Pratigya

OS:Dare to Ask..Open question&Answer session...updated pg-3 (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 7

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 7
Page 4 Page 7

hussainramso

IF-Sizzlerz

hussainramso

Posted: 25 October 2013 at 10:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Snigdha_Khanam

Originally posted by meanreds

update your OS or i'll ...i'll...i'll just wait right here
how sweetLOL

Geek still no update Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Snigdha_Khanam

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "OS:Dare to Ask..Open question&Answer session...updated pg-3 (Page 3)" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Snigdha_Khanam

IF-Sizzlerz

Snigdha_Khanam

Posted: 26 October 2013 at 4:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anondo.R

Way to go snig. Carry on Wink
thanks broTongue you've become 'hawa ka jhonka'Ermm

Originally posted by Renu111

Hi di when u gonna update ur os..there r so many os in line for update WinkLOLand plz pm me the short os of kriya that u wrote in memories thread...Ouch
I knowOuchit's really hard to continue 2-3 OS's so u better just forget Kriya FFLOL

Originally posted by Snigdha_Khanam

update your OS or i'll ...i'll...i'll just wait right here
how sweetLOL

Geek still no update Confused
whats so confusing hereTongue?will try to update soon..not getting time to writeOuchOuch

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

babithajRenu111hussainramso

hussainramso

IF-Sizzlerz

hussainramso

Posted: 26 October 2013 at 8:14am | IP Logged

Geek still no update Confused[/QUOTE] whats so confusing hereTongue?will try to update soon..not getting time to writeOuchOuch
[/QUOTE]
Ok waiting

Renu111

IF-Rockerz

Renu111

Posted: 27 October 2013 at 9:19pm | IP Logged
@snigdha di... take ur time di...
br i request u to plz update that short jriya os u wrote in bugsbunny memories thread...plz...

Snigdha_Khanam

IF-Sizzlerz

Snigdha_Khanam

Posted: 28 October 2013 at 9:34am | IP Logged
PArt 2:
Just a suggestion...One open interview is much needed for career..trust me Arhaan.Tongue.you're very introvert..but fans wanna know more about u so u have to change urself a bit...PG was saying..
Thanks for ur suggestion..I'll keep it in mind..Shall I go now??
yah sure...

Okay..Arhaan..we want just straight forward answers..and yah some questions may sounds silly and weird but for ur kind info most of them have come
from ur fans so we can't help it.LOL.shall we start our show...??reporter asked
Yah sure...  Tongue
fine...light camera,Action...
Reported completed the 'introduction'part...
Pearl mam came and sat next to pooja on the sofa.whats going on here??
Interview of Arhaan behll..LOL
I can see it..I am asking u...what r u doing here??
Just reading my scirpts..Embarrassed
oh u better go inside and concentrate darling..it's noisy place na..Smile
but I wanna see the interview liveEmbarrassed
thats the main thing..LOLI knew it why u r here..stop pretending that u r reading scripts..Ermm
PG:LOLEmbarrassed

