Of that he can be sure.
A fathers love is so unique
It cannot be replaced
He will always treasure times with his child
And the memories embraced.

By Kristin Rose

Edited by premeeristry - 04 December 2013 at 6:00am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

minaz296The_Inner_Voicekomal jagdeshsam123_0april10-Urooj_Harshad-aakanshyazephyr29Ephemerakiran_28-vandy-Soaps1

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Harshad Chopda Fan Club# 95 :* You Brightened My Life *" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

premeeristry

IF-Rockerz

premeeristry

Posted: 23 October 2013 at 11:03am | IP Logged

Holding you in arms is the Best Feeling ever

A father needs a child not only for making it an inheritor...but to make a family,but to see his own childhood once more,to feel proud to see one of his kind,to take a breath of relief .. for his child would be taking up all his responsibilities,his child would be the one who will fulfill all his last wishes...his child would be the one who would make his departure peaceful from this world.

One of such thought disturbed Prem,he was there for his father to fulfill his wishes  alas who will do this job for him...who will clear all his debts of world...no one.Little did he know his plea was answered way back 5years and his destiny was tired of hiding this biggest truth of  his life.
Hence it decided to pull off the curtains to the truth.In this little while he couldn't observe... that little girl was just like him in most of her antics. ..she demand just like him.scrunches her nose just like him..walks the same way ..and most importantly loves her mother just like he loves his Maa.He thought she was a cute girl...while she thought he was khadoos ..little did they know they share relation of blood.

Destiny grant us our wishes, but in its own way, in order to give us something beyond our wishes.So was the wish of Prem, just to stay back was granted, but in a way favorable to his destiny, which unfolded a treasure for him.It hurts to a father when he receives the biggest happiness of his life  through a path of deception.Prem was unaware that he has a child since 5years.As a father he was suppose to know that he has a daughter.Grief of missing his daughter's childhood shook him to core...he wasn't there to hold her in arms after her birth ,to hear her giggle for first time, to listen her utter her first word,to make her walk on her tiny legs. His anger overtook grief and that was the anger of a father..he was deprived of his life's biggest happiness,the truth was hided that he has a daughter and this was something not forbidden by a father ...never.

When a son becomes a father ..a rush of joy runs through him and he blissfully declares this happiness to everyone...but Prem was not that fortunate in this stance...he had tears of joy and inability when he shared this news with his father.but a father wasn't gonna give up so easily ..was he.?When he came to know his daughter's name...Chahat, he experienced a different happiness...a merriment that every father would feel while keeping his child's name...which was somewhere related to his name...b'coz har ek ko Prem ki chahat hoti hai...Embarrassed

Prem was shattered to know that his daughter dislikes Fathers day.B' coz she doesn't know whom she gift her father's day card which she draws every year for her father.She was told that its her n her mother in her family.He wondered his fate could show him such a day,where he had to meet his daughter behind the back of her mother.. What it feels to a child when she's suppose to talk about the most lacking love of her life...Father...Prem had it enough when he saw his daughter struggling with a chit..,her hands shaking unable to say a word ,for she cannot give a speech about the person ,whom she had never seen,never known.How was she suppose to give a speech on PAPA..when she was informed that there's no father in her family...her little stuff toy- toto's family was better than her's b'coz at least he has father...and this thought  let those tiny tears out which Prem never wanted his daughter to shed.
He wanted to take her in arms n say that baby am here you don't need to feel that you are a fatherless child when your real father is near but he was bounded not to do so.With the intention to console his daughter he went near her.Wiping those tiny tears he told him what a father is like...

