Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

ZenerDiode

IF-Stunnerz

ZenerDiode

Posted: 24 October 2013 at 7:05am | IP Logged

Producer Saurabh Tewari's next for Colors, post the success of Madhubala-Ek Ishq Ek Junoon will be a Rajasthani love story to be shot on a grand scale. Tentatively titled Rang Rasiya, the show will have popular name Sanaya Iranias the lead.

The hunt for the guy to play Sanaya's love interest is yet on, though few known names have been in the reckoning for some time now.

Tellychakkar.com was the first to report Ashish Sharma being in talks for the lead role.

We now hear that the toss up now is between Ashish and Nikkhil Chaddha, who is presently seen in Zee TV'sSapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke.

A reliable source tells us that Ashish and Nikhhil are presently into final talks for the role. And in 2-3 days, the actor will be finalized and locked.

We tried contacting both Ashish and Nikhhil, but they remained unavailable for comment.

Our efforts to get in touch with Producer Saurabh Tewari proved futile.

Let's see which actor gets to play the guy opposite Sanaya.

courtesy :telly chakkar

Edited by ZenerDiode - 24 October 2013 at 7:06am

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

agniiJANNAVormylatchimepersaudRaleighbcatpilli2000brat2008No2PencilprincessRock776starasdfNaivedyasaijahnaviawesome-rajipallavi25-Eris-Surish

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Nikhil shud leave sslk 4 lead role of "RangRasiya"on colors" in Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Eris-

IF-Stunnerz

-Eris-

Posted: 24 October 2013 at 7:13am | IP Logged
am with u on this.. if he gets it he needs to accept it .. this will be career  boost... n they have already been together in MJHT :) so yeah he needs to take up a show where he is male lead rather than playing the side kick who comes onscreen two times a month ...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ormyglamarousgeminiRaleighbcatbrat2008No2Pencilawesome-rajiZenerDiode

nitzy_21

Goldie

nitzy_21

Posted: 24 October 2013 at 8:45am | IP Logged
Happy for him...enuf of the negativity ppl

Camerina

Camerina

Posted: 24 October 2013 at 9:12am | IP Logged
Ya you are probably right ... he should return only if his role is enhanced and he gets more screen presence... while  gunjan and mayank should take a backseat for as we have  had quite an overdose of them and will be having more of them now that Vihaan has taken a break.
But all the same I would love to see him back in the serial... and so would many other ViNa fans!!!! 
Hey ViNa fans do you agree with me ?????

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pallavi25-RohitMaxwell-

SailorMoonStar

Goldie

SailorMoonStar

Posted: 24 October 2013 at 10:24am | IP Logged
I would definitely want him to go to the new show as a main lead instead of being on the show that he never is actually on

LovedakshnaRaleighbcat

SilverBell

IF-Stunnerz

SilverBell

Posted: 24 October 2013 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
Yes That's Awsome. (:

bollyfood

bollyfood

Posted: 24 October 2013 at 5:05pm | IP Logged
Sorry guys, throw me chappals. I agree Nikhil was under used. He is handsome. But acting? I have been watching SSLK from last couple of weeks. Nikhil's acting in senti scenes reminds me of Akshay Kumar during Khiladi days. His cry made me laugh. Anyway, good luck to Nikhil.
(One can say I am biased. After all, I was a RajNa fan. Yes, I feel like kicking that fitness instructor, who reminds me an incomplete story. Wish something good comes with Zohaib too. I am waiting to watch him).

Temmyteepallavi25

brat2008

IF-Dazzler

brat2008

Posted: 24 October 2013 at 7:29pm | IP Logged
Though never a nikhil fan. I do have my deep seated sympathy for him where from the lead he went down to a sidekick & & then a cameo & now  MR India
I hope this holiday never ends & he gets a new show LOL
Well! I wish to see Zohaib do anew show as a lead & no underage girls opposite him Big smile

AnjaliPuniaZenerDiode

Post Reply New Post

Go to top