel that his acting is poor but he is much better than ankit who gives always constipated expressions
being parallel lead anchal got much more space than zs and nikhil when she was on the show than why should he continue with this show where he gets least role even sima gets more space

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Raleighbcatbrat2008No2PencilNaivedyaHashiBoo-Eris-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Nikhil shud leave sslk 4 lead role of "RangRasiya"on colors (Page 2)" in Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Nieevetha

Nieevetha

Posted: 25 October 2013 at 2:01am | IP Logged
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bb4LbmO2l2o&feature=player_detailpage
Guys watch it.. Zeetv sending Nikkhil to South Africa in Dec so obviously he is in the show.. I would love to see him as a main lead in other show but i will miss Vina..

Naivedya

IF-Rockerz

Naivedya

Posted: 25 October 2013 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nieevetha

Guys watch it.. Zeetv sending Nikkhil to South Africa in Dec so obviously he is in the show.. I would love to see him as a main lead in other show but i will miss Vina..

Can you clarify what you mean? "He is in the show" means he is still in SSLK as Vihaan but going on a break to do the SA show, or he is in the new show for Colors, or by "show" you mean the tour in SA? Sorry, I'm confused lol LOL

SailorMoonStar

IF-Dazzler

SailorMoonStar

Posted: 25 October 2013 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Naivedya

Can you clarify what you mean? "He is in the show" means he is still in SSLK as Vihaan but going on a break to do the SA show, or he is in the new show for Colors, or by "show" you mean the tour in SA? Sorry, I'm confused lol LOL

haha I was confused to until I saw she said "I will miss Vina" which means he is not in SSLK? Right? 

Well he deserves a better show anyway. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Colt.Pixy

bollyfood

bollyfood

Posted: 25 October 2013 at 6:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ZenerDiode

@Mahi
may be you feel that his acting is poor but he is much better than ankit who gives always constipated expressions
being parallel lead anchal got much more space than zs and nikhil when she was on the show than why should he continue with this show where he gets least role even sima gets more space
Totally agree with you on Ankit. (India Forum rankings may not be indicative of the real popularity. But it is still amusing to see Zohaib who got the tiniest of the screen space and who quit the show long ago is ranking ahead of the lead Ankit).The higher TRP during Mayank's suide episodes hijacked SSLK's whole theme.  
I have liked Rachna's character despite CVs attempt to tamper it so many times. I also feel, Mahima with her limited expressions has not done full justice to Rachna's role. But she is still young. She will learn. SSLK's main fort is its content than the lead actors. But they are messing with the story, specially with Rachna.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

pilli2000brat2008Naivedyapallavi25Colt.Pixy

Nieevetha

Nieevetha

Posted: 25 October 2013 at 9:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SailorMoonStar

Originally posted by Naivedya

haha I was confused to until I saw she said "I will miss Vina" which means he is not in SSLK? Right? 

Well he deserves a better show anyway. 

LOLLOLLOL

Sorry guys lol.
Actually I mean to say maybe he is still in SSLK. Isn't that show organise by zeetv? If he take up other project how can he go to SA? Well I am not sure LOL I would love to c him as a main lead in other show but at the same time I will miss vina's chemistry if he leave sslk. I want happy ending for their love story. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Naivedyapallavi25

AnjaliPunia

IF-Dazzler

AnjaliPunia

Posted: 27 October 2013 at 8:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by usrfan

Sorry guys, throw me chappals. I agree Nikhil was under used. He is handsome. But acting? I have been watching SSLK from last couple of weeks. Nikhil's acting in senti scenes reminds me of Akshay Kumar during Khiladi days. His cry made me laugh. Anyway, good luck to Nikhil.
(One can say I am biased. After all, I was a RajNa fan. Yes, I feel like kicking that fitness instructor, who reminds me an incomplete story. Wish something good comes with Zohaib too. I am waiting to watch him).

even i was a RajNA fan ..and the show has only dissappointed us ... wish luck to zohaib and nikhil both

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bollyfoodbrat2008Colt.Pixy

Surish

IF-Addictz

Surish

Posted: 28 October 2013 at 5:19pm | IP Logged

Post Reply New Post

Go to top