"kya mei aapko thodi dair k liye papa bolun?"this question meant a little permission for Chahat but it meant some special day in Prem's life..He was going to experience his own child addressing him as father he was happy but sad as well for his daughter had to plead for calling her real father as Papa.That day they declare each other to be related as father n daughter ...
"Aaj se Mr.ajnabee Chahat k papa hai...aur aaj se Chahat ..,Prem Juneja ki betii"
This happiness dint survive for long.Where he just now experienced the much awaited moment of his life,he shared it gladly with his father how his grand daughter called him Papa...was again snatched away from him.The much late the day arrived..., the faster it passed away.How many dreams did he saw with his wife..,betting each other for they will have a baby girl..Prem did won the bet...but was unable to enter in his daughter's life...

Prem thought he's an unfortunate father that craved for his child's love..but never in his dream imagined to separate his daughter from her mother.he always wished there should be someone with his wife..if not him and he was glad that its their daughter ..who was filling her loneliness.Finally he found the culprit behind the curtain...and handed his daughter proudly to his wife ...only to win back his lost fatherhood permanently.And he was beyond happy that he was allowed to meet his daughter whenever he wanted.

When Prem got a moment to spend  with his daughter..he could see his naughtiness reflecting in her..the way she walks mischievously..,the way she smiles with a twinkle in her eyes.If reality struck to kids they prefer to just disclose them to everybody...irrespective of the place,occasion ... Possessive they are about their parents..they mean no wrong in claiming them theirs.Similar was the feeling of Chahat when she found that Prem was her real father...She asked him the reason for hiding his real identity from her...only to know how much his father loves her and her mother.
They both taking in every single act of each other.Prem observed that his daughter is second form of his wife.He saw her ordering him, taking care of him just like his wife would do...where Chahat thought her Papa can't lullaby to her like her mother.

These father-daughter had such a gr8 understanding between them, may it be Prem's good bye to her daughter... thinking he may not get this chance till 7years,or may these duo team up for a plan to take their family on picnic.Though their intentions were situational.His daughter's innocent wishes asking him to come soon from office n take her on ride.. pricked his heart wetting his eyes for he thought they are not going to meet soon.Chahat being deeply attached to her  Papa can never be satisfied with a gift replacing her Papa to come and take her from school.Because she knew her Papa would definitely come n take her.

They were equally precious to each other.When Prem found his daughter being kidnapped for his property,he felt his entire happiness getting snatched away.He was ready to give whatever was demanded  for his angel's life but wasn't ready to bear a single scratch on her.On other side Chahat showed her patience n faith in her Papa that he would come soon to take her away as promised.Wisely the steps were taken to bring his daughter carefully back to home. Prem succeeded in proving the world that Chahat's Papa was a real Hero.

Your smile and cuteness brought happiness in my life

A man doesn't have to be biologically related to a child for giving the love or caring like a father.He can be an Uncle..a mama,a chachu.

So was Anuraag to his lil niece kuhu.For kuhu his mama was the person who fed her the first morsel of her life.Anuraag was reminded his responsibilities as a MAMA..which repeats word "ma" that means doubles the duty of a mother.Little did he knew      the fate would really take his sister away from her children leaving their care n responsibility on him...Kuhu was never a burden or an irritation to his mama...instead a very important person or mediatorbetween him n his love..she wud sometimes disclose him the things which he wanted to know abt her Mami..n sometimes wont as per the warning:)..

Anuraag never gave a second  thought to how he will take the responsibility of  his sister's kids..instead he took a promise from his love that they together will take care of  both the kids as their own n never let those kids feel the absence of their parents..He was beyond happy when after his marriage, his mother advised him to legally adopt Kuhu n her small brother...thinking how happy his sister would be.Though this happiness came with a worry of loosing those kids to an spoilt,overindulged and a drunkard man who was none other than their father.But Anuraag cud'nt let that happen for he had promised his di to look over her kids no matter if he had to fight with his own Brother-in-law whom he thought will never be able to secure his kids future in a way he wanted.

