Bharat Ka Veer Putra -Maharana Pratap

India-Forums

BORING!

atominis IF-Sizzlerz
atominis
atominis

Posted: 23 October 2013 at 3:02pm | IP Logged
Sorry.

But the show is boring, inconsistent and not coherent in its story, narrative and characters now.

It's failing to justify itself from history POV.

As fiction it is still worse nowadays as story is overturned, characters are shown one day and disappear other day.

Same kind of ads and precaps.

And can someone tell me what's with the sepia-type tone in all scenes? Everything looks yello be it inside or outside, day time or night time, humans, animals or objects!

What have they done to Pratap's training and developing friendship with Bhils and Rana Punja?

There was a time when I'd watch each episode eagerly with rapt attention, drop everything to watch only this with full concentration. Now? It's a bore!

New actors are listless too except Rao Surtan and Bairam Khan.

The engagement and connect is no longer what it was till a month ago.

Many questions arise on how they handle things be it history-wise or even logically.

Like how JB didn't recognise Panna earlier but sudenly recognised her later. And how she knew details of US being saved by Panna? Or why US didn't keep Panna with him? She wasn't there at that time! So she knew it as folktale or family gossip?

Whatever! Show is meh now. And the pale yellow tone everywhere irks me a lot! It's almost distracting.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

fireworksSanaJasmineiMiniak75

bitblue IF-Dazzler
bitblue
bitblue

Posted: 23 October 2013 at 8:02pm | IP Logged
For me its still worth watching. i would prefer to watch this show over all other shows are coming. but yes do agree with you as other actors work is so promising any new entry needed to be prepared form day one. 
I hope they show pratap more organized then just one man army all the time.
  but sill love this show Wink

Edited by bitblue - 23 October 2013 at 8:02pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Melosa

Proud-India IF-Sizzlerz
Proud-India
Proud-India

Posted: 23 October 2013 at 11:57pm | IP Logged
I still love the show.We can't expect always more.

Sorry to say but i can see from last 1.5 months you are thinking too negative for show Be Positive.

And do not expect that as you want to see they will show like that.

As per example you want to see JB as former queen but they will not show like that It is writers,directors point.

Sorry if you feel bad

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Melosa

-Shani- IF-Dazzler
-Shani-
-Shani-

Posted: 24 October 2013 at 12:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Proud-India

I still love the show.We can't expect always more.

Sorry to say but i can see from last 1.5 months you are thinking too negative for show Be Positive.

And do not expect that as you want to see they will show like that.

As per example you want to see JB as former queen but they will not show like that It is writers,directors point.

Sorry if you feel bad

As per my personal viewpoint, I agree with @Skepblun. When you have so many questions about the story like where are Sajjabai & Shakti right now, what is going on with their life, why have the writers suddenly made JB seem so frightened of DB, etc., it does seem extremely frustrating when these questions don't get answered for weeks together. 

Yes, I can perfectly understand that the director/writers might have their own reasons for twisting and changing JB's personality so much & making her so scared of DB - even if JB's present behaviour is MOST unlike that of a Rajputani & a Kshatraani. But then, at least, give the viewer some clues as to what JB's plan really is against DB. First she asks Pratap to be banished from palace, and then she wants to make him take "oath" of not touching weapons!!! Yes, all this might seem entertaining and all, but what's the point of putting in so many multiple plots when the viewer is left completely confused about what is exactly being shown?

I know some viewers don't like to analyze TV shows and movies while watching, they just "watch" it. But there are others (like me, for instance), who like to analyze and completely understand what is being shown, so that the story makes sense. 

And, if certain questions about the plot don't get answered for weeks together OR if there is some kind of difference between what is being shown and what happened historically, watching the show does seem frustrating to a great extent. I have now started following only the WUs as a result of it.

Like I said, this is my personal opinion only. If you like the show, you are perfectly entitled to your views as well.

Edited by shani88 - 24 October 2013 at 12:24am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

atominisiMiniProud-India

Proud-India IF-Sizzlerz
Proud-India
Proud-India

Posted: 24 October 2013 at 12:28am | IP Logged
We will get surely answers in nearest future.

There is big creative team + history finding team + Great writers...They have knowledge of history better than us.

We have many new twist & turns to watch...We can't leave show at middle.

When generation leap will be occurred it will be more interesting

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Melosacrazygul

ak75 IF-Sizzlerz
ak75
ak75

Posted: 24 October 2013 at 12:32am | IP Logged
I find the Rao Surtan track boring. But then every serial has ups and downs. So this phase will pass . I am waiting for something more interesting.

MelosaProud-India

atominis IF-Sizzlerz
atominis
atominis

Posted: 24 October 2013 at 1:30am | IP Logged
Manan

I am not negative. I am only saying things as they are in my opinion as a viewer.

A lot of costume dramas on Doordarshan were also badly handled but none so incoherent after showing a lot pf promise like MP.

I don't believe in things like we must have faith in team or stick to the show.

They are not functioning to the standard they were once earlier.

Tracks are starting and ending abruptly.

It's not just about how JB behaves.

After seeing TV shows especially of today's times I won't say writers know better of history than anyone else.

And forget history. I clearly said it is not making an interesting watch even as fiction.

Till yesterday it was Bhils, now suddenly it is about Rao Surtan?

Where's the consistency?

I am still watching the show but only out of habit or more like a routine. The difference is that once the show used to draw me and my family as viewers whereas now we have to stick to it.

Regarding popularity and all, the ratings charts show everything be it TVTs or user generated surveys on Ormax. I don't have to share anything on this.

The same PH's shows like JKR were so good even if we throw aside history and focus only on fiction.

Where's the excitement in MP?

Cast is getting poorer. That girl, Heera (?) who's supposed to be brave or daring doesn't look like her character one bit.

Shani88 has put it across very well what I feel and wanted to say.

As viewers we'll give feedback as we want.

Sony doesn't bother I guess. FB posts, emails or tweets yield nothing.

Whether they stick to facts or take creative liberties, it is important to keep it coherent and interesting.

The gurukul track was labelled as boring but I think it was far better and at least had consistency unlike tracks now where characters go or come in picture every other day abruptly.

Ab woh baat nahi rahi. CVs need to pull up socks. The show should be earning more viewers or ensure it retains viewership it had earned...instead of overhauling story like this.

The "yellow" faces thing is something I used to point out earlier also. And now even more. This sepia tone is distracting.

iMiniProud-India

Proud-India IF-Sizzlerz
Proud-India
Proud-India

Posted: 24 October 2013 at 1:34am | IP Logged
But my request do not leave to watch show.

Many interesting tracks will be come soon.

I am now agreed with your points...But May be after leap it will be interesting.

atominisiMini

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index