Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DonnaHarvey thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
I don't.
He's been too much of a bully and I just can't get myself to imagine them together. 

I do agree about Won's story coming to the forefront. I would have liked him and Tan teaming up and destroying the despicable daddy but alas the PD has other plans.
Also, I would like Won to have a proper backstory and not just be a raging asshole to everyone including his girlfriend.
Also, also๐Ÿ˜†, Bona needs her own show.
sweetsorrow18 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: DonnaHarvey

I don't.

He's been too much of a bully and I just can't get myself to imagine them together. 

I do agree about Won's story coming to the forefront. I would have liked him and Tan teaming up and destroying the despicable daddy but alas the PD has other plans.
Also, I would like Won to have a proper backstory and not just be a raging asshole to everyone including his girlfriend.
Also, also๐Ÿ˜†, Bona needs her own show.

How bout we all compromise...Park Shin Hye and Woo Bin in a NEW show...I'd love it to be something fresh and new - how about Park Shin Hye quits playing the girl next door and drab and finally plays the role of a grown woman, maybe she's a genius computer programmer who's funky, swears a lot and has a deathly fear of dogs, really messy but has the dating skills of a 10 year old and then Woo Bin quits playing the mean and brooding male lead and instead plays a grown man who has awkward social phobia, always stayed on the right side of the road, too good for his own self and saves animals by the day as a vet ... ๐Ÿ˜† my fantasies are crazy...stick these two together in a room and I can just see how hilarious it would be
DonnaHarvey thumbnail
now that ship I can get behind
& this reminds of flower boy next door only with girl and boy roles reversed (I didn't finish that drama but that is a story for another time)
sweetsorrow18 thumbnail

Originally posted by: DonnaHarvey

now that ship I can get behind

& this reminds of flower boy next door only with girl and boy roles reversed (I didn't finish that drama but that is a story for another time)

Haha I really liked Flower Boy Next Door actually - mainly for Yoon Shi Yoon...probably the cutest man-child everrr

But yes, I'm deathly sick of PSH doing the same roles over and over...I've watched her since Tree of Heaven (beautiful drama and she was only 16 at the time) and I'm ready for her to do more spunky and fun roles~
Edited by sweetsorrow18 - 10 years ago
DonnaHarvey thumbnail
the dude is CUTE
I just remembered that I didn't finish me too flower either and I felt terrible so I am on a rewatch mission. I think I was upset that the drama got tanked and sort of just gave up. anyways it is better the second time round.  this drama had me in splits from the opening scene.

about flower boy next door I don't remember why but I lost interest somewhere during episode 4 and that was that
sweetsorrow18 thumbnail
Has anyone seen this interview? Took me a while to find it with Eng Subs but its hilarious!! 

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x17csst_eng-sub-sbs-heirs-direct-interview_people?start=240
Highlights -
LMH awkward pant dance
PSH's weak sexy dance
Woo Bin's real name!?! - yes, Woo Bin is a stage name lol
Edited by sweetsorrow18 - 10 years ago
luvolaf thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I recently got to know about this heir drama watched few scenes in youtube and I liked it too...now want to watch all the episodes completely...can anyone please help me where I can watch it with english subtitles????also want to know whether they telecasted it in any indian channels???

actually I am new to this page and it is my first korean drama so dont know anything about it...not even know where to watch it...so help me out guys
User4763_467 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rihana5rose

I recently got to know about this heir drama watched few scenes in youtube and I liked it too...now want to watch all the episodes completely...can anyone please help me where I can watch it with english subtitles????also want to know whether they telecasted it in any indian channels???

actually I am new to this page and it is my first korean drama so dont know anything about it...not even know where to watch it...so help me out guys

You can watch on Viki or Dramafever or gooddrama ๐Ÿ˜Š