Kuhu loved to spend her time with her mama n maami,she found it was very sweet of her mama to tell her the tales of princess at bed time for such tales were only expected from her maami.There were times
 when Anuraag was soo indulge in issues, that he may neglect even his wife for a moment but wud give up to kuhu's stubborn wishes...for he could never say no to her.But this agreement of his brought a big grief in his life.He lost his lil Kuhu to the hands of fate n she went to her mother.Anuraag was beyond sad to feel the remorse ..he just could not take what all happened and decided to move away from his home only to leave behind the most important news of his life .

Never in his thought he might have predicted what then proceeded and there he was dead for the world.He woke up after a while only to see his wife holding the hands of some1 else ..., irrespective of the condition she was in...not giving a second thought to why she was in such a condition .He decided to leave his love,his wife getting deprived from soo many pleasures of his life.He thought of giving a chance to evry1 in his family before he leaves n he never regretted this decision of his...He rather thanked the 1 above for his decision which disclosed this truth to him of having a cute daughter Joyel.He was not sure ..with instant sight of his daughter that was
he happy that she was his kid or sad that he came to know it from his daughter herself.But sooner he learned she was his girl as he recognised the stubborness n naughtiness in her coming from her mother.

You are my strength and my little world

Kids are great  as  partners.Whether a partner in crime or a safe for ur secrets .

Krish was one such partner of Raghav.To just say they were related as chachu n nephew but they portrayed us something else
most different kind of friends,buddies for life time.One would just need a glance at face to know whats in the heart of other.This was how they convey things with each other for they know each other soo well.Raghav always blamed himself for Krish's loss...he thought if he would have done something then, his krish would've been more than happy today n he could have him talking n laughing around .Krish never got a chance to think in his chachu's presence that he need to be sad or remember his loss, but he could not help it with his voice.Raghav never allowed krish feel the absence of his voice for he himself dwells with the kid so much that they don't realize.

These two have similar or sometime exact  out look to the things and people they meet.Krish was life,an entire world of Raghav as he says and he could never imagine anything
hurting or anything happening to him.It would always broke him down to see the kiddo in serious condition.There was no one who would stop these two from meeting each other,spending time with each other but there were certain differences which made Raghav stay away from his home,his family. Although living away have never affected Krish to meet his chachu but not allowing to meet him was something he would never entertain.This was the reason he shook his wits out to stop his "Chachu" yelling it loud.It was the most happiest day in Raghav's life which left him speechless atleast for a minute to recall  how his nephew addressed him after so many days.

Krish would anytime demand his chachu to take him where ever he wants ..be it for an ice-cream,his chachu's garage,or his mom's aashram n dare his chachu say no.Raghav tried his best to do whatever was needed in an attempt to make Krish normal.His muteness would hurt him refreshing all those wounds which were related to his brother's death.Krish's chachu played soo  many roles in his life.he was his super hero,a competitor for boxing,a guardian,a friend to play hide n seek,most importantly a friend to keep out your heart with.Though Krish was just a kid but he was all aware of whats in his Chachu's heart.He knew it well when his Chachu was heart broken,when he is sad,when he is pretending to be happy when he's actually not.

Raghav got an ear full from krish when the fact disclosed that he was leaving him n his family...getting warned by 
him to never do that again.Krish always advised Raghav to listen of his heart whenevr there was a problem with his love.Earning the usual comment from Raghav that he was suppose to be chachu n Raghav was suppose to be in his place.Krish wanted to be always there for his chachu just as his chachu was always there for him.He some where knew his chachu was not wrong as most of them think he was.He knew the truth that it was his father's fault but not his chachu's... who was still  living with the blame.How could he see his chachu getting accused of the same thing again and again which was wrong and for the second time Krish badly needed his voice to stop it happening again...his Chachu was leaving the house again.

