Members Lounge

mahn786ch ( Maheen) no more

Minnie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 18 years ago

Dear Friends,

With heavy heart, full of grief, I have to inform you that mahn786ch is no more. She died of brain cancer on 25th May,Wednesday afternoon.

As per her friend Khushi, she had been fighting this for a long time. In the end she lost. In her short 15 years, she showed so much courage. No one even came to know she was suffering so much.

As long as she was with us, she gave us immense happiness with her posts. She was a wonderful person and a very responsible viewbie. How I wish it was not like this. She was so full of life and so much to look forward to.

To Maheen, wherever she is, I  want to tell her that we shall all miss her very much and love her always. She shall always be in our heart. 

may her soul rest in peace.

PS : Her last post and the goodbye message :

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/36948

Her friend Khushi's message :

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/37588

Edited by Minnie - 18 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bas02 thumbnail
We will all miss her dearly and she will be remembered by all here. I pray to God to give strength to her close ones to get through this difficult time. I am still in shock and all i can say is that we all still love you maheen.May she rest in peace.
bluelotus thumbnail

Oh! My God. Please let her rest in peace. Though I have known her for only a short time, she has been very dear to me. May God help her family and friends with courage to bear the pain. Maheen, wherever you are, my prayers are with you always.😭

chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

i did not know her but i did read some of her posts.

may her soul rest in peace

Edited by likejassi - 18 years ago
samie thumbnail

i am very sad as maheen was a close friend 2 me n when i read about her goodbye i thought she was goin coz of examz n then i read the anouncement n could not stop cryin i really wish it was a joke as she is dear n speacial n always will remain in my heart. i hope we can do somethin as 2 pay tributr 2 her

ms-tabu thumbnail
its indeed sad may her soul rest in peace
giaa thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Dearest Maheen,

wherever you are ...may you be at peace.  We will all truely miss you for your kind and thoughtful nature.  you have been an integral part of our IF family and  the Samir Soni yahoo group. God bless your soul and give courage to your dear and loved ones to handle this loss.

your friend,
Gia
*Shona* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Dear Maheen,
May your soul rest in peace. You will always remain in my heart as my young sister, who was always very nice and caring towards me. You will be deeply missed by all of us.
Hope god gives her family & friends courage to face this tragedy.
Jasleen
purva thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
this is a shocking news..

may her soul rest in peace. I am sure god will give enough strength to her dear ones to cope with her loss.
Cool_girl_2145 thumbnail
Dear Mahen,
    where ever you are....i hope your soul rest in peace.... you are and will be in our heart forever....