India-Forums

what do you like about maahi ve? (Page 2)

preetyroma Senior Member
preetyroma
preetyroma

Posted: 22 August 2006 at 4:39pm | IP Logged
preeto and sarab make a good cople and the song they play 4 them is cool Wink
preetyroma Senior Member
preetyroma
preetyroma

Posted: 22 August 2006 at 4:43pm | IP Logged
rain wrote:
honestly ....when i first saw it in in india ...it didnt appeal ot me much ...its all because of my SASUR ...he just loves thisshow ...and me like a sanskari bahu never asked him to switch channels for another soap...so it gradually became of me to like maahi ve ....now the good part is my saas and sasur are visiting USA for 6 months ..so i ll need these updates ..to keep him updated ...thanks for updating !!!
huh so now u have time to watch it well that's good. keep watching its a good show. Wink
#1 polaris Senior Member
#1 polaris
#1 polaris

Posted: 22 August 2006 at 7:25pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by preetyroma

rain wrote:
honestly ....when i first saw it in in india ...it didnt appeal ot me much ...its all because of my SASUR ...he just loves thisshow ...and me like a sanskari bahu never asked him to switch channels for another soap...so it gradually became of me to like maahi ve ....now the good part is my saas and sasur are visiting USA for 6 months ..so i ll need these updates ..to keep him updated ...thanks for updating !!!
huh so now u have time to watch it well that's good. keep watching its a good show. Wink

yeah it is

harpreet_mann23 Senior Member
harpreet_mann23
harpreet_mann23

Posted: 25 August 2006 at 2:22pm | IP Logged
lets see first of all the concpt is very different from ur so call saas bahu things. then its abt like just young peps in punjab and there parents that havent forgottent he real virsha. also has a lil bit of laughter now days not alot shows can provide that. that's why i love watching mahi ve. when cums on me and mah mon watch it. its like mother and daughter thing. there's nothing that u and ur parents cant watch together. it basically a family drama it doesnt who u watch it with. Clap
#1 polaris Senior Member
#1 polaris
#1 polaris

Posted: 25 August 2006 at 2:58pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by harpreet_mann23

lets see first of all the concpt is very different from ur so call saas bahu things. then its abt like just young peps in punjab and there parents that havent forgottent he real virsha. also has a lil bit of laughter now days not alot shows can provide that. that's why i love watching mahi ve. when cums on me and mah mon watch it. its like mother and daughter thing. there's nothing that u and ur parents cant watch together. it basically a family drama it doesnt who u watch it with. Clap

yeah exactly right Clap

Go to top