Raghav was more than glad to hear krish talking again and no matter what it was because of him that krish started talking again.
When Raghav's life was filled with loneliness,difficulties he know who can he count on.Even when Raghav got married and  had his own life... this fact never changed his relation with krish...never.In fact he got more protective and had started taking even more care of krish since komal died.Krish was as strong as his chachu never giving up to the demands of life...he thought his maa had left him in this world but his chachu will never leave his side.But life was cruel to his wishes as the little krish had to see even that day...Though Raghav could not have his own child in his life ..,krish was never less than his own kid.He took care,protected,loved and lived with krish more than a real father would have.

credits:
Banner & Siggies:Sugii
Write up:Saba
Checked by :Vandy

Edited by premeeristry - 04 December 2013 at 5:47am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

minaz296The_Inner_Voicekomal jagdeshaakanshyazephyr29-Urooj_Harshad-sam123_0kiran_28Ephemera

premeeristry

IF-Rockerz

premeeristry

Posted: 23 October 2013 at 11:04am | IP Logged

Fan's  Opinion

Zephy

Well I have only seen the chachu avatar of his in SB which I absolutely loved.Because it was not just any typical uncle-nephew relation, they were sometimes like father-son, mostly best friends, sometimes even Guru-pupil with Guru being Krish and pupil Raghav and sometimes vice-versa LOLProbably the best relation shown in SB Geek.

But yeah would love to see him in a dad role
Day Dreaming .

Shreya

For me it would have to be as a Chachu.
 And I have no kahani to go with it.Tongue

Lakshmi

It's like we get to see him as daddy only in 1 episode of TL n post-leap KDMHMD the story was focused on Heer-prem relation a tad bit more than Chahat and prem.But I do LOVE him as a father too.But yeah I don't wanna see him again and again in same old avatars.. I Mean it will get him typecasted .. even if he is cast as someone he did already I would like teh role to explore other angles of the role like say if he plays a lover ... which he has done more than once.. I wanna see him in different shades of it with diff take..so is with his 'father' roles...

if he does a 'father' role agan.. i wanna see him in different shade of it.

Komal

Harshad always have a geat bounding wid kids..it is always a treat to watch hc with kids ...I like all his all character ppapa chachu mamu but best one for me was krish- raghav they were enough to stole the whole show those unspoken words, care for each other, understanding
each other was out of this world.

Vandy

hc as chachu
Smile
 first and  foremost krishh  resembled  hc a   lot and they could easily pass off a  s father-son.not to forget the amazing chemistry they shared.Star.

I would love  to see hc again  with kids coz not always  u come across an   amazing actor like harshad who goes out of  his   way  to gel with  child actors...making them feel at ease...which makes the  scenes a  natural  and a treat  to watch!

Sundas

My favourite jodi of HC wid a kid has to be his and yash's. Yes our Raghav and Krrish. As i started watching the show, the bonding between Raghav and Krrish and the chemistry of Harshad and Yash was the main attraction for me. Their bond as characters onscreen was very unique and unseen before, atleast i did not explore something so beautiful. I love how Raghav found his remorse, his confidence, his happiness, his strength, his motive, everything in Krrish, love how krish was his only companion in every step he used to take. HC has been always fabulous with kids onscreen be it with muskaan as Prem-Chahat or be it with Joyel as Anurag, but still Raghav and Krrish, our very own KriGhav holds a special place in my heart..
My two mards, partners in every deed and yes only two people who used to love and understand Sia so much.Day DreamingI love them.. i Love the fact that KriGhav had similar hairdo, and similar traits..Day Dreaming

Sugii

I dont think i can compare...i enjoyed all.
i want a little bro or sis who tease n fight with hc char LOL

Sneha

Harshad is known for his amazing rapport with kids which is seen on and off-screen. Be it Prem-Chahat, Anurag-Kuhu or Raghav-Krish, we were surely served with a treat everytime... for all the roles have been played with aplomb. But the one that struck me and that has etched out a niche for it in my heart is that of the two kindred spirits... "Raghav - Krish".
The two "Mards" of the Singh family surely rule my heart...with their awe inspiring silent talks... with their reaching out for each other... with their undying faith in each other and their unconditional love for each other. The best thing about their relationship is that they aren't just like any other uncle and nephew... they are more... they are... friends - sharing a fun filled prank or a secret... guardians - reaching out and watching over each other...They are reflections... so alike, that the mirror of mind is pleasantly awestruck."KriGhav" for me shall always be... a canvas painted with the most heart rendering hues... each stroke so profound that all it leaves in its wake is smiles and sighs... and this colorful canvas that I rightly place in my heart... makes my heart brighter.

