VideoMix

$Musical world$-a vm gallery{Dard dilo k .. on Premeer on pg.13} (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 13

Page 1
Page   of 13
Page 3 Page 13

premeeristry

IF-Rockerz

premeeristry

Posted: 26 October 2013 at 4:22am | IP Logged
######

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ephemera

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "$Musical world$-a vm gallery{Dard dilo k .. on Premeer on pg.13} (Page 2)" in VideoMix forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

premeeristry

IF-Rockerz

premeeristry

Posted: 26 October 2013 at 5:12am | IP Logged
Viewer's comment's...

Ishq chupta nahin chupaney se

by Vandy
loved the vm saba Smile.

by Kiran

i saw the vm..its amazing Clap..
thats gud saba...i love ur vm...Big smile pls do pm me whenever u make vms Embarrassed.

by Urooj
Clap saba nice beautiful vm i love them so much premeer missing him Ouch
thanks for the link
 Big smile.

by Komal
HugSaba Yeh to kamaal hogaya iss vm mein ...itniii ziada achiii hayeee maar dala ...loved it
Thankyou for pm.

by aishwaryagayen

and well yes ishq chupta nahi chupane se .. tera ashiq hu main zamaane se .. !! prem .. haye rabba

one suggetion .. vms tend to be smaller .. u know 8 minutes r too much .. !!!! u hve to learn to merge in a minute or two to be a good vmer

beautiful saba . m glad u attempted something on premeer

by Premeer_diwani
gosh...this is beautiful...
ishq chupta nahi chupane se.Day Dreaming i loved it...Saba..this is amazing..i realy loved the lyrics..suits premeer alot..
And ya..keep making..i'm expecting similar posts in future.

by AASUS
woah Saba I'm so impressed. omg you could do that :O awesome. I see you really put in effort to make scenes go with lyrics. I hv nt heard this song in long time. It was so nice to see sweet and cute PH in this song. You did amazing job. Thanks.Hug I'd be excited to see what your next one will be like.
Well this is not return gift. Just felt like it so made simple ones.

by Alina
I have watched this yesterday and didnt know it is yours. Very lovely one. You should make more

by Xpress
Really Good Thumbs Up

by Suhana Ahmed
good job!!!another thing i wanted to say about it... sorry for leaving out earlier... the scenes you chose matched perfectly with the lyrics... it had to be said as i watched it gain...
Smile

by tarannum6
Awosome...

by
luvharshiti
awesome vm

by prime
Too good and missing PH very much after seeing this vm , kash we get them back but hamare chahne se kya hota hai.

by
additi11
awaosem vm yar Day Dreaming
plz make more

Edited by premeeristry - 27 October 2013 at 12:25pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Urooj_Harshad-kiran_28Ephemera

premeeristry

IF-Rockerz

premeeristry

Posted: 27 October 2013 at 3:01am | IP Logged
* Sun raha haina tu

by Komal

sabaaa yeh tera karnama hai???? I am shock bey tu toh chupi-rustam nikliii

saba Shocked
This is fab bole toh chal gayiii saba Clap
Great job yaraaa Btw agar tujhe vms banae atiii h toh muft mein dii ko itna tang kyun kiya Ouch LOL khair uske liye bhi thankyou lagi aj saawan is one of my fav vm Embarrassed
Dekh kitna naik kaam kiya meine suspense create ker ke and you pay off awesome job

P.s yeh tareef sirf isiye lyun k criticise is not allowd

LOL LOL just joking first tym ke hisaab se bht he ache banae haiii

Hug

by Vandy
loved it to the core saba...

by soaps1
saba very nice ... lyrics were so apt with the scenes Heart

by Sundas
dekhke batati hoo Wink

by Silky
ye kia hy...meko kuch ni dikh rha Confused

Edited by premeeristry - 27 October 2013 at 11:58am

-Urooj_Harshad-kiran_28Ephemera

premeeristry

IF-Rockerz

premeeristry

Posted: 27 October 2013 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
* Ghungat ki ardh se

by AASUS
Beautiful vm Saba. Thumbs Up Can't say that was your 1st try cuz it's perfect. The beginning with Heer dancing in Rajasthan scene was v. nice cuz her steps match your songs. Beautiful. I loved the part where Heer looks at herself in mirror covering a head with shawl. Just before that it shows like a pink glitter - it's cool. PH cute scenes in between are v. sweet. Ending with moon is different and it's a symbol of PH so I think it worked out perfectly for this vm.

I guess what you can edit off next time is - make sure there are no black screen when it switches from scene. only once or twice I saw. 
Vid. is high quality and clear - it was awesome to watch PH through out so it didn't matter it was old or new song. PH looked perfect in this song. 

