Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Judie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: angel_juhi04

Hope Gul comes back to her senses. I am fed up of seeing Zoya in SM. I am missing her in jeans n KV. Y Gul made Zoya into a abla naari? I want Zoya like she was in d initial episodes. Nikhat sud suffer so dat Shirin vl get hurt for ruining 3 relations-RashDil, AsYa n MoBert (BFF). Shirin sud suffer a lot for wanting ZoYaan eventhough she knows dat AsYa loves each other for her own selfish motives.

Oh. Even I am fed up of this. This show have become some saas-bhanu type serial. I wish I could donate my brain to GUL. I miss the old zoya so badly. Wht happen to tht girl who was always carefree? And always hell bent on proving her point right., forget about wearing jeans, she doesn't even speak up against the thing she really needed to speak...
I thought this show was to inspire women to be independent and voice out against injustice???? But I Guess it wrong, this show is about being spineless and act like a perfect house maid😆 ðŸ˜† N tht bi*ch doesn't deserve to live... She was always selfish bi*ch... I like tanveer better thn her, KISMAT KI LUCK HAI ISMA KYA SHAQ HAI... I really want her KISMAT to show her a really good luck😆... N nikhat., i really doesn't want her to suffer tht much. I kinda feel pity for her 
Edited by Withmaaneet - 10 years ago
119251asya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
same thought came here... mangalpur return
OriginalJuhi_04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Fed up of d high negativities in Gul's shows-1st Suvreen Guggal n now Irritating Hai. Ya, Qubool Hai sud be named as Irritating Hai. In SG too, 70% of d show is filled wid evil winning over good whether its Alisha or Manini but in SG there r equally or more positive characters than negative characters. In QH, almost evry1 is a negative character wid 90% of negativities in d show.  Edited by angel_juhi04 - 10 years ago
maankigeet4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Oh yeah...the sadist in me is all for another Manapular Asad...Asad totally loses it when his Zoya is in danger...come on vamps...give us something :D

-Reya <3
Originally posted by: maankigeet4ever

Oh yeah...the sadist in me is all for another Manapular Asad...Asad totally loses it when his Zoya is in danger...come on vamps...give us something :D

-Reya <3

I want sumthn drastic dis time like Zoya dying in hospital takn quick breaths wid no hope of her surviving but Zoya vl survive after much efforts. Zoya has nearly died many times but Asad never valued her. He still takes her for granted which I am tired of seeing. I also want Zoya to be cold wid Asad n not forgive him easily till he has really changed.
Edited by angel_juhi04 - 10 years ago
maankigeet4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: angel_juhi04

I want sumthn drastic dis time like Zoya dying in hospital takn quick breaths wid no hope of her surviving but Zoya vl survive after much efforts. Zoya has nearly died many times but Asad never valued her. He still takes her for granted whic I am tired to see. I also want Zoya to be cold wid Asad n not forgive him easily till he has really changed.

Agreed he takes her for granted most of the times...but even before he admitted to himself that he was in love with her, he still had a uncontrollable urge to always protect her...Zoya in danger or any chances of losing Zoya= always equal to a slightly crazy Asad...All his barriers that he puts up are all shed away...and he only sees Zoya...
It should be drastic...flat lining or nearly dying...it's about time the man realizes worth of the precious woman who loves him so deeply...
Zoya loves Asad far too much..more than anyone else in the world..and that means she melts just with one gaze..she forgives him so easily but yes i agree, she should make him work 

-Reya <3
Edited by maankigeet4ever - 10 years ago
@Reya: Dats my point. She always forgives him so easily dats y he takes for granted like main kuch bhi karu Zoya muje humesha maaf kar degi. Zoya sud bcum cold n bitchy showing him dat she vl not let him take her for granted anymore. In Gul's other show SG, Suvreen is cold wid Yuvraj for months before forgiving him for hurting her feelings. In real life, a girl does not forgives a boy after he slaps her let alone takn her for granted. I want Gul to make Zoya like Asad of initial episodes who vl be cold. I want her to leave India n go back to her aapi n jiju-d only persons who loves her d most.