Gustakh Dil

I wish the gift arrived when the guests were there

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

.Nafisa.

IF-Stunnerz

.Nafisa.

Posted: 24 October 2013 at 3:16am | IP Logged
You know the courier of the clothes from Saraswati and Rambachan with the sweets as well that Laajo's waiting for and she's scared that her family will be insulted if they arrive and Nani and Barkha see the clothes to talk badly of the choice of her family as the clothes won't be expensive sarees, I'm thinking as the professor and his wife (Nikhil's teacher and his wife) are there and they said that it's difficult to find a girl who is traditional seeking blessing from elders and cooks traditional dishes very well, they will be still at the house when the courier arrives from Rambachan, it will be brought in just after they finish eating and are going to sit down in the living room and Barkha and Nani ever the tactician will have to accept the gifts from Laajo's parents because they now know the character of Nikhil's teacher and his wife and they will talk badly of them for insulting Laajo's parents. So Barkha will smile and even say something complimentary. Now the gift is arriving when NN and Barkha are in the room hopefully the guests are still there but downstairs and when they start talking the guests again will say how lucky they are to have married into a family where the customs are still followed and gifts are still shared even after marriage.

Edited by .Nafisa. - 24 October 2013 at 3:30am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

azuriaVindhyaMounikaawesome-rajipaljaySaiS

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "I wish the gift arrived when the guests were there" in Gustakh Dil forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Desigirl_21

Coolbie

Desigirl_21

Posted: 24 October 2013 at 3:44am | IP Logged
thats a nice idea...but even if the guests are there after they leave i feel Nani and Barkha will insult Laajo and then i would like to see Nikhil taking her sideBig smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

azuriaawesome-rajiSaiS

azuria

Goldie

azuria

Posted: 24 October 2013 at 6:05am | IP Logged
Nani after presents .AngryAyesha after seeing the presents.Evil SmileBarkha after the arrival and seebg the gifts. But I hope I am wrong and it tursn out like this insted.
StarNani
OuchBarkha
Evil SmileAyesha
ClapNikhil, Lajjo, Chachoo, Inder and Gunja.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SaiS.Nafisa.

.Nafisa.

IF-Stunnerz

.Nafisa.

Posted: 24 October 2013 at 2:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Desigirl_21

thats a nice idea...but even if the guests are there after they leave i feel Nani and Barkha will insult Laajo and then i would like to see Nikhil taking her sideBig smile

The way they insulted her it was really disgusting the way they carried on. Also if they think the gifts are beneath them to accept why not give to the daughter, instead just because out of respect Rambachan addressed the whole parcel to the MIL she chose to do what she wanted with everything by giving away to the servants. Without caring how the family afforded to send that to them, rather give to Laajo to wear the sarees and eat the sweets, why give to people that have no relation to Rambachan who is going to be paying for them, as they took them on credit. 

Edited by .Nafisa. - 24 October 2013 at 4:20pm

Desigirl_21SaiS

ALUJNA21

Coolbie

ALUJNA21

Posted: 24 October 2013 at 4:37pm | IP Logged
don't you all think after seeing the status of Nikhil family, Rambachan could have avoided to send those gifts to the Bharadwaj... If ever in Rambachan place this is what I would have preferred.
Both sisters of Lajjo also did not receive anything as gifts or new clothes for Divali...

SaiS.Nafisa.

Desigirl_21

Coolbie

Desigirl_21

Posted: 24 October 2013 at 10:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Nafisa.

Originally posted by Desigirl_21

The way they insulted her it was really disgusting the way they carried on. Also if they think the gifts are beneath them to accept why not give to the daughter, instead just because out of respect Rambachan addressed the whole parcel to the MIL she chose to do what she wanted with everything by giving away to the servants. Without caring how the family afforded to send that to them, rather give to Laajo to wear the sarees and eat the sweets, why give to people that have no relation to Rambachan who is going to be paying for them, as they took them on credit. 
I agree felt so bad for Lajjo, Barkha doesn't care about anyone's feelings it's about money and society..instead of giving the sweets to Lajjo she wanted to throw them how rude she is Dead

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Nafisa.

.Nafisa.

IF-Stunnerz

.Nafisa.

Posted: 25 October 2013 at 1:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by azuria

Nani after presents .AngryAyesha after seeing the presents.Evil SmileBarkha after the arrival and seebg the gifts. But I hope I am wrong and it tursn out like this insted.
StarNani
OuchBarkha
Evil SmileAyesha
ClapNikhil, Lajjo, Chachoo, Inder and Gunja.

The scene is still going on, so today I feel as Nikhil has been called there by the servant, he will blast them all and he will carry the whole box to Laajo's room and Laajo will keep the sweets and a few of the sarees they don't want plus her and Nikhil's gifts. 

.Nafisa.

IF-Stunnerz

.Nafisa.

Posted: 25 October 2013 at 1:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ALUJNA21

don't you all think after seeing the status of Nikhil family, Rambachan could have avoided to send those gifts to the Bharadwaj... If ever in Rambachan place this is what I would have preferred.
Both sisters of Lajjo also did not receive anything as gifts or new clothes for Divali...

Rambachan and Saraswati both have no idea about what snobs Nikhil's parents are. Rambachan about the clothes is thinking like a girl getting married to a working class or middle class family and diwali comes and instead of them insulting Laajo for her parents poor taste he was thinking they will be insulting her and she crying because her parents didn't send her anything. Like Saraswati explained to Laajo's sister "think how your sister will feel pleased if guests come on diwali and they offer the sweets made by her mother to them" it shows the guests that were possibly coming to visit that her parents haven't washed their hands off her after marriage they care enough to remember her during the festivals to send her something and make the bond with her in-laws stronger...that though we are not there with you, here is something from us, our small contribution to the festivities.

What Laajo can say is not to tell them exactly what her in-laws said but she can bring up that there have small kids too (Laajo's two sisters) that expect their parents to splash out on nice clothes and sweets during these festivals and that they shouldn't spend the money on her, because Nikhil is from a wealthy family and he gave her money to buy some clothes and sweets for the house and she can always say this is from my family to them, if she tells Rambachan like that he won't feel bad because he will assume she did get given money before Diwali by Nikhil to for shopping. 

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.