Thank you for your effort. Thanks for sharing.

by kiran
awesome vm saba
Clap

by Barbie-19
beautiful vm..tfs :)

by Premeer_Diwani
gorgeous vm saba.. i truely loved it...Heart

by Sundas
Saba , aaj pehli baar teri talent ka pata chala .. hayee re, ajkal saba also makes vms. but wow, saba, its incredible k premeer ki wedding anni ka gift tha.. thank u ..Heart Heart i always think wedding anni is 10th feb, but these 2 have two weddings :?

by Komal
tu itnii puranii kyun hai??? Song sun ke mujhe laga yeh bondhu per picturized hona chahiye tha lol...over all nyc vm but song koi acha letii na.. waise the scene and vm is awesome saba especially the starting loved it..

by Sam
damn.. I have missed this... but wow..Saba that is amazing..

by Sneha

Ok this is my feedback on the Ghunghat ki aad se ... PremeerVM... n I meant it when I say its detailed.

Ghunghat ki aad se VM

First things first...I love this song Day Dreaming
And that there is a hell of ghunghat...running into metres and metres.LOL... Premeer ka ek aur prateek... the ghunghat... of course after the Chand and the two Kabootars...LOL Ok that was me trying to start this long essay comment with something to LOL at taaki tu mere comment jhel sakeTongue

Ok now coming to your work... Fab Work Saba Hug!!!

Loved the way it started with the prelude music going well with Heer looking around ...trying to find that someone... for whom she yearns... and Prem looking around feeling that someone is trying to each out...and making an attempt to reach out as well.

At the first "Ghunghat ki aad se"... the way Heer swirls giving up all inhibitions... fully immersed in love... Ah Beauty!!!!...The beats of this song along with Heer's movements on the same was like bang on.

And then came the male para of "Ghunghat ki aad se"...and Prem... n heer and their ghungat... their sweet hide n seek... Gah!!!... the best part here was the visual went with the lyrics.
"Ghunghat ki aad se... deedar adhura"....we had them both holding on to each other but neither knew who the other was... all thanks to the Ghunghat!!!

"Jab tak na mile... ikraar adhura..."... the slow revealing of the face ... ah marjaawan Day Dreaming

When the female line played "Dilbhar ka"... Heer gave this smile...n it was like awww.

The interlude went well with the playful romance between Premeer.

"Gore Mukhde se Ghunghta... Ghadi apne milan ki to aane de"...aah love the way she swirled and neared him right at "milan". Day Dreaming

"Mere dil pe nahi mera kaaboo hai"...and I was like... Preeemmm hume pata hai that u have no kaabu on ur dil Blushing.

At "Dilbar ka Dilbar ka Dilbar ka"... loved that you put in the scene where he lies down on her lap... that has been one of my fav scenesEmbarrassed

The music interlude and the visuals were nice... the tunes went well with the ambiance of the scene.

"Baag mein gul ka khilna... Haan muhabbat mein milna..." Loved that you used the part where he reaches out to her... his hands meeting her hands... and then her eyeing him at "Paas aane ka accha bahana hai"...and shying away at "Kya karoon mai ke mausam deewaana hai"... I was like Preeemmm ...hume maloom hai Heer ke paas rahoge to 24*7 mausam deewana hi rehne wala hai. Blushing

I loved the portion where Prem kisses his own hand just coz he touched her... taking in her essence... right at the word "Jaane jaa"Day Dreaming

And love the portion where he keeps looking at her with all the love at "adhura rehta hai"...Gosh Saba I love the intense romantic look that he gives to Heer... as if contemplating on how If two lovers fail to meet ...the very world remains incomplete..how he is incomplete without his love...his world... that is none other than...her.Day Dreaming

And now comes the haath pakding visual...at "Ikraar"Embarrassed

Heer reaching out for the Ghunghat ...and Prem's entry right at "Jab tak na pade aashiq ki nazar"... bang on!!! Clap

"Dilbar ka Dilbar ka Dilbar ka..." the visual was a treat with them together staring at the moon... cherishing the magical moments that only a Dilbar can bring in. Embarrassed

Edited by premeeristry - 01 November 2013 at 8:25am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kiran_28Ephemera

premeeristry

IF-Rockerz

premeeristry

Posted: 01 November 2013 at 8:31am | IP Logged
before you guys jump in i wanted to say every body who commented on my work Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ephemera

premeeristry

IF-Rockerz

premeeristry

Posted: 02 November 2013 at 6:50am | IP Logged
Since evry1's Confused sleeping like horses n kittens LOL m thinking of waking evry1 up with a sutli bomb plus its diwali Big smile

so here's my try on RaghavI n as said treat for Komal n Sun who has recently stepped in their twenties
probably LOL kam se kam ab tou badey ho jao Confused.

enjoy n don't forget to appreciate Smile. n yea Confused any sort of criticism is welcome 
Ermm.

PS :credit of pic used in VM goes to Kashish from FB

YT banners:
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=4976050698237&notif_t=video_processed

zephyr29kiran_28Ephemera

kiran_28

IF-Sizzlerz

kiran_28

Posted: 02 November 2013 at 7:23am | IP Logged
Hey saba Hug
first of all congratz baby for ur new gallery Party