Page 1
Page   of 11
Page 2 Page 11

Vinnie79

IF-Dazzler

Vinnie79

Posted: 23 October 2013 at 6:13am | IP Logged
Hello  Folks ,
 Since  you all seem to like the  drama's  on this thread. We are  going  to start a new one for you. This one is called   TVS vs.  one of Varun's other  Characters.  The roles  will be played  by  Me and  Ron as we have seen his other shows. 
 So bring  your  questions,  situations  and comments and  let's make this thread  ROCK   OK!!!!
So  We will  start  this  week  with :

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/1234390_728950480455031_1826366747_n.png

Edited by Vinnie79 - 23 October 2013 at 5:32pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

JulieDRamanRKRaghav4Uronshaan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "TVS VS. ??? #1" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ronshaan

IF-Sizzlerz

ronshaan

Posted: 23 October 2013 at 6:31am | IP Logged
Hello Thakur vikram singh
Welcome to the city , I m Abhimaniyu Saxena and I m married to Dr Simran with 3 kids - sad but I lost one of them in an accident Ouch any ways .. em glad to meet you here
hope u will have great time In our city Mumbai

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

JulieD

Vinnie79

IF-Dazzler

Vinnie79

Posted: 23 October 2013 at 6:35am | IP Logged
Hello,  nice to be here...
 I am  Thakur  Vickram  Singh  form the village of Mawhari  I  am  a powerful thakur  married to Sugni the  love of my  life. I herd your show was better than  mine... but   I think I got more fans than you!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

JulieDronshaan

ronshaan

IF-Sizzlerz

ronshaan

Posted: 23 October 2013 at 6:42am | IP Logged
well.. u might get more fans then me but i got more wives then u .. LOL

JulieD

Vinnie79

IF-Dazzler

Vinnie79

Posted: 23 October 2013 at 6:48am | IP Logged
HHAHAHA  yes yes ...you do ...but who wants three wives  ...look at you  at  45  you  look 65...Hmmm poor man!   All those  wives taking a toll  on you perharps???

JulieDronshaan

ronshaan

IF-Sizzlerz

ronshaan

Posted: 23 October 2013 at 6:50am | IP Logged
well... u got me wrong .. I know to marry 3 times was my biggest mistake ... I love my simran and all 2 were mistake
the 2nd wife was my mistake and the 3rd was my wife's mistake

its better we do not open dead chapters .. my wife and I have moved on from those mistakes and we are happy
see i dont look that bad em I

I know em 45 and Look older .. Oh come on if I remove it I will look younger then U but I have grown up kids and I do not want any lady to go LADOOO on me again .. better I look oldy man so No woman will come after me and No issue all over again .. after all I m an attractive Man LOLWink

Edited by ronshaan - 23 October 2013 at 6:52am

JulieDVinnie79

Vinnie79

IF-Dazzler

Vinnie79

Posted: 23 October 2013 at 6:57am | IP Logged
http://rlv.zcache.com/confused_smiley_face_sticker-r34756a4db09844c1b70e59b065c782f7_v9waf_8byvr_512.jpg
3rd  was your wife's  mistake??... How is that possible who got married you  or your wifeConfused... lol  Your answer is  as confused as you  are man... It took you  a life time to  figure out what you  wanted... Look at me  I  knew what I wanted from the beginning and  I was never in doubt  about it!!!

Edited by Vinnie79 - 23 October 2013 at 6:57am

JulieD

ronshaan

IF-Sizzlerz

ronshaan

Posted: 23 October 2013 at 6:57am | IP Logged
I also knew what I wanted and I got what I wanted ... you will not understand .. just to understand why my 3rd marriage was My wife mistake you will have to sit and hear all my story LOL its long story 668 episodes .. Ufff I worked so hard see I m 45 look like 55 ... some people claim I look older then Simran LOLWink but I dont care .. I m the father so I should Look One ..

Em I ... any ways

you tell.. u came to mumbai all Alone.. where is your Love of Life ???

Edited by ronshaan - 23 October 2013 at 7:00am

JulieD

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.