Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Written Update - 23rd October 2013

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

_Amina_

Coolbie

_Amina_

Posted: 23 October 2013 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
The Episode starts with Naksh on their way to hospital. Naitik tries to ask Akshara hiw did the accident happend but she couldn't say much. Naitik gets phone call from Gayatri. She hears Akshara crying and ask Naitik what happend. He tells her about the accident. Everyone is shocked and worried. Shaurya calls Naitik to find out about hospital. Naitik tells him to come to city hospital. Duggu cries and everyone is worried.
Gayatri says lets go quickly. Dadaji says he also wants to go but RB tells him to stay at home. Everyone leave for the hospital. Duggu does a prayer front of Maata before leaving. Rashmi cries. Rama aunty tells her not to worry at this state. Dadaji also cries and says why this have to happen. Dadi tells everyone to stay calm and pray, she says God will suerly listen to us and nothing will happen to Akshara. Everyone starts praying.

Akshara cries in the car and ask nothing will naresh die. Naitik says don't worry nothing like that will happen, we are reaching the hospital soon. On the way to hospital Duggu cries.
Naksh comes to the hospital. doctor asks the nurse to inform the police. He tells Naksh to not go anywhere untill the police reach hospital. Naitik wishes that Naresh gets saved. Akshara is worried and crying. At home Dadaji gets angry in front of Maata and says why are you doing to our kids. Bhabhimaa tells him to be calm and pray.
At hospital Akshara hugs Naitik and cries. everyone reach the hospital. A man was sitting in the chairs. He gets up and tells Akshara to sits. Naksh sits there. Akshara says I didn't do this on purpose. I took the shortcut because of traffic. Naitik says be calm, I know whatever happened was not done on purpose. He calls the nurse and tells her to do dressing on Akshara. Akshara says I want to stay with you. Naitik says I'm here with you, you go and get the dressing done. Akshara goes. Everyone reaches the hospital. They ask the receptionist where is Akshara. She says there is no in the name of Akshara is here. Shaurya says he will call Naitik to find out. Duggu sees Naitik and runs to him and hugs him. He asks about Akshara. Naitik says she is fine. Everyone ask about the accident. Naitik says its not her accident, she did someone else's accident. One man got hit by her car. Everyone is shock. Shaurya asks how is the man. Naitik says the man is not well, the doctor are examining her. Mohit says that's mean now police have to come. Naitik says hospital people already informed them they will be coming anytime. Duggu says i want to go to mum. Naitik says she will be here soon. Gayatri asks is the mans conditions too bad. Naitik says he is serious. Shaurya gets phone call from Varsha, he tells her everything. Gayatri says shall I go to Akshara. Naitik says no, she will be here soon.
At home Dadaji says, Akshara didn't do anything on purchase. Rukmani says but police won't understand that. Dadaji gets angry and tells her talk only if she got anything good to say otherwise stay quite.
Akshara comes and Duggu hugs her. Gayatri and Rajshri asks how are you, did you get hurt. Vishamber asks how did this happen. The doctor comes and calls Naitik. Naitik tells Mohit to take Duggu. He takes Duggu with him and goes away from there. Duggu cries for not to go. The doctor says the man is critical, he is bleeding a lot. Everyone gets tensed. He says we have to do his operation. Duggu aska Mohit what will happen now, mumma did the accident. Mohit says nothing will happen. Police comes, Duggu gets worried seeing them. He gets scared and says will the police take mumma. He says I know they will take her. Mohit says no, they won't take her.
The inspector asks the doctor who was driving. Doctor points at Akshara. Akshara cries. Police asks her how did the accident happend. Akshara not able to say anything. Naitik says she is very scared. Inspector says but she have to give answer. Naitik and Gayatri ask Akshara to say. Pice says if you don't tell us then we have to file the case ourself and this case is very simple. You were driving with high speed, a man came in front and you went over him. Akshara shouts and says no, nothing like that happened. Akshara tells them what happend. Everyone is scocked. Shaurya and Naitik get angry. Akshara says I did not do it purposely and cries. Naitik hugs her. He says its fine, even if you did this in purpose it wouldn't matter, this should happen to those kind 9f people. Shaurya gets really angry and says such people should not live. Vishamber tries to make them calm. He says those people got no humanity so it doesn't mean we forget that as well. We won't get any solution by doing that. Inspector says you have humanity if you didn't then after all this happening you wouldn't have brought him in hospital. He says she has to come with me to the police station. Shaurya asks why as Akshara told them everything. The inspector says we have to file a case, we are not arresting her, it's important for her to be there while filing the case. He ask if they got all the details of Naresh in their record. Naitik says I'll call the manager and get his details. Inspector tells Akshara to go with them. Akshara says I did not do it on purpose. Naitik says don't worry we know. Shaurya says I'll come with you. Naitik asks everyone else to go home. Duggu runs to Akshara and asks the inspector where they are taking Akshara. Naitik says we will come back soon. Duggu says don't take her, she did not do anything. The inspector says she will be back soon. Duggu says I will also come with you. Naitik tells Duggu to go home with Gayatri. He will come home soon with Akshara. Duggu cries.. Gayatri stops him. Akshara cries in the car. Shaurya looks at her and gets upset.

At home, Dadda ji says someone call them and ask what's happening there. Varsha says I called Shaurya but he didn't get the call, maybe they are busy. Bhabhimaa says what will they do, will they take Akshara to police station, she didn't do anything on purpose. Omi says we can't say anything, it depends on the state of that man.
Everyone comes home from hospital. Dadi asks where is Akshara. Rajshri cries and hugs Dadi. Dadi asks why are you crying. Bhabhimaa asks Gayatri what happened. Mohit takes the kids with him. Yash asks where is Akshara. Mohit says she will be here soon.
Dadda ji asks Vishamber what happened. They tell everything and everyone are shocked.

At the police station, Shaurya talks to Varsha. Varsha says I want to be with Akshara. Shaurya says I'm here you look after everyone at home. The inspector asks for Naresh's details. Naitik goes to call the manager. Shaurya sits by Akshara. Akshara is crying. Shaurya touch the bandage in her hand and ask is it too tight. Akshara doesn't look at him. Shaurya tells her to look at him. Akshara cries and says what was my mistake, why this happened to me. Shaurya asks her not to cry as it was not her mistake. He says don't ever feel ashamed regarding this.. those people who did such thing should be ashamed. She hugs him.
Naitik talks to the manager and scolds him for not having Naresh's details. Naitik tells the inspector that they don't have any details. The inspector says this is a big mistake and coz of such mistake so many incidents happens everyday but don't worry, we will find out about him, you just pray that nothing happens to him. Naitik is worried and says after knowing everything still we did this mistake, that to for the second time. First that driver and now him. Naitik looks at Akshara. Akshara looks at him and cries.

Precap:The inspector calls Naitik, Akshara tells him to put it in speaker. Naitik asks about the Naresh. Inspector says his condition got worse, there is a very less chance of him surviving. Akshara is worried.

Sorry for any spelling or grammatical mistake.
Enjoy Big smile

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

Edited by _Amina_ - 23 October 2013 at 5:22pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

lifetimefanchhedashobs30smexxyA HUGE FANdhindsa_rajiJoshana458*Dev.*mushkan_2003kala_09samicuteSurish

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Written Update - 23rd October 2013" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Surish

IF-Addictz

Surish

Posted: 23 October 2013 at 7:00pm | IP Logged

samicute

IF-Sizzlerz

samicute

Posted: 24 October 2013 at 2:14am | IP Logged

Post Reply New Post

Go to top