As for the future... I would love any role of Harshad along with a kid... be it Papa Mamu or Chachu... All I hope is Harshad and the kid get more screen space to weave yet another magic.

Silky

well I cannot choose between hc as hot shot daddy and hc as super cool chachu cuz of some reasons Tongue though hc was fantabulous as daddy but I still want him to see as a chachu n not father...reason?
no.1 he is too young to play a dad...
no. 2 daddy's role brings a certain maturity to character which I dont want to see again whereas a chachu can be playful and very much kiddish...
and I wanna see hc making plans of pataoing his girl with his lil niece /nephew cum buddy...Big smile.

Sam

My favorite character of HC's role ...Wow thats a hard one to choose...
But I would say.. I love the brother relation his character has shared... be it Veera, Kuldi, Preet, Harman, Meher, Robindro, Ananyya di, Reena di, or Tashu...Oh wait... do I have to talk only about father/mamu/chahu... Damn...Angry Ok then of course it has to be chachu. (because father and mamu were never shown to me properlyOuch)I loved the relation Raghav shared with KrishClap.. it was not that of a father-son... but more like 2 adults or 2 kids (depending on the situationLOL)

And yes I would love him to come back in another role.. n he can be a chachu to somebody in that LOL.

Saba

HC was superb in all the three roles according to me..a father,mamu ,chachu.His bonding with kids is always awesome.He was many times spotted teasing or playing with kids on set in off-screen segments.LOL
My favorite would be his role as father... papa prem n as chachu...Raghav.Ipps couldn't select one Ermm.Initially i never expected prem to play a father ,but the story was good enough to give such a shape to it.The scenario of Chahat meeting Prem was unexpected what attracted me was Prem's love for his daughter.HC did an awesome job in showing a father's pain in living separate with his daughter,not able to love her.Their naughty scenes were cute..lil adorable.Muskaan was very good in all of their scenes.I wanted to see more of these duo but...Ouch
Firstly i doubted Krish to be Raghav's son..LOL.Kri-ghav  scenes was always treat to watch.Krish being always quiet yet a lot naughty..n Raghav being elder was dumb than krish..LOL.Yash and HC were gr8 in all of their scenes...sad,naughty,cute,painful.well Yash gets double credits from me Star coz of his sign acting as well.

I would like to see HC enacting again as a father but this time with a character who gets irritate with kids...lol that would be fun to watch.

Edited by premeeristry - 04 December 2013 at 5:56am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

minaz296The_Inner_Voicekomal jagdeshsam123_0-Urooj_Harshad-aakanshyazephyr29kiran_28Ephemera

