Amita ka Amit

Who will break the Ice..??

Poll Question: who will take the initiative to manaofy the other one..??

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
1 [10.00%]
0 [0.00%]
9 [90.00%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 6

Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 2 Page 6

grintson

IF-Rockerz

grintson

Posted: 23 October 2013 at 10:08am | IP Logged

Amitians.. After the four months' painful separation, Our lovely A2 are facing each other again... Getting to see each other again, both are more than happy inside.. they love each other immensely..want to get united again.. want each other badly.. but they are not confessing it..Angry Amit is angry with amita coz she left him without giving a second thought to her decision.. He wants Amita to take initiative this time. . wants that amita herself should say that she wants to come back in his life.. On the other hand, Amita is not sure whether amit wants her back or not..Confused She is expecting amit to say that he wants her back and then she won't waste a moment to say Yes.  So the conclusion of the story is that both are Dhakkans...Wacko dono ke dil me pyar ki guitar baj rahi hai par mooh se footne ko tyaar nahin.. gadhede...D'oh so what do you think ..  who will take initiative this time.. who will say first k "Ab aan milo sajjnaa..."   Big smileBig smile

Share your views.. 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

indian27greatfanofakaelgeeragayaAurinMishurishonarachellily.lotus.rosy

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Who will break the Ice..??" in Amita ka Amit forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kanika266

kanika266

Posted: 23 October 2013 at 10:15am | IP Logged
kidz n family members will help them

t;day's epi was soo good
their acting was far better
liked ami's convo wid kids
bt something was missing don't know what
dialogues were good

n bittoo is sooo cute

Edited by kanika266 - 23 October 2013 at 10:15am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

indian27rishonarachelgrintson

grintson

IF-Rockerz

grintson

Posted: 23 October 2013 at 10:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kanika266

kidz n family members will help them

t;day's epi was soo good
their acting was far better
liked ami's convo wid kids
bt something was missing don't know what
dialogues were good

n bittoo is sooo cute

agree verbatim with u kanika.. Smile now consider the poll question... kaun manayega pehle...?? 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

indian27rishonarachellily.lotus.rosy

lily.lotus.rosy

IF-Dazzler

lily.lotus.rosy

Posted: 23 October 2013 at 10:34am | IP Logged
Going by the usual nature of A2, my answer is both of them will confess their actual feelings at the same time! A situation will arise & am sure & agree with Kanika that the kids do have a major role to play to unite A2 once again as it was the kid issue which separated them. It will again be a power pact confession..may be more dramatic than the air port scene!! So fingers crossed smiley By the way nice poll Aman!!Thumbs Up

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

indian27kanika266AurinMishurishonarachelgrintson

rishonarachel

Goldie

rishonarachel

Posted: 23 October 2013 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Very nice poll aman dear.
I voted for both.
Aka dono ki dono dhakan hai dil ki andar itna pyaar hai but bol ne ke liye in ki ego hurt ho jaata hai na isliye nahi bol rahe hai.
A2 ka all ways same reaction  nd feelings hai isliye ye time bahut dram ki baad aka ek dusre ko fir se i love nd tumari bina mai nahi jee sakta ek time pe dono bolte hai.
Kids hi aka ko mila ne ka kaam karte hai.
Hum ko fir se aka love nd romance dekhe ne ko milega

Edited by rishonarachel - 23 October 2013 at 10:44am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kanika266AurinMishulily.lotus.rosygrintson

lily.lotus.rosy

IF-Dazzler

lily.lotus.rosy

Posted: 23 October 2013 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rishonarachel

I voted for both.
Aka dono ki dono dhakan hai dil ki andar itna pyaar hai but bol ne ke liye in ki ego hurt ho jaata hai na isliye nahi bol rahe hai.
A2 ka all ways same reaction  nd feelings hai isliye ye time bahut dram ki baad aka ek dusre ko fir se i love nd tumari bina mai nahi jee sakta ek time pe dono bolte hai.
Same thoughts Pammy!! High 5!!gimme five smiley

kanika266AurinMishurishonarachelgrintson

grintson

IF-Rockerz

grintson

Posted: 23 October 2013 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lily.lotus.rosy

Going by the usual nature of A2, my answer is both of them will confess their actual feelings at the same time! A situation will arise & am sure & agree with Kanika that the kids do have a major role to play to unite A2 once again as it was the kid issue which separated them. It will again be a power pact confession..may be more dramatic than the air port scene!! So fingers crossed smiley By the way nice poll Aman!!Thumbs Up

Super agree with u lily. i kept the option of "both" coz i myself felt that they will confess together... amita is loud mouth and amit is "reactive".. so both will blurt out together.. and i have a feeling k is baar bhi nok jhok k saath hi confess karenge... Big smile and thank u for d compliment.. Embarrassed

kanika266AurinMishurishonarachellily.lotus.rosy

grintson

IF-Rockerz

grintson

Posted: 23 October 2013 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rishonarachel

I voted for both.

ek dum sahi boli tu pammy.. ye dono maha dhakkan hain... Parents banne chale they but khud toh kids k jaise behave karte hain.. they fight to express love... Sillymuje b laggta hai ke dono ek saath hi footenge mooh se ki ab nahi raha jaata apke bina... haayee... i toh want this scene to be extra dramatic... and is baar toh zabardast jaanleva Hug banti hai dono ki.. what say.. Embarrassed

kanika266AurinMishurishonarachellily.lotus.rosy

Post Reply New Post

Go to top