VideoMix

$Musical world$-a vm gallery{Dard dilo k .. on Premeer on pg.13} (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 13

komal jagdesh

IF-Dazzler

komal jagdesh

Posted: 12 November 2013 at 4:48am | IP Logged

Hug

saba you thread is looking beautiful Day Dreamingbut I don't like one thing u wont make vm on bondhu Angry yeh kya you have to make one vm on bondhu+champu vm and this is not my requeat its  my orderEvil Smile

chal moving to ur vms

I just watched ur raghavI treat Day Dreaming sab se pheley toh Thanku so much for dilicous treat Heart I love all the scenes and yeah I love the song alot shukar hai tum ne is bar latest and acha song select kiyaDay Dreaming thanx once again or han I will gve you something in return for sure.Wink just wait for sometimeEvil Smile

Edited by komal jagdesh - 12 November 2013 at 7:41am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

premeeristry

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "$Musical world$-a vm gallery{Dard dilo k .. on Premeer on pg.13} (Page 6)" in VideoMix forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kiran_28

IF-Sizzlerz

kiran_28

Posted: 19 November 2013 at 1:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by premeeristry

Guys here's a new VM made on Premeer on a request Smile.

Kiran i din't thought it wud b this soon..i guess u got lucky LOL i liked the song n thought of uploading it.
tell me how was it...mind it in brief Confused warna agli bar se nahi banaungi LOL

thannkkkuuu saba Hug for this wonderful vm..Day Dreaming...yeh vm to meri expectations se bhi zyada high thi Star...the scenes you've chosen was fab Clap...completely matching with the lyrics Clap  oh..god now i am missing Premeer more after watching this Cry..thank u so much once again for granting my wish so soon...Embarrassed

And one more thing sorry for the late commentEmbarrassed actually my net wasn't working from past 2 weeksOuch i was online from my phone..and wasn't unable to watch the vm from my phone...but now everything is and the first thing i'd is that to watch you vmEmbarrassed
thank u so much for this lovely gift..Hug

premeeristry

premeeristry

IF-Rockerz

premeeristry

Posted: 20 November 2013 at 4:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by komal jagdesh

Hug

saba you thread is looking beautiful Day Dreamingbut I don't like one thing u wont make vm on bondhu Angry yeh kya you have to make one vm on bondhu+champu vm and this is not my requeat its  my orderEvil Smile

chal moving to ur vms

I just watched ur raghavI treat Day Dreaming sab se pheley toh Thanku so much for dilicous treat Heart I love all the scenes and yeah I love the song alot shukar hai tum ne is bar latest and acha song select kiyaDay Dreaming thanx once again or han I will gve you something in return for sure.Wink just wait for sometimeEvil Smile

thanxzz Komal Smile...yea i know waisai ye idea Sneha ne diya tha i miss her Unhappy evry 1 gets soo busy in their life...
u expecting me making a VM on Bondhu is as waste as expecting HC to comment on Bondhu ROFL so bhul jaa aur agar aisa hua bhi tou there is only 1 bengali song i know...amijey tumaar...bhoot wala ROFL
ROFL

it was for u n Sun Smile isiliye i selected a new track as u was crying over old melodies Confused
Shocked kya deney waali hai...plzz Sleepy dont bring any bakwaas on bondhu...Ermm

Edited by premeeristry - 20 November 2013 at 6:36am

premeeristry

IF-Rockerz

premeeristry

Posted: 20 November 2013 at 4:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kiran_28

Originally posted by premeeristry

Guys here's a new VM made on Premeer on a request Smile.

Kiran i din't thought it wud b this soon..i guess u got lucky LOL i liked the song n thought of uploading it.
tell me how was it...mind it in brief Confused warna agli bar se nahi banaungi LOL

thannkkkuuu saba Hug for this wonderful vm..Day Dreaming...yeh vm to meri expectations se bhi zyada high thi Star...the scenes you've chosen was fab Clap...completely matching with the lyrics Clap  oh..god now i am missing Premeer more after watching this Cry..thank u so much once again for granting my wish so soon...Embarrassed

And one more thing sorry for the late commentEmbarrassed actually my net wasn't working from past 2 weeksOuch i was online from my phone..and wasn't unable to watch the vm from my phone...but now everything is and the first thing i'd is that to watch you vmEmbarrassed
thank u so much for this lovely gift..Hug

thanxzz Kiran m glad tujhe pasand aayaaa...you know i dint like the song first Ermm phir socha just select those scenes which wud suit the lyrics n Shocked  i end up only loving my work the way it came out...yea even i missed them Ouch while working for this song
once again u are welcome Kiran...Smile

Edited by premeeristry - 20 November 2013 at 6:42am

premeeristry

IF-Rockerz

premeeristry

Posted: 20 November 2013 at 4:49am | IP Logged
In case u guys just forgot LOL how MohUr romanced like... (Dead) i m trying to remind u all but b4 the gutter minds attack let me clear Confused in a good way Tongue...i thought this song wud  just beautify their loveSmile...so enjoy.

Edited by premeeristry - 20 November 2013 at 4:45am

-vandy-

IF-Stunnerz

-vandy-

Posted: 21 November 2013 at 7:54am | IP Logged
this is  a beautiful vm saba...simply superbDay Dreaming

rem inded me of  mohur...and now i have to watch their marathon tommDay Dreaming

waise  saba...just  a suggestion...y  don't  u use hq  videos?

now coming  to  the  v m...
i simply loved  the head bump wen sajan sajan  playedDay Dreaming
it  was awesome

and  that  saari raat jagaata  hai  part...scene selection  was just  fab

all  in    all...a lovely vm

premeeristry

premeeristry

IF-Rockerz

premeeristry

Posted: 01 December 2013 at 5:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -vandy-

this is  a beautiful vm saba...simply superbDay Dreaming

rem inded me of  mohur...and now i have to watch their marathon tommDay Dreaming

waise  saba...just  a suggestion...y  don't  u use hq  videos?

now coming  to  the  v m...
i simply loved  the head bump wen sajan sajan  playedDay Dreaming
it  was awesome

and  that  saari raat jagaata  hai  part...scene selection  was just  fab

all  in    all...a lovely vm

Thanx Vandy Smile 
i usually use all those clips which are in my PC..but even on YT there aren't any HQ videos Confused ya phir mujhe hi nahi miltey Ermm..but i guess i can change the quality in the player..will try next time.

@underline obviously you will love it Confused it was their SR scene after all
LOL

premeeristry

IF-Rockerz

premeeristry

Posted: 04 December 2013 at 6:26am | IP Logged
Guys made a VM for  4th dec epi... its 1 of my favorite PH scene so thought of trying my hands on it.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

KhotaSikaShreyasana.harshitizephyr29kiran_28AASUS-Xpress-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top