premeeristry

IF-Rockerz

premeeristry

Posted: 23 October 2013 at 11:06am | IP Logged

Nominations:-

Award ShowCategoryCharacterFor The Show
Year 2008
Star Parivaar AwardsFavourite BetaPrem JunejaKis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil
Star Parivaar AwardsFavourite BhaiPrem JunejaKis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil
Indian Television Academy AwardsBest ActorPrem JunejaKis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil
Year 2009
Star Parivaar AwardsFavourite PatiPrem JunejaKis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil
Star Parivaar AwardsFavourite BetaPrem Juneja(paired with Additi Gupta)Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil
Indian TelevisionAcadem AwardsBest Actor-PopularPrem JunejaKis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil
Year 2010
Indian Television Academy AwardsBest Actor-PopularPrem JunejaKis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil
New Talent AwardsBest New Onscreen JodiAnurag Ganguly(paired with Anupriya Kapoor)Tere Liye
Indian Television Academy AwardsBest Actor-PopularAnurag GangulyTere Liye
The Global Indian Film and TV HonoursBest Actor-PopularAnurag GangulyTere Liye
Zee Gold AwardsBest Actor-PopularAnurag GangulyTere Liye
Star Parivaar AwardsFavourite BetaAnurag GangulyTere Liye
Zee Gold AwardsBest JodiAnurag Ganguly(paired with Anupriya Kapoor)Tere Liye
Year 2011
New Talent AwardsBest New Onscreen JodiAnurag Ganguly(paired with Anupriya Kapoor)Tere Liye

Won:-
Award ShowCategoryCharacterFor The Show
Year 2008
Star Parivaar AwardsFavourite Naya Sadasya-MalePrem JunejaKis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil
Star Parivaar AwardsFavourite Yogya JodiPrem Juneja(paired with Additi Gupta)Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil
New Talent AwardsBest New On Screen CouplePrem Juneja(paired with Additi Gupta)Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil
Year 2009
Star Parivaar AwardsHottest JodiPrem Juneja(paired with Additi Gupta)Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil
Year 2010
Indian Television Academy AwardsGR8! Face Of The Year-MaleAnurag GangulyTere Liye
Indian Telly AwardsBest Actor-MaleAnurag GangulyTere Liye

Edited by premeeristry - 12 November 2013 at 7:19am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

minaz296-Urooj_Harshad-aakanshyazephyr29Ephemera

premeeristry

IF-Rockerz

premeeristry

Posted: 23 October 2013 at 11:07am | IP Logged

Born in Gondia, a town Near Nagpur(India) on may 17th 1983 , Harshad Prakash Chopda's family decided to move to Pune, following his graduation as a computer engineer from Modern College Of Engineering. His parents never approved of his celluoid dreams and thus they enrolled him in an engineering college.Harshad audaciously states"I only did engineering because my parents asked me to do so.However, i was clear in my mind as to what i wanted"
Later after completing his studies he headed straight to Bombay to pursue his acting career hoping to make it big one day just like Salman Khan, his favorite Bollywood actor. He struggled hard during these years waiting for his big break but before that break would come he found himself successfully auditioning for Zee's Mamta and so began the journey of the actor Harshad Chopda!

He bagged his first prominent role in his second serial Left Right Left where he essayed the character Cadet Ali Baigh. This role found him a small measure of fame as he starred alongside actors like Rajeev Khandelwal but he feared typecasting and so he soon quit the show. He joined the cast of Amber Dhara soon after quitting Left Right Left. He essayed the role of Akshat and his performance was acknowledged at a larger scale. Unluckily, his stint with Amber Dhara didn't last long due to problems with the production house.

After remaining off screen for a short period of time, Harshad bounced back strongly with the Balaji show Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil where he portrayed the character of a passionate lover, Prem Juneja. He was recognized for his outstanding performance at various award functions.
After Desh, Harshad bounced back in action to essay the character of Anurag Ganguly, a character which had various shades as Anurag's journey to discovering love unfolds...where ultimately Harshad played insanity to such perfection that Pagal Onu had his own exclusive fan following...

After Tere Liye...Harshad shed the lover boy image of telly and played the grey shaded character of Mohan Gala in Dharampatni who is far from being the perfect and loving husband...as he portrays the role of a drunkard who ultimately discovers the positive things in him to create a success story. Harshad played Mohan To The T...be it his one liners...his passion for work...his guilts...his struggle to breathe free in Gala house...everything was perfect...