R:OK Arhaan shall we start  the question/Answer session..
AB:Yes pls..Big smile
R:Okay..thanks a lot for giving us ur precious time..
R:whats the craziest rumor you've heard about urself ??
AB:Yet to comeTongueSince we're celebs..rumors become a part of our life...so as expected there r some rumors I heard about myself..but I didn't react...
there r some rumors but I didn't read any craziest rumor about me till now and hope it won't come in future too..Embarrassed
R:all the bestBig smileokay my next question..it's from one fan-What was ur first impression about Pooja Gor when u met her first time on mkap set??
AB:nothing.Ermm.because when we met first day ..we just said hi..whats up and there was a little introduction..then we left..but yah when we did shoot together the first day..that day my thought was- How weird girl!!LOL
R:Why??what did she do that u felt that she's weird?if u can share with us..Tongue
AB:Yah why not..I was reading my scripts..she entered..said hi Arhaan..I replied-hi..then she said-Can I use ur phone??one urgent call..Actually My mobile balanceis over..I said yah sure and gave my mobile to her...and trust me she talked almost an hourShocked and then I got my phone backConfused and she made my mobile balance zero tooLOLshe only said-sorry..I will recharge ur mobile...I said it's okay no problem though I was shocked and confused at her attitude..LOL
R:This is hilariousLOLwhy did she do it?that too the first day of shooting !!did u find out the reason?
AB:Yes...actually she wanted to see my reaction..how I react..she wanted to trap me but she got confused as I didn't react Tongue
R:okay so she's naughty from the very first day of shoot..
AB:Absolutely..LOL
R:Who's ur favourite actress of tellywood..?
AB:I don't watch hindi serials..I don't get much time..but yah would love to say-Years Ago I saw some episodes of kasauti zindagi ki.shweta tiwari who  played the female lead in the show... she was just awesome and perfect there..I liked her there a lot..I'd never thought I will meet her in real life but my good luck I met her atSPA events this yr..Embarrassed
R:Wow thats fantasticTongueTongue
AB:yah..and yah ofcourse i wanna take one more name here..Pooja gor..otherwise she'll shoot meLOLok it was a jokeTongueShe's a brilliant actress..Big smile
I have seen her improvement..growth as an actor...so just wanna say way to go..n all the best..
R:Thats sweet..R u active on social networking sites??
AB:I m not that active..but I do check fb..read fans feedback whenever i get time..Smile
R:Ok tell us something about ur craziest fans..who's ur craziest fan ??if u wanna take one name..
AB:I won't say crazy..they r all sweet.Big smile.there r many..It will be unfair if i only 1 name..
R:Oh come on it's alright..take one name..we wanna check if u notice the usernames or just read msgs...Tongue
AB:Oh thats the issueLOLyah I get msg from 1 girl every single day..she sends me poetry everyday and i enjoy reading it..it's sweet..
R:WOw how romantic...whats her name??
AB:I dunno her real name but as far as i noticed her username is Surbhi Arhaan on fb..Embarrassed
R:This is just so sweet and hilarious u know.LOL.she'd added ur name with her...this is called craziest fan u know..Wink
AB:Yah...Embarrassed
R:One memorable moment on mkap set u will never forget??
AB:There r many..when I did shoot of my first scene..I was very nervous and excited as well..will never forget those moments..and there's one hilarious moment though it'sour offscreen fun on the set..I will never forget it..not only me i think it's memorable for everyone of mkap set..and let it be a secret only..Tongue
R:okay!!what about pets?do u have any pets??
AB:Stern SmileNo way..A big no..Confused
R:One min..why r u making face??u don't like petsLOL?
AB:Not like that.Embarrassed.but i find the hobby of having pets very weird.Confused.I don't understand this..In my case-I can't take care of myself perfectly then how will i take care of a pet?LOL
R:What if ur better-half likes pets...ofcourse in future..how would u manage her??Tongue
AB:every person has own like-dislikes.I can't force anyone but I won't allow pets on my bed..thats it.,Geek
R:What if she..
AB:HEy one min...this question is there too in ur listShockedConfused??
R:Cut it..no I was making questions sorry,,EmbarrassedLOL
AB:I got it.LOL.come on there r so many questions why r u adding more.LOL.I can't give u more than 30 mins...
R:I m extremely sorry...I am crazyOuchlet's start the shoot ..
R:If you could have one wish??whats that??
AB:Sometimes I wish I was an octopus..Tongue
R:WhatShocked??why??Confused
AB:So I could slap 8 people at once..LOL
R:OMGROFL..this is the funniest wish I have ever heard,,LOL,seriously..but why??so many enemies??
AB:Not at all..do we slap only enemies..Tongue?there r some stupid people I see around me..i WISH I could slap them and warn them to mend their ways..
If i could slap 8 people at once..it will save my time..thats why..I know it's sound weird!!LOL
R:haha..LOLLOL.ok moving to the next question..it's very common question-R u single??
AB:What do u think??Tongue
R:Me??Confused
AB:Yah..Tongue
R:I think no.LOL.A handsome and charming guy like u can't be available..EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

P.S:Sorry I think i need to update one more part to end this OSLOLConfusedI wrote the part in a hurry so sorry for the typo mistakes...

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

duakhan.aka.aiersimmi.friends03HamiSkysuk4---Yemi---DareDevil_VickYrekrnhussainramso

HamiSky

IF-Rockerz

HamiSky

Posted: 28 October 2013 at 9:52am | IP Logged
Good one :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rekrnSnigdha_Khanam

hussainramso

IF-Sizzlerz

hussainramso

Posted: 28 October 2013 at 10:18am | IP Logged
Excellent!!
But didn't expect anything less from you.
Will he answer?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rekrnSnigdha_Khanam

---Yemi---

IF-Rockerz

---Yemi---

Posted: 28 October 2013 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
(Yemi sneaks into MKAP set )

will he take 1 question from set people? 

Edited by ---Yemi--- - 28 October 2013 at 2:41pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

HamiSkyhussainramsoSnigdha_Khanamrekrn

Post Reply New Post

Go to top