Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

_innocent_

IF-Stunnerz

_innocent_

Posted: 22 October 2013 at 9:52am | IP Logged

William Shakespeare once said that it is not in the stars to hold our destiny but in ourselves. This is an apt quote for the situation Nikhil, Ishaana and Laajo find themselves in. Laajo has accepted the situation with an open arm, whilst Nikhil is still fighting with what destiny has thrown upon him. And Ishaana has come up with a plan in her head of keeping herself happy! 

What Nikhil must realise is that he the creator of his own destiny, be it through intention or ignorance; Ishaana has decided to accept the marriage of Nikhil with a plan in her head! She still believes he is hers, and her trying to make him jealous constantly is her way of proving that to him. Her conversation with her mother was interesting today, she left her with no choice but to agree to disagree with her *let me and Nikhil be friend* (I believe her mother knows that her daughter has an ulterior motive, i think that's why she is afraid that perhaps the second time Ishaana might not be lucky if she attempts another suicide attempt!) 

Ishaana's meeting with Nikhil was interesting today! We as audiences could see why these two were girlfriend and boyfriend once! They did gel, it was awkward at the beginning but then when they got into the moment, they seemed so comfortable with each other, its sad to see that their friendship has reached a stage because of their love life, that will prevent them from being REAL friends because deep down they will always want to be with one another and that's sad.

Kunal the freak! His game might be over as Ishaana has clocked on his spying nature! But Ishaana is behaving a bit creepily now!LOL

Laajo's behavior today, I do not know what to say! She is so innocent! Her interaction with Nani was funny! Nani, insulted her with the *innocent mistake* & *she wont know what cheese is* with Laajo thinking Nani was being nice when in essence she was plotting her next game against her! Laajo nearly caused the maid to lose her job today, and I did not like that! Fair enough she owned up to her mistake, but she needs to understand before acting upon anything, because she is not doing herself nor Nikhil any favors by behaving in that manner! (She forced this next embarrassing scenario upon herself, she should have listened to Ayesha and not do anything- although her staying in her room was not an option for her, as she was awaiting for her father's parcel for Diwali! So I understood why she needed to be downstairs, but could she not have kept her hands to herself?  We saw such an improvement in her yesterday, i hope she excels in her next task that has been allocated to her, so that Barkha Baby and her mother's plan flop!

(I would like to see some more interaction b/w Nikhil and Laajo, to enable them to understand each other- They are the leads and they are hardly shown in the same frame discussing something!--- Precap is making me hopeful though as Nikhil is going to realise his mother's plan and well he will have no choice but to help Laajo!LOL)

So what has destiny in store for them? Will Ishaana and Nikhil realise that other than friendship, they will not be able to have anything else? Will Laajo realise that she needs to up her game on the behavior section if she wants to keep herself out of trouble? 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

noexcuseDesigirl_21VindhyaMounikaazurianajialuv88paljaySaiS

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "'Does the walker choose the path, or the path the walker?'" in Gustakh Dil forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Desigirl_21

Coolbie

Desigirl_21

Posted: 22 October 2013 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Very nice viewClap..u hve described everything perfectly...so true Ishaana's mom is really worried for her daughter and should be coz Ishaana is not doing the right thing..she is playing the friendship card very cleverly...I guess the innocence factor will always remain with Lajjo she calls herself crazy at times, but yea in certain times her maturity levels are seen...can't wait to see what Nikhil & Lajjo do tomorrow

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

paljaySaiS_innocent_

ALUJNA21

Coolbie

ALUJNA21

Posted: 22 October 2013 at 10:28am | IP Logged
i will describe one by one...
Nikhil thinks life is so easy as he thinks...
Ishana is more mature than Nikhil at least she's trying as we are only assuming that she must be playing some cards...
Lajjo is the one who's supposed to be illiterate from a far village but still the more mature and she already understands what is the path she must walk on... and she's at least trying.

Edited by ALUJNA21 - 22 October 2013 at 10:27am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

paljaySaiS_innocent_

_innocent_

IF-Stunnerz

_innocent_

Posted: 22 October 2013 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ALUJNA21

i will describe one by one...
Nikhil thinks life is so easy as he thinks...
Ishana is more mature than Nikhil at least she's trying as we are only assuming that she must be playing some cards...
Lajjo is the one who's supposed to be illiterate from a far village but still the more mature and she already understands what is the path she must walk on... and she's at least trying.
Well from a prima facie point of view it would seem like Ishaana is not playing any games, however the manner in which her character is being portrayed at this particular moment, one would argue she is indeed playing a game! I would use the example of today *the we are friends after all dialogue* and then the *her and Kunal going out scenario and then her ensuring Nikhil was made aware of it scenario*! Of course, I might be interpreting these two scenarios a bit too literally!LOL---- But yes, she is being portrayed in a more mature light than Nikhil as well!

I agree about Laajo! But she is not supposed to be illiterate as she was shown to be a literate girl from early on! She is being portrayed as immature when it comes to the family and mature when it comes to her parents and Nikhil! Hence  sometimes its a bit arghhh!LOL But like you said, she has realised her path and hence she is indeed walking on it!

Nikhil does think life is easy! Agreed! He wants to screw another girl whilst his wife is being dealt with like a prisoner in her own home! The guy needs to wake up!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

azuriaSaiS

_innocent_

IF-Stunnerz

_innocent_

Posted: 22 October 2013 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Desigirl_21

Very nice viewClap..u hve described everything perfectly...so true Ishaana's mom is really worried for her daughter and should be coz Ishaana is not doing the right thing..she is playing the friendship card very cleverly...I guess the innocence factor will always remain with Lajjo she calls herself crazy at times, but yea in certain times her maturity levels are seen...can't wait to see what Nikhil & Lajjo do tomorrow
The innocent nature in Laajo is what truly makes her character adorable! She is extremely sweet when it becomes evident that she does not understand something! But that innocence is ever so present in her own family! Her father and mother's excitement when the father was explaining how Laajo was ordering the maid around in her sasural, is a clear example of that!LOL

I am eagerly awaiting tomorrow's episode as today's was just an ok episode compared to the word yesterday! But I cannot be too greedy I guess!LOL

azuriaSaiS

noexcuse

Groupbie

noexcuse

Posted: 22 October 2013 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
Very well written. I would also like to see Nikhil Lajjo interactions more. They are going very slow on this respect. I don't want Nikhil to fall in love but the friendship could move a little further. But, they are building Nikhil Ishana friendship instead. Just have to wait I guess.

SaiS_innocent_

SaiS

IF-Sizzlerz

SaiS

Posted: 22 October 2013 at 10:35pm | IP Logged
Awesome Analysis.
Everything is very well written

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_innocent_

_innocent_

IF-Stunnerz

_innocent_

Posted: 23 October 2013 at 3:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SAnonymous

Awesome Analysis.
Everything is very well written
Thanks Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SaiS

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.