Gustakh Dil
Gustakh Dil

India-Forums

Gusthak Dil Written Update 23rd October 2013 (Page 2)

Aginaya69 Senior Member
Aginaya69
Aginaya69

Posted: 23 October 2013 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
wonderful episode.   am waiting for the eng subs video;  would like to read the exchange between lajjo and the guests during dinner (they are obviously enjoying everything).  

something to wonder about, though... is barkha's family nouveau riche?  i mean, how long have they been rich?  their sense of "cultured" seems to one of the nouveau riche... meaning superficial.  i mean ratatouille is a peasant dish.  you don't serve those dishes in high class.  and apple tart?  too common.  that's why i'm asking if barkha's family just recently acquired their money.  they seem to have this idea that anything that is not indian must be high class.  

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SaiS

.Nafisa. IF-Stunnerz
.Nafisa.
.Nafisa.

Posted: 23 October 2013 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
Great she cooked what was familiar to her and not the list of french dishes that Barkha wanted her to make. Also i was laughing when I read that part of what Nani said about Nikhil being adventurous TongueLOL she and Barkha are just too good taunting their family members. 

SaiS

ALUJNA21 Coolbie
ALUJNA21
ALUJNA21

Posted: 23 October 2013 at 4:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anfal

Thanks for the lovely wu Anju. I hope the guest will like the food that lajjo made and barkha's plan flop again
They already praised Lajjo for being a very well cultured girl and her food also.

SaiS

ALUJNA21 Coolbie
ALUJNA21
ALUJNA21

Posted: 23 October 2013 at 4:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Nafisa.

Great she cooked what was familiar to her and not the list of french dishes that Barkha wanted her to make. Also i was laughing when I read that part of what Nani said about Nikhil being adventurous TongueLOL she and Barkha are just too good taunting their family members. 
You must watch with what style NN said Nikhil is adventurous type of guy as he never thinks before doing something.
A nani taunting her grandsonOuch

SaiS

ALUJNA21 Coolbie
ALUJNA21
ALUJNA21

Posted: 23 October 2013 at 5:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aginaya69

wonderful episode.   am waiting for the eng subs video;  would like to read the exchange between lajjo and the guests during dinner (they are obviously enjoying everything).  

something to wonder about, though... is barkha's family nouveau riche?  i mean, how long have they been rich?  their sense of "cultured" seems to one of the nouveau riche... meaning superficial.  i mean ratatouille is a peasant dish.  you don't serve those dishes in high class.  and apple tart?  too common.  that's why i'm asking if barkha's family just recently acquired their money.  they seem to have this idea that anything that is not indian must be high class.  

Well Ratatouille with which I'm familiar is a side dish which we often in summer. But if served with pasta or rice(parboiled one not Indian Basmati) it turns into a meal.
Ratatouille is a dish which is made with aubergines, bell peppers and a variety of herbs... Well here it is something which in summer we eat with crackers biscuits...
an apple tart is not to serve as a dessert..
They are rich they only made this list to put Lajjo and Nikhil in difficulty and embarrassment..

SaiS

ALUJNA21 Coolbie
ALUJNA21
ALUJNA21

Posted: 23 October 2013 at 5:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by azuria

About Lajjo, She is a very indipendent women. She decides what she wants and dose that. Like telling the man wrong adress to her home, Like putting the garlend on the scooter and like cocking what she can. Intresting she mentioned the brinjal dish wich sounded very much like the rattatoieEmbarrassed.

I am very glad to see the trust and respect growing between Lajjo and Nikhil. Nikhil was very proud with all the praise that Lajjo was getting. Very cute scene with the tow of them and NN and Barkha were looking and realizing that Nikhil has some sort of a relation with his wife which is not always obvious.

This is true when she decides something Nikhil also is not the one who can make her change her decision it is final.Clap
This is true some trust at least was seen today.. because since few episodes Nikhil just frown when Lajjo is to be introduced to someone.The most interesting, beautiful part NN and Barkha plan just fail.

SaiS

ALUJNA21 Coolbie
ALUJNA21
ALUJNA21

Posted: 23 October 2013 at 5:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hana89

Thnks Anju for the WUSmile
Im glad laajo didn't serve the food that nikhil bought...
Good Lajjo never changes her own decision for others, this is the sign of a composed and mature woman.

SaiS

Parm. Coolbie
Parm.
Parm.

Posted: 23 October 2013 at 9:37pm | IP Logged
Thanks for stepping up and doing the WU for me Anju, I really appreciate it Hug.   I'm off to watch the episode now SmileSmileSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ALUJNA21SaiS

Go to top