WU 22/10 Ayi A2 Milan ki Bela :-))

grintson thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

hello amitians.. feeling happy after watching the episode. Finally A2 are on their way to become A1 again...πŸ˜ƒ Meanwhile, dear aka fans, if u love this show and want to see more of A2 love story in the future then please give ur feedback to sony on FB and Twitter.. Pls support AKA. here are the feedback links... 

Sony FB page : https://www.facebook.com/sonytelevision?ref=stream&hc_location=stream

Sony FB Amita ka Amit Page:  https://www.facebook.com/AmitaKaAmitSony

Sony Twitter page : https://twitter.com/SonyTV

sony head Sneha rajani.. https://twitter.com/SnehaRajani

A2 took bittu kid to the hospital..Bittoo is taken inside and doctor tries to calm down Amit. He is more worried than Amita. Amit calms Amita and tells her to go in and be with Bittoo. Truly, in this scene, it looked like Amit needed consoling more than Amita.Amit thinks about the times he was rude to the kids and he looks full of regret. Sister came outside and said to amit " you dont  look like father of such a grown up kid.." πŸ˜† Amit said no he is not my son... and sister leaves. Amit self talks that if i dont like kids then y i am having such (fatherly) feelings..that very moment, a small girl passes by waving her hand happily towards him on which amit too smiles back. awwee πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š Then the doctor comes and informs amit that kid is fine and hands over him the list of medicines and asks amit to visit the kid. 

Amit enters the room and asks bittu that how are you.. Bittu happily asks amit to sit..Bittu gives amit a cricket ball on which "thank you " is written.. 😊 Amit smiles and says him to keep that ball and he will be very happy if He (bittu) keeps the ball and play with it.. but b careful next time and don't break the window panes of other people's homes.. πŸ˜ƒ Meanwhile, Amita sitting by bittu keeps on watching amit lovingly..😊 

Amit leaves the room. Amita calls him from behind and hesitantly gives him a list of things bittu needs and asks if amit could bring all these. Amit readily takes the slip and says ok I l bring. About to leave and amita again stops him.. hesitantly offers money for the things.. Amit refuses saying he has money with him... About to leave but amita again stops him..says Thanks..Amit looks on..Amita : wanted to say many things but at the moment I can only say Thanks.. (Amit is kind of unhappy at these formalities ) Amit leaves..Amita watches him leaving.. BG song "Kaisi teri khudgarzi...naa dhoop khile naa chhav" (After a looong time we got a BG song.. πŸ˜ƒ) A2 look at each other and finally amit leaves...

Bittu comes back to ashram from hospital and all kids with "father" , shah and patel family greets him. Amit also arrives. Bittu asks Who won the match..?? Baa says that being an umpire it is me who will tell about the match.. she says that kids won the match and therefore ashram will be theirs. Kids n amita rejoice but father interrupts. He says that such decisions are not taken on the the basis of a cricket match.. This land has been bought by Amit so the final decision will be his. Amita looks towards Amit. (Amit's face is zoomed ) Amit says, I have taken the decision father...this ashram is home to these kids and will continue to be..he won't continue his housing project here.. All kids are very  happy and say thanks in unison to amit and also said k uncle you are so good...πŸ˜ƒAmit is very happy watching the happy faces of kids..πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ Amita is watching lovingly at amit.. 😊Kirit says that he is proud of him and he is not only a good businessman but a good human being...no deal could be better than this...πŸ‘ Amit says that he had a very nice time here and now he and his family want to go back to Mumbai.πŸ˜’ Amita instantly becomes sad..πŸ˜” Kirit and father suggest to stay for few more days but amit stays firm..he gives a look to amita but amita lowers her eyes...

