Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

cherryberry293

IF-Dazzler

cherryberry293

Posted: 24 October 2013 at 2:47am | IP Logged
Sadly I have to admit it that my favorite show has turned out boring Unhappy
What @Skep and @Shani said , is exactly what I am thinking. This current track isn't making any sense to me. What was the need to bring Bundi here??? They could have shown Panna Dai in some other way.
Frankly speaking all these new ppl in show aren't impressive except BK and Rao Surtan.

Like @anu Di said, I find this Bundi track tad boring. Yesterday I watch episode but got so bored dat started playing on phone, earlier I used to put everything aside and sit in front of TV. My father used to ask me abt epi if he misses a single thing. Me and whole family watch MP nd v all love it but now v watch it more of a habbit nd not as with interest.
@Shani is ri8, I can't keep my brain aside while watching film or show. I do analysis nd questipns do come in my mind.

I have noticed one thing abt Contiloe's shows, they start every show with a bang, with impact, impressive looks but as the story progresses CVs control gets loose on it this same happened with Veer Shivaji Ouch don't know what's d problems with them???

Cant v all mail Contiloe or give feedbacks on their website?? I don't know if it will work or not but v all can give a try and try to save this amazing show from going sloppy, can v all do this together???

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Rain_Lovercrazygulatominis

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "BORING! (Page 2)" in Bharat Ka Veer Putra -Maharana Pratap forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ak75

IF-Sizzlerz

ak75

Posted: 24 October 2013 at 3:46am | IP Logged
No wonder TRP has come down..

Sony
  •  Kitchen Khiladi: 683 (801)
  •  Amita Ka Amit: 658 (815)
  •  Nandini: 1014 (1035)
  •  Jee Le Zara : 1617 (1556)
  •  Maharana Pratap:  2680 (2772)
  •  Bade Ache Lagte: 2068 (1860)
  •  Adaalat 1896 (2846)
  •  CID  3229 (5292)
  •  Crime Patrol 2940 (3423)
  •  Comedy Circus 2436 (2379)
  • KBC (Fri-Sun) 3796(3960)

Edited by ak75 - 24 October 2013 at 3:46am

debasree04

IF-Sizzlerz

debasree04

Mahabharat, Sport/cricket Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 24 October 2013 at 5:32am | IP Logged
The problem is after certain time all daily shows become boring too some extent & we never expect always something exciting in a show...I never see such kind of show...
I don't know exact history so not commenting on that...but yeah i also feel they r too much inconsistent...they ended gurukal part abruptly..it should be more...then totally off Shakti & Sajjyabai followed by Uday Singh & Dheerbai...then we heard that bheel sardar will be guru of Pratap but they suddenly started akbar-bundi...i think they should be more consistent..

Edited by debasree04 - 24 October 2013 at 5:47am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Rain_Loveratominis

atominis

IF-Rockerz

atominis

Posted: 24 October 2013 at 5:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Proud-India

But my request do not leave to watch show.

Many interesting tracks will be come soon.

I am now agreed with your points...But May be after leap it will be interesting.

I won't stop watching it right now. We keep commenting because we hope for improvement or return of good old days. Hoping someone from channel or PH will see out feedback and prop up the show.

I think CVs will spoil it more because I read on E24 ticker that actor playing Rao Surtan was injured as he fell off his horse. If he is not available...will they make vada paav of Bundi track also? Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Proud-India

Melosa

Melosa

Posted: 24 October 2013 at 8:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ak75

I find the Rao Surtan track boring. But then every serial has ups and downs. So this phase will pass . I am waiting for something more interesting.

Bullseye! @Anu di!

timepass

Goldie

timepass

Posted: 24 October 2013 at 8:44am | IP Logged
I agree with the comments...
CV's are making Pratap as one man army...He is Surtan Singh's land and no one is there to protect him in case he needs one...

The Bheel tribe are now missing in action...and if history is correct, then Bheel tribe is the one who helps Pratap in guerrilla warfare...Bheel tribe members stuck with Prataap till his last...CV's suddenly moved into Bundi just because Akbar picked Bundi as point of attack...

US and two other queens have become listless now...where are they now? 

I know Pratap is a great warrior but being in Bundi alone is hard to digest... 

bitblue

Goldie

bitblue

Posted: 24 October 2013 at 8:57am | IP Logged
CV make this bunid track hard for pratap so he gest some brain that he needed to be more stronger and needed to think it through first. As yesterday he just ran into trouble with surjan solder looking for buda.

Next track need to be pratap with bheals and leaning gorilla tricks :) and ajabee 

iakus

iakus

Posted: 24 October 2013 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
Think consistency could not be achieved because they are try to shoe horn certain events or happenings which would have taken place or better suited after the leap when he grows up. The rivalry, the focus on elimnating the biggest potential threat etc etc

The point about Bhils, I can see that they are probably trying to connect the dots after the leap once Pratap meets the bhils and recall that earlier faceoff, but the treatment could have been better/ less dragged. Yeah the tiger one was a drag. The reason to meet them should've been a lot meatier or he shouldn't have at all in the first place

Also is Pratap making daily visits to boondi now? I recall him saying he needs to get it done in one day without alerting JB, but today it seemed like daily visits or was it?

Anyhoo they need to reach a judgement point fast as to how they are going forward with this. At the moment the CL are hampering the flow with too many things a little too early.

But then again I don't care bout some riff raff trp charts. This show is easily better than a lots of others and certainly better than that one with cheapo sets, horrible overacting and usual masala drama portraying as a historical facade on that other channel.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rain_Lover

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Bharat Ka Veer Putra -Maharana Pratap Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.