Recently, he had played the role of Raghav, a fearless young man who only works on what his heart says. Not only his name but his personality too is synonymous with Lord Ram, who was saviour for many, same way he is a saviour for many though his ways can be different given account to his intensity and angst but all he wants is no injustice with anyone but he does not like fighting for them, he likes making them capable to fight for themselves. HE does not speak much as his actions do that job and if often being misinterpreted for the same.His fearless attitude, strong will, passion to set everything right and for that going to any limits is what sets him apart from the crowd.
Below is a brief description of all his on screen characters so far...

Edited by premeeristry - 12 November 2013 at 7:24am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

minaz296The_Inner_Voiceaakanshyazephyr29-Urooj_Harshad-Ephemera

premeeristry

IF-Rockerz

premeeristry

Posted: 23 October 2013 at 11:08am | IP Logged

http://www.youtube.com/user/vandyaliakshat

http://www.youtube.com/user/vandy4prem

http://www.youtube.com/user/vandyonu123

Note: We are still in the process of uploading Prem and Ali/Akshat channels...please bear with us as we plan to give you all the exclusive shots of these characters..we arr also planning to create an exclusive channel for full episodes of all his shows...the link for which will be updated in this thread in due course
Most scenes of Raghav which had been blocked due to copyright issues on YouTube have been uploaded on the
HarshadChopda Video Hub page on FB.
enjoy!

Edited by premeeristry - 12 November 2013 at 7:34am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

The_Inner_Voiceminaz296komal jagdesh-Urooj_Harshad-aakanshyazephyr29Ephemera

premeeristry

IF-Rockerz

premeeristry

Posted: 23 October 2013 at 11:09am | IP Logged

Daisi-Delo

yojana

swati

Vaishu

Vandana

-life-

azfee-nafee

cute-rabi

*Manasibhatia*

Lina-angle*eyes

Farru

Suri-san432

Nina-Nein

Prerna-prenz~13

Anjali

Sidd

koolkat

Harshulover

friskysam

Fariha

Lrl fan

Delhi_ princes

Silent_girl

xoxopunkxoxo-saba

Smartrockstar

Blueberry_07

~Rahulkirani~

ayushi

Creezy_heenz

Sweety rajveer

Amrita2206

Kiran_sherry

Cute_san17

Sangeeta_Ashaoo4

Tani91

Soooperfan

Tantrums

Nishant-irllover

::Prem$_Priya::

Sarika-Sarikalrl

Atop

Alisha_harshad

Mona-k-ektafan

Yasuo9

Niti-Nitzi

Master-blas

Prachi..Panchi

MURALIDHARAN99

Swa291

Neha-Neha-28

RajeevKiHeer

Ziana

ANKESH

Sanujj

Sameen

minaz296

pari_farista

Shareen

camila_rocks

magicalmelody

Shabo-shabo24

uxenio

shonaaa

Ashi-~ashi~

~Maha~

Vandana-vandy-

Minnie-minz~12

Preeti-CINDRELLA

Nisa-s.Nisa

Ranju-ranjitha

pre2760-samaria

Sarah

purvimeh-purvita

Nazara-Nazara

RakshaSweety

Mumpet

~Ouma*n*Eijaz~

khajju

Bluff_princess

Angel82-angie

Alisha-xxaishaxx

farah

Sidrahfariq

doly_45

Raksha- -athena-

pardesi-mem

premspadhu

tuba5

#VALUE!

