Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SailorMoonStar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: Naivedya

Can you clarify what you mean? "He is in the show" means he is still in SSLK as Vihaan but going on a break to do the SA show, or he is in the new show for Colors, or by "show" you mean the tour in SA? Sorry, I'm confused lol ðŸ˜†

haha I was confused to until I saw she said "I will miss Vina" which means he is not in SSLK? Right? 

Well he deserves a better show anyway. 
flipfl0p thumbnail
Originally posted by: ZenerDiode

@Mahi
may be you feel that his acting is poor but he is much better than ankit who gives always constipated expressions
being parallel lead anchal got much more space than zs and nikhil when she was on the show than why should he continue with this show where he gets least role even sima gets more space

Totally agree with you on Ankit. (India Forum rankings may not be indicative of the real popularity. But it is still amusing to see Zohaib who got the tiniest of the screen space and who quit the show long ago is ranking ahead of the lead Ankit).The higher TRP during Mayank's suide episodes hijacked SSLK's whole theme.  
I have liked Rachna's character despite CVs attempt to tamper it so many times. I also feel, Mahima with her limited expressions has not done full justice to Rachna's role. But she is still young. She will learn. SSLK's main fort is its content than the lead actors. But they are messing with the story, specially with Rachna.
DramaKuween thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: SailorMoonStar

haha I was confused to until I saw she said "I will miss Vina" which means he is not in SSLK? Right? 

Well he deserves a better show anyway. 

😆😆😆

Sorry guys lol.
Actually I mean to say maybe he is still in SSLK. Isn't that show organise by zeetv? If he take up other project how can he go to SA? Well I am not sure ðŸ˜† I would love to c him as a main lead in other show but at the same time I will miss vina's chemistry if he leave sslk. I want happy ending for their love story. 
AnjaliPunia thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: usrfan

Sorry guys, throw me chappals. I agree Nikhil was under used. He is handsome. But acting? I have been watching SSLK from last couple of weeks. Nikhil's acting in senti scenes reminds me of Akshay Kumar during Khiladi days. His cry made me laugh. Anyway, good luck to Nikhil.

(One can say I am biased. After all, I was a RajNa fan. Yes, I feel like kicking that fitness instructor, who reminds me an incomplete story. Wish something good comes with Zohaib too. I am waiting to watch him).

even i was a RajNA fan ..and the show has only dissappointed us ... wish luck to zohaib and nikhil both
Surish thumbnail
pilli2000 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
So... Vihaan is still in the SSLK?  I was almost positive he left the show.. because they broke up.. and then he went to London.
Sugar_21 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Good for him!
ya, Rachna and Vihaan broke up...still can't get over how they broke up. Its so silly. "you call me a behenji...umm, I'm gonna break up with you" how childish! 
Oishiii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
awesome news
it's really a big opportunity for him

shahsb_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
I am glad they broke up... Vihaan never deserved Rachna...

But Nikkhil... Is an awesome actor, He should take up Rang Rasiya, nothing left for him in this show..
All the Best Niks..!! :)
MahimaSingh thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Oh no please..  I want Vihaan to come back. He deserved Rachna..