Shah family is trying to convince amit on taking amita along with them back to home. Naani says that amita's face was worth watching when you announced that you are going back.. her face indicated that she wanted to come with you.. (Amit is not responding) Phallu says that we should take her back and tells amit to talk to amita. Amit plainly refuses. He says that it was amita's decision to leave home and choose this life for her.. so I don't have any right to tell her that leave this life and come back..Phallu says that how come you don't have right..!! you are her  husband.. Amit : yes I AM her husband but only legally..this husband-wife's relation got scattered when it faced a storm in the life.. and after a storm nothing remains same.. It was amita who left home on her own will so this time I will not take initiative and leaves...

Meanwhile Varsha and hemant are trying to convince amita... Amita while crying says that how can I initiate.. It was I who left amit and my family..May be amit is still angry on me..may be his love towards me has transformed into hatred...😭 Varsha says No its not like that but amu is unconvinced..then Hemant pacifies her saying, " ammu husband-wife relationship is not a joke or a game..this relationship is very sacred and strong..before its too late, you must give a whole-hearted last try to your relation..this time, it was YOUR mistake.. so it must be you to take initiative... Amita looks convinced..

Its dark and amit comes out to leave..Phallu tells varsha that its only Amita who can stop amit..Amita comes and calls amit.. Amu asks , " so are you leaving..?? " Amit nods n says that he really have some work pending in mumbai so needs to leave..Amu is trying to say something but can't..she manages to say, "best of luck..please take care of urself.." Amit gives her a hesitant sad look and moves.. Amita wants to stop him but words dint leave her voice box..πŸ˜’

Just then, a car stops by and Mr.Lakhani with some "gundas" there.. he asks amit that y not the ashram has been vacated..if these ppl are not vacating the ashram on their own then he has come with the means of making them vacate the ashram😑 (indicating to gundas)..Amit says he was about to discuss this matter with him in Mumbai and that v shud talk in private..there are so many ppl here.. Amita and kids are worried... Amit and lakhani are shown conversing after which lakhani leaves from there.. Amita worriedly asks amit about what happened..Lakhani agreed with you naa..?? Amit looks at the worried faces of kids and gives a positive smile😊 n tells amita not to worry..but this deal has some legal difficulties..i will try to sort these out..but these kids will have to vacate the ashram for few days... Episode ends on a shocked n worried face of Amita..

It was a very good episode with some very good dialogues.. Chini gave a very good performance. A2 romance is not far Amtians..❀️ Nishad had some injury under his chin.. poor nishad.. if you liked my write-up then pls hit LIKE button.

PLS do comment in the latest TB article "amita and kids resort to Gandhigiri.." πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by grintson - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

grintson thumbnail
first part done ... πŸ˜Š
rishonarachel thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Very good start aman dear πŸ˜ƒ
grintson thumbnail

Originally posted by: lily.lotus.rosy

Brilliant start Aman!!πŸ‘

thanks jaanu.. πŸ˜³
Indian_Isha thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Doston.. Nishu ke chin mein ek band-aid tha... did you all notice? he got hurt somehow i guess... :(
lily.lotus.rosy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: IndianRihanna

Doston.. Nishu ke chin mein ek band-aid tha... did you all notice? he got hurt somehow i guess... :(

Yes Rihana dear...pata nahi kaisa laga yeh chot!! Shayad cricket khelte hue lag gaya
grintson thumbnail
Done πŸ‘πŸΌ i hope i have not missed any scene or any expression of A2.. πŸ€”
lily.lotus.rosy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: grintson

Done πŸ‘πŸΌ i hope i have not missed any scene or any expression of A2.. πŸ€”

U r brilliant jaanuπŸ‘ Loved ur WU..its rocking as usual!!πŸ‘πŸΌ
rishonarachel thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Excellent wu aman dear πŸ‘
Thank u so much for the wu dear.
Aap ne ko scene nd expression nahi miss kiya dear u done very good job aman dear πŸ˜ƒ
aanaya16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i like ur first line aman...A2 become A1...WOW KYA LINE HAI...thanks for the awesome updates dear