Payal

blufate.14

rani2310

Shifah

Jui

huda_aalekh

sofia

Wida-wida

Ruby728

-anusha-

taanu14

khushix-khushi

Bhavana-Jedi_girl

soapsi-nadia

Alina Zaidi

371768-somu

sidra2007

Zee-farislove

silpi

mahek-e-gulab

fatima

Sara - S_sara

premeerrock

Ashmii

Amina

-Garima-

Chandni-Bolly

dimple

Raisa

jyoti

harshiti8

premeer928

Heena-angel16

Noor Abdullah

kdmhmdfan-biraj

Motibah

praise87

Muskaan-91

Neha

CAqueen

Pari _Rinki

sur10

-Premeeno-

anu_2701

shrutibah

neha_rsw

Krishna-Kpg25

pearl-sadaf

priya-bellle4u

Ankita-anku2cute

qazi_luv

Nakshfanatic

lulu_gr81989

zuman

Jess-mz.jess

Subha-subha2601

cutegirl94

Sanju4eva

Mehrun-anam

Harshadianno.1

Nandini- - nansy-

Ashlesha009

Dammy-damilola

nram

Sweet_Shagun

Mehndi-cupcake

curled up

sheejk

Dhvani-dhvanisoni

Zainab-Faith

coolgal270

shantaus-shantha

luckylips4

aishwaryagayen

Rohini

Svetlana

Shabnam-lilsashu

Kanak - tere_bin

Sneha

Wasima-sallu_lover

faiza_khan

Sharmilo

natasha

mi7chimes-resmi

romiosugar

Auneet

KaranShil

manasi

Hina

Abby(Harshiti)

Tani96(Mehwish)

Harshiti

Nadini

Sam123(Sameera)

anuu2010

iheartchai

Sweta2005

Amira

Silky_Harshad

.Angedkripa.

x-Sundus-x

Bidzie

Neloufer

Urooj

Sugi77

Harshu-Sundas

Gunjan_Roka

Zohakhan

Ramyaks

april10-shivani

Meg

Lakshmi

Maaz

Apz

Tina

Sid

Shreya

Kiran

Tweetie19

Saba

KomalK

LisaKhan

Gayatri

dinki24

sayanti_ashiuv (sayanti)

komal jagdesh

shil_hc (Shilpa)

Saima

Sadfii

Flutterby

Sara

zephyr29

Edited by premeeristry - 29 November 2013 at 6:55am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

The_Inner_Voiceminaz296aakanshyazephyr29-Urooj_Harshad-Ephemera

premeeristry

IF-Rockerz

premeeristry

Posted: 23 October 2013 at 11:13am | IP Logged

Harshad Chopda At His Candid Best Telly Chakkar Video*2nd November'12*

HarshSri Performance In Ramleela : 18th November 2012

Harshad Chopda In Telly Tadka Video : 9th December 2012 *Chatters Few Matters*

Harshad Chopra Photo shoot for IFs Youth Icon Calendar 2013

Harshad Chopda In Wassup Tv For Zing Mag Photoshoot: 17th December 2012

Chatters Few Matters with Harshad Chopra : Full Version

Rapid Fire With Harshad Chopda In Telly Dost Video: 30th October'12

Harshad Chopda In Telly Dost Video : 30th October '12 *Him Leaving SB?*

Harshad Chopda In Telly Dost Video: 20th August 2012

Up, Close and Personal with Harshad Chopda

HarshSri In IF Video" 25th May 2012

Harshad wins naya sadasya award at SPA 2008
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2bbyHXGzycA

Harshad wins yoga jodi award along with Additi Gupta at SPA 2008
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bwqCWQRuSO0&feature=related

Harshad wins best new on screen couple award with Additi at New Talent Awards 2008
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eh3A_nc9zE8

Harshad wins best jodi award with Additi Gupta at SPA 2009
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=259r1_qfbm0&feature=related

Harshad wins Gr8 face of the year award at ITA 2010
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xFi5-sBob8I

Harshad wins best actor award at Telly Awards 2010
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bg1L2Ebi9qg
Harshad Performing in Femina Miss India
Harshad Introducing Femina Miss India Contestants

Harshad's performance in SPA 2011(The Venetian Macao)
| Credit: Tellychakkar

Harshad Chopda Thanks His Fans

| Credit: Tellychakkar
| Credit:India-Forums

Harshad Chopda in an Exclusive Interview:Part 3

Harshad Chopda Shares His Most Embarassing Moments:Wassup TV

| Credit:Star Plus

Edited by premeeristry - 12 November 2013 at 7:45am